Yurusenai

My dad and father n law fought against Japan............Father N law was at Pearl Harbor.............

They helped destroy them, but it is not on the current events list.

So what? You ever see what these dingbats do to my threads....what should be a mile and a half oval turns into a road course. :laugh:

I guess it's pretty clear my animosity for the nipponese can go from 0 to crazy in a split second.....I carry my uncle's memories for him and probably always will.

My dad and father n law fought against Japan............Father N law was at Pearl Harbor.............

They helped destroy them, but it is not on the current events list.

So what? You ever see what these dingbats do to my threads....what should be a mile and a half oval turns into a road course. :laugh:

I guess it's pretty clear my animosity for the nipponese can go from 0 to crazy in a split second.....I carry my uncle's memories for him and probably always will.
I understand, and have a short fuse myself...............again I was stationed there and didn't see the problem when there in the 80's...................they are an ally now, and China is attempting to become a threat to us.

But you, who never fired or received a shot during WWII, pretend to carry someone else's chip on your shoulder? Sad.

I gave you the chance to meet me for a chat .......

Oh yeah, everyone has the time and gives enough of a shit to travel around the world to "chat" with some feeble idiot like you. Gosh, how could anyone see through such a clever approach to covering your little 'insecurity'? :rolleyes:

I understand, and have a short fuse myself...............again I was stationed there and didn't see the problem when there in the 80's...................they are an ally now, and China is attempting to become a threat to us.

Well, their advantages of having all new factories and machinery and Deming to teach them proper management and marketing tactics gave them a tremendous advantage over us from the 70's through the 90's....now their workforce has aged and they have to fund medical care and pensions....what kept Detroit from competing with them....and like I said, they've kept themselves in "recession" for the past 15 years to avoid living up to their trade agreements with us.....now China has taken their place with Vietnam on the horizon as dollars continue to chase the cheapest labor. And they did all this under the umbrella of the American 7th Fleet....time for japan to arm themselves because China hasn't forgotten WW2 and will revisit that on japan if they ever get the chance.

Well, their advantages of having all new factories and machinery and Deming to teach them proper management and marketing tactics gave them a tremendous advantage over us from the 70's through the 90's....now their workforce has aged and they have to fund medical care and pensions....what kept Detroit from competing with them....and like I said, they've kept themselves in "recession" for the past 15 years to avoid living up to their trade agreements with us.....now China has taken their place with Vietnam on the horizon as dollars continue to chase the cheapest labor. And they did all this under the umbrella of the American 7th Fleet....time for japan to arm themselves because China hasn't forgotten WW2 and will revisit that on japan if they ever get the chance.
President Hillary sure won't lift a finger for them.

Well, their advantages of having all new factories and machinery and Demming to teach them proper management and marketing tactics gave them a tremendous advantage over us from the 70's through the 90's....now their workforce has aged and they have to fund medical care and pensions....what kept Detroit from competing with them....and like I said, they've kept themselves in "recession" for the past 15 years to avoid living up to their trade agreements with us.....now China has taken their place with Vietnam on the horizon as dollars continue to chase the cheapest labor. And they did all this under the umbrella of the American 7th Fleet....time for japan to arm themselves because China hasn't forgotten WW2 and will revisit that on japan if they ever get the chance.
and our bases are still there..................Which means China would be attacking us as well.................

That ain't no dang option for the old blood fued................and China killed our people after we helped liberate them.

and our bases are still there..................Which means China would be attacking us as well.................

That ain't no dang option for the old blood fued................and China killed our people after we helped liberate them.

MacArthur wanted to fight China....it's why Truman recalled him.....the chi-coms came across that river when we got closer than they could allow. Whoever has a problem with china can thank Willy Clinton for trading our missile telemetry to them for campaign money....if anybody deserves a proper beheading it's that son of a bitch.

MacArthur wanted to fight China....it's why Truman recalled him.....the chi-coms came across that river when we got closer than they could allow. Whoever has a problem with china can thank Willy Clinton for trading our missile telemetry to them for campaign money....if anybody deserves a proper beheading it's that son of a bitch.
Truman was a punk ass bitch.............who got our people killed.....................................Got out of the service under Clinton..............and the BS.

So, the president of China calls for the end of hatred, actual WWII veterans move on, forgive, and reconcile with former enemies, but some flaccid fool on the internet pretends at bitterness over things he never directly had anything immediate to do with? Pathetic.

Forum List

Back