Youtube goes on a Censorship/demonitizing spree against Conservatives to defend Dylan Mulvaney

Mr. Friscus

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 2020
Multiple civil conservative commentators had their youtube content censored or demonitized for vague breeches of policy on videos about Trans "woman" Dylan Mulvaney.

The leading victim is Matt Walsh, who clearly isn't giving in to the gigantic corporate oppressor that is Youtube:

“If I simply respect the preferred pronouns and stop accurately gendering people, then I can likely continue to do my show on the platform, get it remonetized after a short probationary period, and continue making over $100,000 a month on YouTube ads,” Walsh said. "In other words, all I have to do to keep the money and the platform is give up my integrity and my soul,” he added. “And to that I say: hell no. No way.”

Other victims include Michael Knowles, Brett Cooper, Tim Pool, and many others.

These are the good guys in the story, fighting against gov't croney capitalism to not be suppressed by the state. The bad guys are not only the totalitarian big tech corporations who are going out of their way to attack their clients for their political views in the name of supporting the political party they support and at times take orders from, but also the political party that desires this sort of malicious treatment against people who civally disagree with them.. the Democrats.

You'd think the spirit of journalism would call most of the MSM to come to the aid of these victims.. but of course, they are nearly all in lock-step with these big tech/Democrat malicious actions.

Crazy times. So sad to see so many neutered journalists in the MSM.

Multiple civil conservative commentators had their youtube content censored or demonitized for vague breeches of policy on videos about Trans "woman" Dylan Mulvaney.

The leading victim is Matt Walsh, who clearly isn't giving in to the gigantic corporate oppressor that is Youtube:

“If I simply respect the preferred pronouns and stop accurately gendering people, then I can likely continue to do my show on the platform, get it remonetized after a short probationary period, and continue making over $100,000 a month on YouTube ads,” Walsh said. "In other words, all I have to do to keep the money and the platform is give up my integrity and my soul,” he added. “And to that I say: hell no. No way.”

These are the good guys in the story, fighting against gov't croney capitalism to not be suppressed by the state. The bad guys are not only the totalitarian big tech corporations who are going out of their way to attack their clients for their political views in the name of supporting the political party they support and at times take orders from, but also the political party that desires this sort of malicious treatment against people who civally disagree with them.. the Democrats.

You'd think the spirit of journalism would call most of the MSM to come to the aid of these victims.. but of course, they are nearly all in lock-step with these big tech/Democrat malicious actions.

Another win for the good guys.

Do you really believe that the above mentioned You Tube celebrities are against transgenderism and/or the mutilation of children? They are all of them controlled opposition—controlled by the unified single political party of our federal government which pretends to be two parties locked in perpetual opposition. Tim Pool, Matt Walsh and all of the others are running psychological mass influence operations for the CIA or DIA or whatever other spook house—for the purpose of keeping you angry at the democrats or republicans or libertarians or whatever. For the love of God people escape one cow pen only to willingly be locked up even tighter in another.

You Tube is a government?
I would have to assume you know what croney capitalism is, you just have to act like like a dumb person here to fight your cause. Hey, the role fits you well.. but if you’d like to ascend above 7th grade discussion levels, let me know.

Or, just keep being really obtuse and uneducated.. doesn’t matter to me

Do you really believe that the above mentioned You Tube celebrities are against transgenderism and/or the mutilation of children? They are all of them controlled opposition—controlled by the unified single political party of our federal government which pretends to be two parties locked in perpetual opposition. Tim Pool, Matt Walsh and all of the others are running psychological mass influence operations for the CIA or DIA or whatever other spook house—for the purpose of keeping you angry at the democrats or republicans or libertarians or whatever. For the love of God people escape one cow pen only to willingly be locked up even tighter in another.
That’s some tin foil hat stuff there dude…

When Musk took over Twitter he enacted rules people didn't like. You know what they did? They quit Twitter.

It is a private company, they can do what they want.

If those people do not agree they are free to start their own platform.

Tis the American way.

There is an uberConservative political talk show host in Indianapolis that goes on and on about not calling a male that a transitioned a her or vice versa. He says that would make him a liar. I do not understand the conservative line of thought on this. Why do trans people bother you so much?

There is an uberConservative political talk show host in Indianapolis that goes on and on about not calling a male that a transitioned a her or vice versa. He says that would make him a liar. I do not understand the conservative line of thought on this. Why do trans people bother you so much?
Wrong again.
Transgenders (actual ones) don't particularly bother anyone.
What bothers conservatives, is white liberals and crazed activist throwing transanity down everyone's throat to the point of insanity.

Wrong again.
Transgenders (actual ones) don't particularly bother anyone.
What bothers conservatives, is white liberals and crazed activist throwing transanity down everyone's throat to the point of insanity.
Try again. Of course it bothers you guys. Why did you all quit drinking Bud light?

And BTW - the VP that made this colossal error - is on administrative leave.
To avoid getting hate from the left, they have not yet fired her. So they relieved her with pay for now.
Waiting until this calms down, and then will certainly let her go.
Having said that - she is not the one at fault here. Who is at fault is whomever(s) decided it was a good idea to hire a marketing VP who has exactly NOTHING in common with the brands entire loyal base of customers.

Forum List

Back