Yup....They're Still At It

OMG!!!

The curse of government schooling strikes again!

You wrote..."I saw your links clown. "

That should be "I saw your links, clown. "

1. Let’s eat Grandma. 2. Let’s eat, Grandma. Punctuation saves lives.
  2. I like cooking my family and my pets. Don't be a psycho: use commas

Holy non-sequitur Batman! I'll bite though. Believe it or not that statement works with or without the comma. That is often the case with commas. It's about writing preference and how you want your text to flow. What I wrote was not grammatically incorrect, but I'm not surprised you don't know that. You on the other hand make grammar errors CONSTANTLY, but rarely do I feel like enough of a pedant to point something like that out on a political forum.

You creosote-filled gas-bag........the two links I provided were the Washington Post and Forbes mag.

Where did they get you??? I hope they kept the receipt…..

I saw your links clown. The vast majority of anti-science information comes from websites such as the one I have mentioned. Sometimes you find ways to bend truths through other links to push your anti-science agenda. Well done propagandist. I've said my peace. You know you're full of shit and most of the others (your audience) are just dumb. Have fun with your circle jerk. Any time you want to make a complete ass of yourself I'd love to see you approach some climate scientists and explain why you think they're not doing science right. Make sure somebody is recording so I can watch them make a complete fool of you on Youtube.

OMG!!!

Yep, this one must have slept during grammar lessons. You see bad grammar on here all the time, and it's usually liberal lunatics who are guilty of this.

You're a moron clinging onto a non-sequitur. Oh, and that sentence works with or without the comma. Either way you are also a pedant.

The "most educated" people on earth also believe you can turn a man into a woman, or a woman into a man by way of surgical mutilation.

I'm just sayin'.

Actually I'd bet my ass that a lot of scientists would agree that at least until technology allows, a man cannot be a woman or vise versa. The trans people are mentally ill. Don't attach that shit to climate scientists.

And the irrational fear that we're all going to die in another ten years because of "climate change" isn't a "mental illness"?

And judging by how many times they've predicted our demise it takes quite a cerebral malfunction to keep agreeing with 'em.

climate-change-resized.jpg
Goes back even farther than that....

The Catholic church: WRONG!
Malthus: WRONG!
JM Keynes: WRONG!
JK Galbraith: WRONG!
Paul Ehrlich: WRONG!

But, somehow or another, the "experts" all nailed it down this time.

You left out little Greta Thunberg. :laughing0301:

Canadian Oil Workers Cause Stir with Greta Thunberg Hard Hat Decal

Oh, this again. Yeah, there is a giant global conspiracy in science. A bunch of nobody rednecks that barely passed highschool have unraveled this plot created by some of the most educated people on Earth. Peer review has failed us, because apparently science doesn't work anymore. Thank you Cleetus, Clayton and Clide. The world owes you one.
Demobabble at its finest. Dumbass can't even spell Clyde.

Last edited:
"Also I'll be as vulgar as I want to. You are literally one of the worst kinds of filth, and I'll express my disgust with you to whatever extent I want."

Well, you do have a reason for it....

There is a simple explanation, so simple that even one such as you, with your limited ....ability....may understand your propensity:

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, that they have no adequate response to truth that destroys their worldview, their most closely held beliefs, their language falls to the vulgar.

It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

Now do you understand why you can't stop?

Vulgar language doesn't make me wrong it just means I'm disgusted by you. Anger can come from many places. In this case it comes from pure disgust and disappointment. You are vile anti-science pushing trash. You're literally a detriment to our species and that offends me. Also you're one of the worst name callers on this forum. Just because you don't say the f word doesn't make it any different halfwit. If name calling and unnecessary bashing makes a person wrong then you are more wrong than most.

" If name calling and unnecessary bashing makes a person wrong then you are more wrong than most."

But admit it.....I'm really good at it.

You creosote-filled gas-bag........the two links I provided were the Washington Post and Forbes mag.

I saw your links clown. The vast majority of anti-science information comes from websites such as the one I have mentioned. Sometimes you find ways to bend truths through other links to push your anti-science agenda. Well done propagandist. I've said my peace. You know you're full of shit and most of the others (your audience) are just dumb. Have fun with your circle jerk. Any time you want to make a complete ass of yourself I'd love to see you approach some climate scientists and explain why you think they're not doing science right. Make sure somebody is recording so I can watch them make a complete fool of you on Youtube.

OMG!!!

Yep, this one must have slept during grammar lessons. You see bad grammar on here all the time, and it's usually liberal lunatics who are guilty of this.

You're a moron clinging onto a non-sequitur. Oh, and that sentence works with or without the comma. Either way you are also a pedant.
Go away, you clown. Go away...........to Brazil.......... they'll LOVE you there. And don't bother coming back. Thank you.

The "most educated" people on earth also believe you can turn a man into a woman, or a woman into a man by way of surgical mutilation.

I'm just sayin'.

Actually I'd bet my ass that a lot of scientists would agree that at least until technology allows, a man cannot be a woman or vise versa. The trans people are mentally ill. Don't attach that shit to climate scientists.

And the irrational fear that we're all going to die in another ten years because of "climate change" isn't a "mental illness"?

And judging by how many times they've predicted our demise it takes quite a cerebral malfunction to keep agreeing with 'em.

Add Karl Marx!!!

That'd obviate most of the Democrats today.

I'm just sayin'.

An ignorant, pious, sock puppet child, propped up by the globalist media.

A more apropos avatar for the warmers cannot be found.

Oh, this again. Yeah, there is a giant global conspiracy in science. A bunch of nobody rednecks that barely passed highschool have unraveled this plot created by some of the most educated people on Earth. Peer review has failed us, because apparently science doesn't work anymore. Thank you Cleetus, Clayton and Clide. The world owes you one.
Demobabble at it's finest. Dumbass can't even spell Clyde.

Okay, well if it's time to be a pedant then let's do it.

"Demobabble at it's finest."

Wrote another way that says "Demobabble at it is finest." Does that make sense to you, moron? You really ought to step off because you are complete shit at typing.

OMG!!!

Go away, you clown. Go away...........to Brazil.......... they'll LOVE you there. And don't bother coming back. Thank you.

Hold on!!!

I'm havin' too much fun with him!!!!

An ignorant, pious, sock puppet child, propped up by the globalist media.

A more apropos avatar for the warmers cannot be found.

No....the patch should be over both eyes!!!

The "authority" isn't legitimate when their models have never ever been predictive, have actively omitted contrary evidence, have excluded and blackballed legitimate skeptics, and have been caught red handed manipulating the data to get the resuts they wanted (i.e. the Harry read me file).

You can take your pious "You are too arrogant to perceive the depth of your own ignorance. Or in other words you don't know what you don't know, because you're too much of an asshole to consider the possibility that you really are ignorant" bullshit and shove it up your ignorant, arrogant, know-nothing ass, peckerhead.

Correcting data after real world observation shows it's imperfect is not dishonest you fucking nimrod. That's how they improve and perfect their modeling. You actually don't even understand what they are doing. None of you do, because you're ignorant shitheads pissing on the work of people that are doing things you're incapable of even understanding. Humanity really would be better off if people like you removed themselves from the gene pool.
Then why did they dump the original data file? Not only is that scientific malpractice its a sure sign of data manipulations they did not want exposed and made certain no one could expose their criminal conduct.

The "authority" isn't legitimate when their models have never ever been predictive, have actively omitted contrary evidence, have excluded and blackballed legitimate skeptics, and have been caught red handed manipulating the data to get the resuts they wanted (i.e. the Harry read me file).

You can take your pious "You are too arrogant to perceive the depth of your own ignorance. Or in other words you don't know what you don't know, because you're too much of an asshole to consider the possibility that you really are ignorant" bullshit and shove it up your ignorant, arrogant, know-nothing ass, peckerhead.

Correcting data after real world observation shows it's imperfect is not dishonest you fucking nimrod. That's how they improve and perfect their modeling. You actually don't even understand what they are doing. None of you do, because you're ignorant shitheads pissing on the work of people that are doing things you're incapable of even understanding. Humanity really would be better off if people like you removed themselves from the gene pool.
Then why did they dump the original data file? Not only is that scientific malpractice its a sure sign of data manipulations they did not want exposed and made certain no one could expose their criminal conduct.
He was obviously under some very heavy sedation when the East Anglia e-mails and the Harry read me files dropped.

OMG!!!

Holy non-sequitur Batman! I'll bite though. Believe it or not that statement works with or without the comma. That is often the case with commas. It's about writing preference and how you want your text to flow. What I wrote was not grammatically incorrect, but I'm not surprised you don't know that. You on the other hand make grammar errors CONSTANTLY, but rarely do I feel like enough of a pedant to point something like that out on a political forum.

OMG!!!

Hold on!!!

I'm havin' too much fun with him!!!!

You sure did bring out his misogynist woman-hating side. :21:

OMG!!!

"What I wrote was not grammatically incorrect,..."

Yeah, it is.....as well as intellectually incorrect.

"You on the other hand make grammar errors CONSTANTLY, ..."

You're lyin' again.....but it reveals how deeply wounded you are.

Couldn't happen to a nicer.

No, it wasn't, and if you had a better education you would know that.

Oh, the irony. In this very sentence you have made an elementary level grammar mistake. Sorry, but it's not proper to substitute commas with "......" believe it or not. That's just one of your very common grammatical failures.

Oh, the irony. In this very sentence you have made an elementary level grammar mistake. Sorry, but it's not proper to substitute commas with "......" believe it or not. That's just one of your very common grammatical failures.

How does it feel to be owned and neutered by a female? :lmao:

'No, it wasn't, and if you had a better education you would know that."

Better than the Ivy League......that would be what?

When you finished up at
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College....

...did they give you a diploma, or just that big red nose?

How does it feel to be owned and neutered by a female? :lmao:

Do you disagree with my critique of her grammar? I never would have gone there, but she started it when she tried to criticize my grammatically correct sentence.

New Topics

Forum List

Back