Youtube goes on a Censorship/demonitizing spree against Conservatives to defend Dylan Mulvaney

There is an uberConservative political talk show host in Indianapolis that goes on and on about not calling a male that a transitioned a her or vice versa. He says that would make him a liar. I do not understand the conservative line of thought on this. Why do trans people bother you so much?

I do not really understand the issue either. How does it harm me in any way to call someone a she if that is what they wish?

A friend of mine wife changed her first name out of the blue as she decided her old one had bad memories attached to it. I do not know if she legally changed it, I doubt she did. But I call her by the name she asked to be called by even though it is not her real name. How is anyone harmed by this?

I do not really understand the issue either. How does it harm me in any way to call someone a she if that is what they wish?

A friend of mine wife changed her first name out of the blue as she decided her old one had bad memories attached to it. I do not know if she legally changed it, I doubt she did. But I call her by the name she asked to be called by even though it is not her real name. How is anyone harmed by this?
Wrong again.
It has never been about that.
But you know that.

Some kind of deep seated insecurity I think. But anyone who drinks Bud Light has questionable judgement anyway.

Ok, to you what is it about? If I prefer to be called a she, would it bother you to use that pronoun?
Poor targeting.
I live in a college town that is nationally known for being gay friendly since the 1970s.
You can't walk anywhere around here and not see trans people.
I don't have a problem with them. I get served by them at restaurants, and I tip them exactly as much as non trans people. I am friendly/and polite to them and call them by what looks to be their preferred pronoun.
I have no problem with what ADULTS choose to do with their lives as long as no one else is harmed.
What I (we) have a problem with is the lefts wokism and virtue signaling that has created insanity.
Wanting to chemically castrate young boys, perform sexual surgery on young kids who have no idea what they want. That is barbaric and extraordinarily abusive.

Multiple civil conservative commentators had their youtube content censored or demonitized for vague breeches of policy on videos about Trans "woman" Dylan Mulvaney.

The leading victim is Matt Walsh, who clearly isn't giving in to the gigantic corporate oppressor that is Youtube:

“If I simply respect the preferred pronouns and stop accurately gendering people, then I can likely continue to do my show on the platform, get it remonetized after a short probationary period, and continue making over $100,000 a month on YouTube ads,” Walsh said. "In other words, all I have to do to keep the money and the platform is give up my integrity and my soul,” he added. “And to that I say: hell no. No way.”

Other victims include Michael Knowles, Brett Cooper, Tim Pool, and many others.

These are the good guys in the story, fighting against gov't croney capitalism to not be suppressed by the state. The bad guys are not only the totalitarian big tech corporations who are going out of their way to attack their clients for their political views in the name of supporting the political party they support and at times take orders from, but also the political party that desires this sort of malicious treatment against people who civally disagree with them.. the Democrats.

You'd think the spirit of journalism would call most of the MSM to come to the aid of these victims.. but of course, they are nearly all in lock-step with these big tech/Democrat malicious actions.

Crazy times. So sad to see so many neutered journalists in the MSM.
LibTard playbook: Since we can't beat you in an honest debate ... we'll simply squeeze our eyes and plug our ears and put you on "ignore."

These folks are mental midgets with a superiority complex.

Dylan Mulvaney is nuts fella.
He has made videos of himself pretending to be a 6 year old little girl wearing short dresses.
Okay?
He is sick. He makes a parody of women to get attention.

Some people spray paint themselves orange for attention. If you don't like what others do for attention, ignore them.

Dylan Mulvaney is nuts fella.
He has made videos of himself pretending to be a 6 year old little girl wearing short dresses.
Okay?
He is sick. He makes a parody of women to get attention.

And you are giving it to him. Do you not see that?

I can honestly say until there was a thread about him on this forum I had no idea who he was.

Some people spray paint themselves orange for attention. If you don't like what others do for attention, ignore them.
I normally wouldn't give a shit what he does.
The problem is this sick person is WIDELY liked by our youth. Millions of followers.
Gen Z have been royally mind fucked by woke ideology and the transanity movement.
There has never been a generation so thoroughly confused about basic sexuality and biology.
This is already having major effects, extremely high suicide rates, extremely high rates of depression and anxiety that the world has never seen.
You don't care. All you care about is creating faux moral standards you can virtue signal about.
Like all leftist - you couldn't give a rats ass about the devastation caused by all this madness.

And you are giving it to him. Do you not see that?

I can honestly say until there was a thread about him on this forum I had no idea who he was.
No
I have never went to any of his channels, and never will.
I have saw video cuts of him by people who are concerned about the fact he has 12,000,000 followers, overwhelmingly our youth. I don't particularly like knowing this mentally sick person has such influence.

I normally wouldn't give a shit what he does.
The problem is this sick person is WIDELY liked by our youth. Millions of followers.
Gen Z have been royally mind fucked by woke ideology and the transanity movement.
There has never been a generation so thoroughly confused about basic sexuality and biology.
This is already having major effects, extremely high suicide rates, extremely high rates of depression and anxiety that the world has never seen.
You don't care. All you care about is creating faux moral standards you can virtue signal about.
Like all leftist - you couldn't give a rats ass about the devastation caused by all this madness.

So you are upset at people liking something you don't much care for. All the more reason to ridicule and make fun of others causing them grief in their lives?

Does that somehow make you feel better?

I recall Michael Richards playing like a kid back on the television show "Fridays". It was pretty funny.

PeeWee Herman basically did the same thing. Come to think of it, so did Jonathan Winters.

it isn’t just transgenders, I have a worker named David, if anyone calls him Dave he corrects them and tells them, their name is David, and there is another one his name is William, not Will, Bill but William, then we have one who wants to be called Bill not William, then we have one who’s name name is James, not Jim and a Kenneth, not Ken. Most of us at work don’t care just these few. I’ve been called worse so I don’t care either way.

So you are upset at people liking something you don't much care for. All the more reason to ridicule and make fun of others causing them grief in their lives?

Does that somehow make you feel better?

I recall Michael Richards playing like a kid back on the television show "Fridays". It was pretty funny.

PeeWee Herman basically did the same thing. Come to think of it, so did Jonathan Winters.
And there you go again.
You never talk about what is real, only what way you can attempt to prop up your own image of yourself, as flawed as that is.
You dislike a post where I said chemically castrating young boys, and altering their bodies at an age they have NO idea what they want or the ramification of it - is wrong.
That means you support it. And also means you are a sick individual yourself.

There is an uberConservative political talk show host in Indianapolis that goes on and on about not calling a male that a transitioned a her or vice versa. He says that would make him a liar. I do not understand the conservative line of thought on this. Why do trans people bother you so much?
They don't until they do these things:

1. Demand access to children without parental knowledge or permission.
2. Boys pretending to be girls destroy girls' hopes and dreams of setting sports records, getting athletic scholarships and professional endorsements.
3. Men pretending to be women insist they should not be stopped from following little girls into bathrooms or locker rooms where they are at their most vulnerable.
4. Demand that their chosen lifestyle not only be accepted, but celebrated, at gunpoint if necessary.

Stop doing those things and watch a lot of stuff settle down.

Forum List

Back