Yup....They're Still At It

Oh, this again. Yeah, there is a giant global conspiracy in science. A bunch of nobody rednecks that barely passed highschool have unraveled this plot created by some of the most educated people on Earth. Peer review has failed us, because apparently science doesn't work anymore. Thank you Cleetus, Clayton and Clide. The world owes you one.
Demobabble at it's finest. Dumbass can't even spell Clyde.

Okay, well if it's time to be a pedant then let's do it.

"Demobabble at it's finest."

Wrote another way that says "Demobabble at it is finest." Does that make sense to you, moron? You really ought to step off because you are complete shit at typing.
Sure it does. Whenever one of you know nothing liars starts spewing you're demobabble nonsense I love throwing in a misspelled or misused word. You're like a drug addict, you have to pounce on it and show what a pathetic vile little person you are.

Yeah, it is.....as well as intellectually incorrect.

No, it wasn't, and if you had a better education you would know that.

You're lyin' again.....but it reveals how deeply wounded you are.

Oh, the irony. In this very sentence you have made an elementary level grammar mistake. Sorry, but it's not proper to substitute commas with "......" believe it or not. That's just one of your very common grammatical failures.

'No, it wasn't, and if you had a better education you would know that."

Better than the Ivy League......that would be what?

When you finished up at
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College....

...did they give you a diploma, or just that big red nose?

I see you're going to gloss over me pointing out the elementary grammar error you made in the very sentence that accused me of lying about your inability to type properly.

How does it feel to be owned and neutered by a female? :lmao:

Do you disagree with my critique of her grammar? I never would have gone there, but she started it when she tried to criticize my grammatically correct sentence.

Well, I had to.....beating you up about how dumb you are was becoming redundant....better look that word up.

Oh, this again. Yeah, there is a giant global conspiracy in science. A bunch of nobody rednecks that barely passed highschool have unraveled this plot created by some of the most educated people on Earth. Peer review has failed us, because apparently science doesn't work anymore. Thank you Cleetus, Clayton and Clide. The world owes you one.

Wrote another way that says "Demobabble at it is finest." Does that make sense to you, moron? You really ought to step off because you are complete shit at typing.
Sure it does. Whenever one of you know nothing liars starts spewing you're demobabble nonsense I love throwing in a misspelled or misused word. You're like a drug addict, you have to pounce on it and show what a pathetic vile little person you are.

You and the others were the first to start criticizing my grammar. Now that I've demonstrated I'm much better than you at typing you want to call me pathetic. You're a moron and a hypocrite.

Oh, the irony. In this very sentence you have made an elementary level grammar mistake. Sorry, but it's not proper to substitute commas with "......" believe it or not. That's just one of your very common grammatical failures.

'No, it wasn't, and if you had a better education you would know that."

Better than the Ivy League......that would be what?

When you finished up at
Ringling Bros. and Barnum & Bailey Clown College....

...did they give you a diploma, or just that big red nose?

I see you're going to gloss over me pointing out the elementary grammar error you made in the very sentence that accused me of lying about your inability to type properly.

Let's get this straight....you're only here as comic relief....

...and I’m here to help you fulfill your comic potential.

And we're both doing an excellent job.

grammer.jpg

You and the others were the first to start criticizing my grammar. Now that I've demonstrated I'm much better than you at typing you want to call me pathetic. You're a moron and a hypocrite.

It's your cerebral infarctions were were criticizing.....or describing.

Just between us, how many times have you been in an office where you work, with a security guard standing behind you offering you a cardboard box?

Oh, okay. Well now that I've exposed your ignorance and hypocrisy I am content. Have a good night, propagandist.

I criticized your obvious lack of intelligence at not being able to spell Clyde. And...

The Nazis had a whole group of people that were used to insure that all of the Fuhrer's speeches and statements contained no grammatical errors and to make certain he would come across as being very well spoken, and not be publicly embarrassed. These people were the actual grammar Nazis.

You, on the other hand, are nothing more than a pathetic wanna be. An embarrassment. Your postings are a collection of ill thought out attempts at being something that no one can fathom and would become ill if they did. You bore me, and have toe jam. I don't normally do this but I shall put you on ignore as a result of your childish rantings and your ignoble and buffoon-ish posts that are purely a troll.

I won't be seeing you after this.

Oh, okay. Well now that I've exposed your ignorance and hypocrisy I am content. Have a good night, propagandist.
Legend, in his own mind. Classic demobabbling progstain.

The end of the Punch and Judy show????

Am I gonna have to return everyone's ticket money???????

I better put up a want-ad for another piñata ....

How does it feel to be owned and neutered by a female? :lmao:

Do you disagree with my critique of her grammar? I never would have gone there, but she started it when she tried to criticize my grammatically correct sentence.

Doesn't matter, mang. Haven't you heard? "All women must be believed." Just say "Yes Ma'am" and be happy you still have your nuts intact.

In other words, never argue with a women. She'll cut you. :21:

I don't normally do this but I shall put you on ignore as a result of your childish rantings and your ignoble and buffoon-ish posts that are purely a troll.

"I don't normally feel this utterly defeated due to having my own stupidity and hypocrisy pointed out as plain as day. I'm going to try to save face by calling you a troll and ignoring you."

"By the way I can't see you now so don't bother defeating me even more. You'll get no response."

Have a good night, Mike.

I don't normally do this but I shall put you on ignore as a result of your childish rantings and your ignoble and buffoon-ish posts that are purely a troll.

"I don't normally feel this utterly defeated due to having my own stupidity and hypocrisy pointed out as plain as day. I'm going to try to save face by calling you a troll and ignoring you."

"By the way I can't see you now so don't bother defeating me even more. You'll get no response."

Have a good night, Mike.

Don't mind Mike. He as many conservatives have just gotten to the point they're no longer going to suffer fools.

You can probably blame Trump for that. :04:

Have a good night, Mike.

Don't mind Mike. He as many conservatives have just gotten to the point they're no longer going to suffer fools.

You can probably blame Trump for that. :04:
Yeah, but I just wanted him to spout off more of his demobabble nonsense. I don't have anyone on ignore. lol

this plot created by some of the most educated people on Earth

HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW HAW ... the most educated people in the field work dynamic forecasts ... it's all the idiots who can't handle a little extra math who default down to climatology ... no ... this is a backwater science for not-the-brightest people who don't want the social stigma of being a biologist ...

See if you remember any 8th grade math and draw the +1ºC and +2ºC isotherms on any ski resort map ... there's a First World Problem if I've ever seen one ...

Forum List

Back