Zappa for President

Yes, because electing celebrities who appeal to your emotions is so much smarter than electing professionals who study policy.

I kind of give up on Democracy... I'm not even sure it has a point.
Remeber these people are trained to follow the people who tell them what they want to hear...

Reality is not a friend here. Independent thought and questioning anything means ejection from the tribe.

They would have hung Zappa out to dry when he asked why they a complementing the War Criminal Putin and celebrating a facist win in Italy...

I like my trash pickup. It's better than the old days. I have a 2-yard mini-dumpster they come get twice a week.

Considering cutting up an 8-foot dresser and putting it in there in pieces.
I have a 90 gallon garbage can.
Broke up two dressers, three mattresses and a couch, and spread them out over several weeks. :eusa_shhh:
Would've cost a couple hundred to pick them up whole.

Remeber these people are trained to follow the people who tell them what they want to hear...

Reality is not a friend here. Independent thought and questioning anything means ejection from the tribe.

They would have hung Zappa out to dry when he asked why they a complementing the War Criminal Putin and celebrating a facist win in Italy...
p39mcylqpnts.gif

Yes, because electing celebrities who appeal to your emotions is so much smarter than electing professionals who study policy.

I kind of give up on Democracy... I'm not even sure it has a point.
Really, you are going to go there?

For fuck's sake, the dems are nothing but a bundle of feels and base everything they do off of them.

Sorry, I've no further need of leftist Ivy Leaguers forming US policy as they do now under Tater.

Yeah, you know the deal. Cash talks.
And it talks a lot louder in the Midwest! EVERYTHING is so much cheaper in the Midwest than it was in Western Washington.

A grand to get my dog's teeth cleaned in Seattle -- $135 here.

A pound of organic whole ginger root in WA, $8, and in Sioux Falls $3.95.

$600 a month to gas heat my house in Seattle -- About $125 here.

And it talks a lot louder in the Midwest! EVERYTHING is so much cheaper in the Midwest than it was in Western Washington.

A grand to get my dog's teeth cleaned in Seattle -- $135 here.

A pound of organic whole ginger root in WA, $8, and in Sioux Falls $3.95.

$600 a month to gas heat my house in Seattle -- About $125 here.
Do you know about the tornados yet?

I'm in FL, and we're about to get some tornados from the hurricane, but those got nothin' on them midwest tornados.

They wipe out whole towns there. I'll take my hurricanes. FL tornados are much smaller. Most are waterspouts that move onchore.

Last edited:
Do you know about the tornados yet?

I'm in FL, and we're about to get some tornados from the hurricane, but those got nothin' on them midwest tornados.
I was born and raised here. Spent my whole adult life of the Left Coast and moved back here last year. Closest I've ever been to an actual touchdown is 50 miles, last summer. We have great TV coverage of storms minute-by-minute on every channel, with a crawl that goes across the bottom of the screen. Same with FB.

I never knew that you got tornadoes out of hurricanes!

I sat in a car on the beach in Biloxi, in a near-huricane, watching boats capsize on the Gulf. They must not have had weather predicting in 1973, for all those boats to be out on the water.

I was born and raised here. Spent my whole adult life of the Left Coast and moved back here last year. Closest I've ever been to an actual touchdown is 50 miles, last summer. We have great TV coverage of storms minute-by-minute on every channel, with a crawl that goes across the bottom of the screen. Same with FB.

I never knew that you got tornadoes out of hurricanes!

I sat in a car on the beach in Biloxi, in a near-huricane, watching boats capsize on the Gulf. They must not have had weather predicting in 1973, for all those boats to be out on the water.
Say "wash".

Say "wash".
No, I always said it right. Language Nazi. I must have had a strict English teacher.

Although we do talk a little funny here in South Dakota. But then you should hear them in Minnesota!

And the way they DRIVE! A Minnesotan will ride your ass for ten miles, pass, and then slow down once they're in front of you.

"...eliminating federal income taxes, raising most state taxes except for those on staple food items, and "getting the government out of people's faces." -- Who was the last "Republican" to run on that?

"...eliminating federal income taxes, raising most state taxes except for those on staple food items, and "getting the government out of people's faces." -- Who was the last "Republican" to run on that?
Now you are just talking crazy

After all, it is a government by and for the democrat party.

Those used to be the standards for conservatism. Sadly, those days are gone.

Forum List

Back