Youtube goes on a Censorship/demonitizing spree against Conservatives to defend Dylan Mulvaney

Multiple civil conservative commentators had their youtube content censored or demonitized for vague breeches of policy on videos about Trans "woman" Dylan Mulvaney.

The leading victim is Matt Walsh, who clearly isn't giving in to the gigantic corporate oppressor that is Youtube:

“If I simply respect the preferred pronouns and stop accurately gendering people, then I can likely continue to do my show on the platform, get it remonetized after a short probationary period, and continue making over $100,000 a month on YouTube ads,” Walsh said. "In other words, all I have to do to keep the money and the platform is give up my integrity and my soul,” he added. “And to that I say: hell no. No way.”

Other victims include Michael Knowles, Brett Cooper, Tim Pool, and many others.

These are the good guys in the story, fighting against gov't croney capitalism to not be suppressed by the state. The bad guys are not only the totalitarian big tech corporations who are going out of their way to attack their clients for their political views in the name of supporting the political party they support and at times take orders from, but also the political party that desires this sort of malicious treatment against people who civally disagree with them.. the Democrats.

You'd think the spirit of journalism would call most of the MSM to come to the aid of these victims.. but of course, they are nearly all in lock-step with these big tech/Democrat malicious actions.

Crazy times. So sad to see so many neutered journalists in the MSM.
What crying little bitches you all are and on top of that you fucking morons don't know how capitalism works. Being a bigot isn't something advertisers want to be associated with. They are the ones telling YouTube not to run their ads on bigot videos. If YouTube isn't making their cut on the videos then they sure as shit ain't paying Matt Walsh.

And there you go again.
You never talk about what is real, only what way you can attempt to prop up your own image of yourself, as flawed as that is.
You dislike a post where I said chemically castrating young boys, and altering their bodies at an age they have NO idea what they want or the ramification of it - is wrong.
That means you support it. And also means you are a sick individual yourself.

This is brought about by failed politicians. They set your hair on fire and you run with it.

What crying little bitches you all and on top of that you fucking morons don't know how capitalism works. Being a bigot isn't something advertisers want to be associated with. They are the ones telling YouTube not to run their ads on bigot videos. If YouTube isn't making their cut on the videos then they sure as shit ain't paying Matt Walsh.
You do not know any of that

This is leftwing censorship using unnamed businesses as an excuse

And there you go again.
You never talk about what is real, only what way you can attempt to prop up your own image of yourself, as flawed as that is.
You dislike a post where I said chemically castrating young boys, and altering their bodies at an age they have NO idea what they want or the ramification of it - is wrong.
That means you support it. And also means you are a sick individual yourself.
In all seriousness, why have we gone down this road in "treating" these kids? Instead of messing with their bodies, why are we not helping them to understand that there is no ONE way to be a man or to be a woman, that they are valid the way they are, and that it would be healthier to accept who they are AS they are? That would allow for long term health and to accommodate future changes in mindset as things like hormones and circumstances settle down.

In all seriousness, why have we gone down this road in "treating" these kids? Instead of messing with their bodies, why are we not helping them to understand that there is no ONE way to be a man or to be a woman, that they are valid the way they are, and that it would be healthier to accept who they are AS they are? That would allow for long term health and to accommodate future changes in mindset as things like hormones and circumstances settle down.
Because the people with medical training find that to be akin to gay conversion therapy and child abuse. What's your medical background?

I do not really understand the issue either. How does it harm me in any way to call someone a she if that is what they wish?

A friend of mine wife changed her first name out of the blue as she decided her old one had bad memories attached to it. I do not know if she legally changed it, I doubt she did. But I call her by the name she asked to be called by even though it is not her real name. How is anyone harmed by this?

Why is it important that they do? Seriously. If some random person I don't know referred to me with female pronouns I'm not sure I could care less. If someone I did know did it I wouldn't give a shit. If you need someone else to validate your sex or gender, maybe you aren't actually sure you are the sex/gender you say you are. Doubly if that validation has to come from some random guy on the YouTubes.

This is brought about by failed politicians. They set your hair on fire and you run with it.
And there you go again... again not addressing what is said. But always deflecting to something else where you think your position is defensible.
YOU disagreed a post I talked about allowing young kids to be altered.
YOU.
Not some politician.
YOU.

And there you go again... again not addressing what is said. But always deflecting to something else where you think your position is defensible.
YOU disagreed a post I talked about allowing young kids to be altered.
YOU.
Not some politician.
YOU.

It's just like the uproar in 2016 over who can use what bathroom. There never really was a controversy and here we are.

Because the entire Democratic party allowed the far left crazies to control them in every way.
The far left controls everything in education, entertainment, mass media and technology.
Which means they completely control communication.
The Democrats gave that control over to them willingly so they could virtue signal about it.
The Democrats keep voting in far leftist like Lori Lightfoot 2.0 in Chicago. They outright rejected her bid, only to vote in someone actually worse.
We went down this road because Democrats are supporting it.

Because the entire Democratic party allowed the far left crazies to control them in every way.
The far left controls everything in education, entertainment, mass media and technology.
Which means they completely control communication.
The Democrats gave that control over to them willingly so they could virtue signal about it.
The Democrats keep voting in far leftist like Lori Lightfoot 2.0 in Chicago. They outright rejected her bid, only to vote in someone actually worse.
We went down this road because Democrats are supporting it.

See, this is what it is about. Politics. Plain and simple.

Because the people with medical training find that to be akin to gay conversion therapy and child abuse. What's your medical background?
Mental health treatment is still a very complex, growing, evolving field that is far from maturity. Until recently, in fact, we thought that hammering a spike through the eye socket into the brain was cutting edge treatment for some disorders, even if many people died outright or were turned into zombies as a result. We've learned a lot since then, and when psychiatry attempts to treat a disorder, we have to proceed with caution if we're going to make permanent, life altering and potentially life shortening changes to people's bodies.

The medical field is full of humans who can be swayed by authoritative voices just like everyone else is. Case in point, the pandemic we just came through, during which the medical community was NOT in lockstep over the best ways to deal with it. The political powers, however, wanted a simple, one size fits all "treatment" that was easy to implement, could be forcibly applied to everyone, and that ultimately granted the government more power, and they got it. The voices that called for a more reasoned approach, for alternative treatments, for not necessarily vaccinating everyone immediately, were shouted down and marginalized, even though it turns out they were right in many regards and had valid reasons for their stance. Once something attains political power and attracts a lot of money, it becomes very, very difficult for professionals to go against the tide, even if they are correct and the tide is causing more damage than it's helping.

Now, the trans movement. Is anyone actually saying that we all of a sudden have hundreds of thousands or millions of children clamoring to become the opposite gender, just in the last 5 years? So many that it causes this emergency need for life-long (read expensive) hormone treatments and surgeries? Such an emergency that we have to kick parents out of the loop because they might object to it being done to their children? Or have these people been here all along, figured out how to cope with their feelings and lived successful lives without becoming the other gender? Now there's political power and lots of money to made from putting kids through expensive surgery and hormone treatments, so there are powers that be that have jumped on the trendy trans bandwagon who are now attempting to shout down and marginalize those who are saying, "Hold on, here, let's not go down that road so fast without first considering all the ramifications". We don't have long-term studies on the results. How do trans individuals feel 40 years after transitioning? Did it actually make them feel better long-term, or did they realize it was a big mistake long after it was too late to do anything about it?

Mental health treatment is still a very complex, growing, evolving field that is far from maturity. Until recently, in fact, we thought that hammering a spike through the eye socket into the brain was cutting edge treatment for some disorders, even if many people died outright or were turned into zombies as a result. We've learned a lot since then, and when psychiatry attempts to treat a disorder, we have to proceed with caution if we're going to make permanent, life altering and potentially life shortening changes to people's bodies.

The medical field is full of humans who can be swayed by authoritative voices just like everyone else is. Case in point, the pandemic we just came through, during which the medical community was NOT in lockstep over the best ways to deal with it. The political powers, however, wanted a simple, one size fits all "treatment" that was easy to implement, could be forcibly applied to everyone, and that ultimately granted the government more power, and they got it. The voices that called for a more reasoned approach, for alternative treatments, for not necessarily vaccinating everyone immediately, were shouted down and marginalized, even though it turns out they were right in many regards and had valid reasons for their stance. Once something attains political power and attracts a lot of money, it becomes very, very difficult for professionals to go against the tide, even if they are correct and the tide is causing more damage than it's helping.

Now, the trans movement. Is anyone actually saying that we all of a sudden have hundreds of thousands or millions of children clamoring to become the opposite gender, just in the last 5 years? So many that it causes this emergency need for life-long (read expensive) hormone treatments and surgeries? Such an emergency that we have to kick parents out of the loop because they might object to it being done to their children? Or have these people been here all along, figured out how to cope with their feelings and lived successful lives without becoming the other gender? Now there's political power and lots of money to made from putting kids through expensive surgery and hormone treatments, so there are powers that be that have jumped on the trendy trans bandwagon who are now attempting to shout down and marginalize those who are saying, "Hold on, here, let's not go down that road so fast without first considering all the ramifications". We don't have long-term studies on the results. How do trans individuals feel 40 years after transitioning? Did it actually make them feel better long-term, or did they realize it was a big mistake long after it was too late to do anything about it?
And all of this is made possible by the Democratic Party allowing the crazy to COMPLETELY take over their party. Why did they do that?
Virtue Signaling

And all of this is made possible by the Democratic Party allowing the crazy to COMPLETELY take over their party. Why did they do that?
Virtue Signaling

Again, politics.......you didn't answer my question either. Why? Politics. It's what this is all about. Politics have destroyed people.

Forum List

Back