YUGE TRUMP WINNING: DOW Up 22%, 4,000 Points Since Election...

More value was added to the stock market under The Great Obama than for all the Presidents before him combined!

While that is true, Obama took the market from 8,000 to 18,000 (adding 10,000), the same was said for Clinton when his DOW went from 3,000 to 11,000 adding about 8,000 points to the DOW.

Of course those numbers are even more impressive when taken as a percentage of gain.

Clinton's rise was about 250%,
Obama's rise was about 120%
I would mention Bush, but I'm out of red ink

Anyone who owns stock can thank the Great Obama for over half of its value
They can but that would be really ignorant.

Over 13,000 of the current 22,000 Dow value occurred under the Great Obama
And that has noting to do with it being ignorant thanking Obama for your stock gains even ignoring your silly veneration of Obama.
Who should get the kudos for the stock gains ?? I'm sure trump would take credit if you ask him

While that is true, Obama took the market from 8,000 to 18,000 (adding 10,000), the same was said for Clinton when his DOW went from 3,000 to 11,000 adding about 8,000 points to the DOW.

Of course those numbers are even more impressive when taken as a percentage of gain.

And that has noting to do with it being ignorant thanking Obama for your stock gains even ignoring your silly veneration of Obama.
Who should get the kudos for the stock gains ?? I'm sure trump would take credit if you ask him
Won't matter

Trump cannot match the gains of the Great Obama

And yesterday, another all time closing high! Trump be killin it, yo. :dance:

The rise in the DOW since Donald Trump was elected President in November 2016 is historic! Yesterday was another all time closing high for the 5th day in a row. Americans are seeing this in their retirement accounts!

* President Trump is already the only President in US history to oversee two stock market rallies of nine days or more where the markets set new highs each and every day.

* On February 28th President Trump matched President Reagan’s 1987 record for most continuous closing high trading days when the DOW reached a new high for its 12th day in a row!
* Then in early August President Trump reigned over a 9 day stock market rally with each day reaching record highs...

More:
DOW is up 22% or 4,000 points since the November 2016 Election! Yesterday Another All Time Closing High!
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

Hilarious

Everything good that happens in the US is down to Trump, everything bad down to Obama

Dow Jones - 10 Year Daily Chart

DOW has been increasing since March 2009. That means that for 7 years 10 months of Obama's presidency, DOW was essentially rising.

Obama came in at 8,200 on the DOW, he left at 20,000. Do you really think Trump is going to see DOW at 48,000?

DOW is up 2,000 since Trump got in. That's 9 months. Dow was at 17,000 9 months before Trump got in. So, according to these extremely selective FACTS, Trump has DOW SLOWING DOWN.... go figure.

Won't matter

No way no how All he can do better is BS ,,,,, Like the leader of NK said he was like a barking dog

More value was added to the stock market under The Great Obama than for all the Presidents before him combined!

/----/ No, I thank my self for 100% of the value since I earned the money to invest and made trading decisions based on the economy. Politicians don't get any credit but they get the Capital Gains tax for sure.

Come on.....you can do it

Thank you President Obama
/----/ Thank him for what?
View attachment 150561

Seriously? You are going to open your silly mouth about golfing? You remind me of someone...

fullsize

golf%20outings.png

This thread is about Presidential stock gains

No President has had the gains of the Great Obama
And, for a third time, that does not make it a function of Obama.
Causality - most of you partisans here have no idea what that even is.

I am sure he would. I am sure that the hacks here will attribute it to him.

If you want to be an Obamabot just like the Trumpbots here then more power to you. That does not make it a valid point though. Trump has nothing to do with the gains in the market thus far.

I am sure he would. I am sure that the hacks here will attribute it to him.

If you want to be an Obamabot just like the Trumpbots here then more power to you. That does not make it a valid point though. Trump has nothing to do with the gains in the market thus far.
but trump thinks just like the rooster. that the sun comes up in the morning because he crows,,,,,or tweets

/----/ No, I thank my self for 100% of the value since I earned the money to invest and made trading decisions based on the economy. Politicians don't get any credit but they get the Capital Gains tax for sure.

View attachment 150561

Seriously? You are going to open your silly mouth about golfing? You remind me of someone...

fullsize

golf%20outings.png
[/QUOTE
/----/ Silly mouth? What are you, a 50 year old Jamaican woman? And no I won't give a politician credit for my hard work. Pleanty lost money in the Obozo economy. I made money. And you post "Silly mouth?" Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

/----/ photoshopped
Fat Donnie doesn't need photoshop

DDDzrqZU0AAYQuV.jpg
/---/ From the asswipe who voted for hildabeast.

View attachment 150585
Fat Donnie is the heaviest president in 100 years
Hillary does not come close
/----/ You tried to make her President - thank God you failed.
Our country would be in much better shape if we elected a qualified candidate like Hillary. We would even be better off with Pence, Kasich, Cruz or Bush
You stuck us with a cretin like Trump
/----/ The only thing Hildabeast is qualified to do is getting our ambassadors killed while she's lining her own pockets with her fake charity. THat she is eminently qualified to do.

View attachment 150561

fullsize

golf%20outings.png
[/QUOTE
/----/ Silly mouth? What are you, a 50 year old Jamaican woman? And no I won't give a politician credit for my hard work. Pleanty lost money in the Obozo economy. I made money. And you post "Silly mouth?" Bwhahahaha Bwhahahaha

yea "silly", because the original "stupid" I was going to post seemed a little rough.

But I will use stupid next time you credit Trump, because after these posts you'll 100% deserve it.

Won't matter

No way no how All he can do better is BS ,,,,, Like the leader of NK said he was like a barking dog

The Great Obama was just a community organizer from Kenya
Yet, 60% of the value of the Stock Market came under his guidance

An accomplishment Donnie Dealmaker can never match

Fat Donnie doesn't need photoshop

DDDzrqZU0AAYQuV.jpg
/---/ From the asswipe who voted for hildabeast.

View attachment 150585
Fat Donnie is the heaviest president in 100 years
Hillary does not come close
/----/ You tried to make her President - thank God you failed.
Our country would be in much better shape if we elected a qualified candidate like Hillary. We would even be better off with Pence, Kasich, Cruz or Bush
You stuck us with a cretin like Trump
/----/ The only thing Hildabeast is qualified to do is getting our ambassadors killed while she's lining her own pockets with her fake charity. THat she is eminently qualified to do.

Bush 43 got 3000 Americans killed on 9-11

This thread is about Presidential stock gains

No President has had the gains of the Great Obama
And, for a third time, that does not make it a function of Obama.
Causality - most of you partisans here have no idea what that even is.

You are clueless

This thread went right over your head

Considering that it raised throughout the Obama admin, I would state that the stock market seems to not care who is in the oval office...

When it increased during the Obama administration, his supporters gave him credit for it doing so. Where are they now doing the same thing?

and when Bambi moved into the white house,,,DOW gradually tanked to about 2400....:boohoo: :blues: :piss2:

Dumbass we were in the middle of a fucking Great Recession, after which stock market went from 6700 (not 2400, igonoramus) to 18000.

Somehow that GIANT 250%+ growth and stabilization under Obama was "horrible economy, sugar highs!!!!" And yet under Trump 20% DOW growth is great success!

Based on all the claims that it would bottom out under Trump, I'd say it is a great success.

Considering that it raised throughout the Obama admin, I would state that the stock market seems to not care who is in the oval office...

When it increased during the Obama administration, his supporters gave him credit for it doing so. Where are they now doing the same thing?
Most of the stock market gains now along with good unemployment and employment news is just a continuation of Obamas years imo Trump is like the rooster crowing in the morning thinking he's the reason the sun comes up

A frightened dog
North Korea's leader called President Donald Trump “a frightened dog” and a “gangster fond of playing with fire” in an official statement released Thursday.

Kim Jong Un responded to Trump's U.N. speech in a dispatch written in the first person. South Korea's government said it was the first such direct address to the world by any North Korean leader.

"Far from making remarks of any persuasive power that can be viewed to be helpful to defusing tension, he made unprecedented rude nonsense one has never heard from any of his predecessors," Kim said. "A frightened dog barks louder."

Hours later, North Korea's foreign minister reportedly said his country may test a hydrogen bomb in the Pacific Ocean to fulfill Kim's vow to take the "highest-level" action against the United States.

Most of the stock market gains now along with good unemployment and employment news is just a continuation of Obamas years imo Trump is like the rooster crowing in the morning thinking he's the reason the sun comes up

Keep puckering to Obama's black ass, NL. Maybe you'll get tired of eating shit one of these days.

Keep puckering to Obama's black ass, NL. Maybe you'll get tired of eating shit one of these days.
Case you haven't noticed pervert lover Obama isn't in our WH Your pussy grabbing liar is

Forum List

Back