Yup....They're Still At It

The "most educated" people on earth also believe you can turn a man into a woman, or a woman into a man by way of surgical mutilation.

I'm just sayin'.

Actually I'd bet my ass that a lot of scientists would agree that at least until technology allows, a man cannot be a woman or vise versa. The trans people are mentally ill. Don't attach that shit to climate scientists.

Oh, this again. Yeah, there is a giant global conspiracy in science. A bunch of nobody rednecks that barely passed highschool have unraveled this plot created by some of the most educated people on Earth. Peer review has failed us, because apparently science doesn't work anymore. Thank you Cleetus, Clayton and Clide. The world owes you one.

The "most educated" people on earth also believe you can turn a man into a woman, or a woman into a man by way of surgical mutilation.

I'm just sayin'.

Excellent example!

I'm just sayin'.

Actually I'd bet my ass that a lot of scientists would agree that at least until technology allows, a man cannot be a woman or vise versa. The trans people are mentally ill. Don't attach that shit to climate scientists.

No vulgarity, dolt.

The same people who push the transgender scam push the Global Warming scam......and the dumbest among us vote for that same party.

PC, do you want to know how I know you're nothing more than dishonest partisan filth? Because I have already dismantled every one of your stupid arguments to the extent that you just gave up and stopped posting, but here you are again, pushing more of the same partisan disinformation. At this point I'm pretty sure you know exactly what you're doing. Normally your dishonesty doesn't bother me, but when it comes to science I actually find it offensive. You are trash.

You're lying.

Everything I post is linked, sourced, and documented....and, therefore, 100% true accurate and correct......especially the part describing you as a moron.

Yeah, everything on the internet is true, especially the stuff from websites like NoSpinZone. You are a propagandist, nothing more. You're here to feed morons like Oddball propaganda to reinforce the stupid shit they already believe.

The same people who push the transgender scam push the Global Warming scam......and the dumbest among us vote for that same party.

You are trying to connect climate scientists to the transgender movement and it's just not going to work. Claiming climate scientists are at large proponents of transgender culture is dishonest at best.

Also I'll be as vulgar as I want to. You are literally one of the worst kinds of filth, and I'll express my disgust with you to whatever extent I want.

PC, do you want to know how I know you're nothing more than dishonest partisan filth? Because I have already dismantled every one of your stupid arguments to the extent that you just gave up and stopped posting, but here you are again, pushing more of the same partisan disinformation. At this point I'm pretty sure you know exactly what you're doing. Normally your dishonesty doesn't bother me, but when it comes to science I actually find it offensive. You are trash.

You're lying.

Everything I post is linked, sourced, and documented....and, therefore, 100% true accurate and correct......especially the part describing you as a moron.

Yeah, everything on the internet is true, especially the stuff from websites like NoSpinZone. You are a propagandist, nothing more. You're here to feed morons like Oddball propaganda to reinforce the stupid shit they already believe.

You creosote-filled gas-bag........the two links I provided were the Washington Post and Forbes mag.

Where did they get you??? I hope they kept the receipt…..

"CNN End of Snow: “Climate change is threatening winter sports’ very existence”

Eric Worrall / 16 hours ago February 29, 2020
cartoon_snow.jpg

As much of the USA experienced an abundance of the white stuff, CNN picked this as a good time to make an “end of snow” prediction.

Climate change is threatening winter sports’ very existence

By Derek Van Dam, CNN Meteorologist

Updated 1904 GMT (0304 HKT) February 29, 2020

(CNN)A warming planet has major ramifications on winter snowpack across the globe, including a long-term drying trend for many. That’s a concern for winter sports enthusiasts and communities that depend on snow throughout the year.

Not many understand this better than the climate advocacy group known as Protect Our Winters (POW). The group is an organization of professional athletes and like-minded individuals fighting for policy to protect winter sports and mountain communities.

“Increased temperatures are melting away both my sport and my livelihood,” professional ski mountaineer and POW representative Caroline Gliech told the US Senate late last year.

This year has been a prime example of what is becoming more common. Snowfall has been abysmal in California this winter. The state-wide snowpack is running far below average to date and there is little relief in sight before the season ends. This is a stark comparison to last year when California was walloped with above-average snowfall and ended the season 175% of average by April 1.

It’s this variability that leaves many wondering what the long-term trends are indicating. If climate science holds true, this winter whiplash could put many out of business as the low-snow years mount.

Climate catastrophists just can’t help themselves. Their models predict a hothouse world in their lifetimes, so they see every glitch or variation in conditions as evidence the great temperature acceleration has begun, and endlessly embarrass themselves with their wild “end of snow” predictions.

CNN End of Snow: “Climate change is threatening winter sports’ very existence”
They spout their climate change nonsense every time they get the chance. These fools need to remember one simple thing - Climate Change = WEATHER. That's all they need to know.

You are trying to connect climate scientists to the transgender movement and it's just not going to work. Claiming climate scientists are at large proponents of transgender culture is dishonest at best.

Also I'll be as vulgar as I want to. You are literally one of the worst kinds of filth, and I'll express my disgust with you to whatever extent I want.

Which party is pushing transgenderism?

Which party is pushing global warming?

Which party do you vote for?

Case closed.

I'm just sayin'.

And the irrational fear that we're all going to die in another ten years because of "climate change" isn't a "mental illness"? How about the Green new Deal? That has to be the single most "mentally ill" proposition ever put forward in this country.

Last edited:

I'm just sayin'.

No vulgarity, dolt.

The dumbest amongst us rely upon the infallibility of the alleged "experts", without question, and fly into a vulgarity and ad-homenim poo flinging rage when called on their irrationality.

He's more than dumb and irrational....He's a got-damn punk.

Last edited:

"Also I'll be as vulgar as I want to. You are literally one of the worst kinds of filth, and I'll express my disgust with you to whatever extent I want."

Well, you do have a reason for it....

There is a simple explanation, so simple that even one such as you, with your limited ....ability....may understand your propensity:

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, that they have no adequate response to truth that destroys their worldview, their most closely held beliefs, their language falls to the vulgar.

It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

Now do you understand why you can't stop?

You creosote-filled gas-bag........the two links I provided were the Washington Post and Forbes mag.

I saw your links clown. The vast majority of anti-science information comes from websites such as the one I have mentioned. Sometimes you find ways to bend truths through other links to push your anti-science agenda. Well done propagandist. I've said my peace. You know you're full of shit and most of the others (your audience) are just dumb. Have fun with your circle jerk. Any time you want to make a complete ass of yourself I'd love to see you approach some climate scientists and explain why you think they're not doing science right. Make sure somebody is recording so I can watch them make a complete fool of you on Youtube.

I'm just sayin'.

No vulgarity, dolt.

The dumbest amongst us rely upon the infallibility of the alleged "experts", without question, and fly into a vulgarity and ad-homenim poo flinging rage when called on their irrationality.

He's more than dumb and irrational....He's a goddamn punk.

Ronald Reagan nailed it:

“The trouble with our liberal friends is not that they’re ignorant; it’s just that they know so much that isn’t so.”

I'm just sayin'.

And the irrational fear that we're all going to die in another ten years because of "climate change" isn't a "mental illness"?

And judging by how many times they've predicted our demise it takes quite a cerebral malfunction to keep agreeing with 'em.

climate-change-resized.jpg

"Also I'll be as vulgar as I want to. You are literally one of the worst kinds of filth, and I'll express my disgust with you to whatever extent I want."

There is a simple explanation, so simple that even one such as you, with your limited ....ability....may understand your propensity:

Time and again, when folks realize they have been skewered, that they have no adequate response to truth that destroys their worldview, their most closely held beliefs, their language falls to the vulgar.

It's one of those hard to hide psychological tells....your anger at being bested leaks out as vulgarity.

Vulgar language doesn't make me wrong it just means I'm disgusted by you. Anger can come from many places. In this case it comes from pure disgust and disappointment. You are vile anti-science pushing trash. You're literally a detriment to our species and that offends me. Also you're one of the worst name callers on this forum. Just because you don't say the f word doesn't make it any different halfwit. If name calling and unnecessary bashing makes a person wrong then you are more wrong than most.

I saw your links clown. The vast majority of anti-science information comes from websites such as the one I have mentioned. Sometimes you find ways to bend truths through other links to push your anti-science agenda. Well done propagandist. I've said my peace. You know you're full of shit and most of the others (your audience) are just dumb. Have fun with your circle jerk. Any time you want to make a complete ass of yourself I'd love to see you approach some climate scientists and explain why you think they're not doing science right. Make sure somebody is recording so I can watch them make a complete fool of you on Youtube.

OMG!!!

The curse of government schooling strikes again!

You wrote..."I saw your links clown. "

That should be "I saw your links, clown. "

1. Let’s eat Grandma. 2. Let’s eat, Grandma. Punctuation saves lives.
  2. I like cooking my family and my pets. Don't be a psycho: use commas

Vulgar language doesn't make me wrong it just means I'm disgusted by you. Anger can come from many places. In this case it comes from pure disgust and disappointment. You are vile anti-science pushing trash. You're literally a detriment to our species and that offends me. Also you're one of the worst name callers on this forum. Just because you don't say the f word doesn't make it any different halfwit. If name calling and unnecessary bashing makes a person wrong then you are more wrong than most.

"Vulgar language doesn't make me wrong it just means I'm disgusted by you. "

That should be 'disgusting.'

You must wish you had an education, huh?

Come on, dude. I think you're just intimidated by PoliticalChic's awesome strength, intelligence, and resolve.

Man up and admit it. :laughing0301:

OMG!!!

The curse of government schooling strikes again!

You wrote..."I saw your links clown. "

That should be "I saw your links, clown. "

1. Let’s eat Grandma. 2. Let’s eat, Grandma. Punctuation saves lives.
  2. I like cooking my family and my pets. Don't be a psycho: use commas
Yep, this one must have slept during grammar lessons. You see bad grammar on here all the time, and it's usually liberal lunatics who are guilty of this.

I'm just sayin'.

And the irrational fear that we're all going to die in another ten years because of "climate change" isn't a "mental illness"?

And judging by how many times they've predicted our demise it takes quite a cerebral malfunction to keep agreeing with 'em.

climate-change-resized.jpg
Goes back even farther than that....

The Catholic church: WRONG!
Malthus: WRONG!
JM Keynes: WRONG!
JK Galbraith: WRONG!
Paul Ehrlich: WRONG!

But, somehow or another, the "experts" all nailed it down this time.

Forum List

Back