Yurusenai

It looks like those worthless fucking animals in isis have done it again, this time apparently beheading Kenji Goto despite on-going negotiations over him and a Jordanian pilot.
The King of Jordan has threatened ISIS he will have the woman hanged and execute any ISIS prisoners Jordan captures. As for the Japanese, the Defense Minister said Japan is considering sending a unit of Special Forces to Syria. Those 2 leaders aren't going to play around.

The Japanese will be doing something Obama won't.

Such as? Elaborate, please.
I'm listening to the news right now and they are interviewing Japanese journalists who say the Foreign Ministe is trying to get permission from the UN to let Japan send Special Forces to Syria.

Mother fucking divisive asshole nutters!!

American liberals....to a person....support lethal action against any and all known terrorists.

You asshole, democracy hating dickheads need to stop trying to claim that you are America's patriots.

Every post you fuckers make works in ISIS' favor. Assholes.
Yo asshole...you just released 5 terrorists back to the war...
For a freaking TRAITOR at that.....................Democracy hating............LOL

We aren't the one pissing on the Constitution right now............YAR DAR LEADER DOES THAT...........and it gives your types tingling sensations..................

Why the hell would ANYONE go over there unless they were soldiers? I mean, come ON. Journalists, tourists, etc...what the hell are they thinking??

Mother fucking divisive asshole nutters!!

American liberals....to a person....support lethal action against any and all known terrorists.

You asshole, democracy hating dickheads need to stop trying to claim that you are America's patriots.

Every post you fuckers make works in ISIS' favor. Assholes.
Yo asshole...you just released 5 terrorists back to the war...

I did? Gee...I must have missed that day in school.

Fucking asshole.....that is known as a POW swap. Happens all the time. Been happening for as long as we have been a nation. Eat shit.
"You" as in libtard asshole....asshole. Bergdahl wasn't a pow...he was a deserter...about the same level of patriot as you. GFY.

Abe needs to IMMEDIATELY kill the woman. Like, RIGHT NOW. And film her dead body, then slap it online so ISIS can see it.

It looks like those worthless fucking animals in isis have done it again, this time apparently beheading Kenji Goto despite on-going negotiations over him and a Jordanian pilot.
The King of Jordan has threatened ISIS he will have the woman hanged and execute any ISIS prisoners Jordan captures. As for the Japanese, the Defense Minister said Japan is considering sending a unit of Special Forces to Syria. Those 2 leaders aren't going to play around.

I'm listening to the news right now and they are interviewing Japanese journalists who say the Foreign Ministe is trying to get permission from the UN to let Japan send Special Forces to Syria.

That's the ticket! A militarized Japan. Absolutely!

Then again, ISIS doesn't give a shit about a bomb carrying woman. Saves them the trouble of retraining her to do as she is told..like, die along with those she targeted with those bombs.

That's the ticket! A militarized Japan. Absolutely!
Yeah, I am not sure I trust Japan with a military. They are as crazy as the muslims.

LoneLaugher

Oh look ... No answer to your question.

Republicans are Do Nothings. They're quick to criticize the president while refusing to actually do anything themselves.

RW's can't think for themselves. They just regurg whatever Fox tells them.

Then there's children like TemplarKormac who think world affairs are just big video games.

Forum List

Back