Yurusenai

Sometimes KARMA takes a long time....

Aussie_execution_zpstepwrmfj.jpg
Wait until the Chinese settle scores.
Rooting for the Communist................Typical.....................

Did the Chinese just cut off the head of Japanese citizen...........................

DIdn't think so.

Read "The Rape of Nanking", get back to me on what the dwarves have coming.
The current thread is about current history............not WWII.

Did the Chinese just cut off the head of Japanese citizen...........................

DIdn't think so.

WHOA! What my brother meant was what the Chinese owe the japs for what they did to China in WW2.....google rape of Nanking.....the japs were little savages.

DIdn't think so.

WHOA! What my brother meant was what the Chinese owe the japs for what they did to China in WW2.....google rape of Nanking.....the japs were little savages.
Yes they were savage.................but the topic is current events..................I was stationed in Japan and they have changed after getting their asses kicked back then..................

Subject is ISIS and they just cut the heads off one of their people...........

How many Americans died at the hands of the Chinese in the Korean War BY THE WAY............after we had just helped them get liberated from Japan.

DIdn't think so.

Yes they were savage.................but the topic is current events..................I was stationed in Japan and they have changed after getting their asses kicked back then..................

I changed the fuckin' subject to Jap hypocrisy over a little head cutting.

Report me to a mod if you don't fuckin' like it.

I been to Okinawa back in the late 60's...their leftists were still throwing scrap metal on our AF base runways to kill engines....WW2 never ended for them....they took over our electronics, automobile, small engine, musical instruments, and motorcycle industries....and never once lived up to their deals with us.....FUCK NIPPON.....I brought up the karma...if you have a beef take it up with me instead of my brother.

DIdn't think so.

I changed the fuckin' subject to Jap hypocrisy over a little head cutting.

Report me to a mod if you don't fuckin' like it.
Whatever...............I don't do that...............take a dang chill pill................or drink a beer.

I been to Okinawa back in the late 60's...their leftists were still throwing scrap metal on our AF base runways to kill engines....WW2 never ended for them....they took over our electronics, automobile, small engine, musical instruments, and motorcycle industries....and never once lived up to their deals with us.....FUCK NIPPON.....I brought up the karma...if you have a beef take it up with me instead of my brother.
My current beef is NOT with this subject........................IT IS WITH ISIS..............and that I'm sick of their shit................and current news is the beheading of a Japanese man......................

not WWII.........................

I will not retract.............and I understand the Japs were evil bastards back then.

My current beef is NOT with this subject........................IT IS WITH ISIS..............and that I'm sick of their shit................and current news is the beheading of a Japanese man......................

I will not retract.............and I understand the Japs were evil bastards back then.

Okay, but you accused my brother with siding with communists.....that ain't right

Okay, but you accused my brother with siding with communists.....that ain't right
I'm not siding with them.

Just watching what they are doing.

Slowly positioning themselves.

Just watching what they are doing.

Slowly positioning themselves.

China is "positioning themselves" to do what Japan wanted to do regarding the US in the 30s and 40s. Your idiotic bigotry is misplaced.

I'll retract that statement and apologize for that part of the equation...................

China will eventually be our problem in current events..........not Japan.

The word is "Japanese," classless.

My uncle got as far as Saipan killing those little cocksuckers boy...he carried a chunk of jap steel a couple millimeters from his spine for the rest of his life....it's just too bad we only had two nukes to use on them.
My dad and father n law fought against Japan............Father N law was at Pearl Harbor.............

They helped destroy them, but it is not on the current events list.

Forum List

Back