YouTube Blocks All Anti-Vaccine Content

how the hell is this acceptable? what a farce!

I have a YouTube channel but I also have started a channel on rumble. You know you won't get away with what you want to say on youtube. We are losing more freedoms day by day and it will only get worse.

Youtube is now a professionally trained medical science organization???

They must have gotten the same PHD's that Bill Gates did, from the University of Egomaniacal Communist Frauds.
YouTube us like the streaming services. I have been watching less and less of it.

My Fellow Americans.....

Because good men failed to defend Liberty, we all will lose it now.
What comes next is awful. They WILL take your guns btw. No military force will be spared.
All economic pressures applied vigorously.
Papers and official documents will be required to leave your home.

As I said for many years, "Freedom was Never Free". And beginning now you will personally see how true that was.

Whatever "nest egg" you may have made for yourself, whatever comforts or luxuries you now enjoy....they are no longer protected.
Inflationary forces (as planned) will reduce even the well off lower/middle class into hardship.
What used to cost you $1.00 will cost you $10.00 or more.
You will pay $1000 for $100 of groceries. Your $500,000 in savings and assets will become nearly worthless.
You won't be able to afford food...... if you can find it.
(Bill Gates became Americas largest farm land holder in 2019...now you know why)

Worst of all, you will be herded like sheep and forced to do anything and everything the powers wish. You will have no choice.
Comply or die.

Your home will no longer be a safe place. Government agents will have full time any time free access to your home.
Your phones tapped. You will have zero privacy. Prepare for heavy handed internet censorship. I also predicted that LONG
before Google, Facebook, Youtube and the the tech giants began doing it.

Without a doubt, crime will soar and survival itself will become difficult.
Floods of destitute illegal immigrants will arrive at your town, with no concern of your idea of laws or customs.

Needless to say, you will without a doubt lose any and all 2A rights and then confiscation will begin.

And then things will get bad.

The "only" hope left for America is a miracle.....that good men finally do what must be done. Barring that...all the above is your future.

If I sound crazy, take the time to go back years and read my predictions. I think I missed on one so far.

Last edited:
It's about time, I can't believe the number of foolish people have to leave all these conspiracy theories and lies. It's a virus, all we need to do is a common-sense approach and get vaccinated it's as simple as that.

Enjoy your poison death shot.

Link to the article: YouTube blocks all anti-vaccine content

From the article:

"WASHINGTON, Sept 29 (Reuters) - YouTube will block all anti-vaccine content, moving beyond its ban on false information about the COVID vaccines to include content that contains misinformation about other approved vaccines, it said in a blog post on Wednesday.

Examples of content that won't be allowed on YouTube include claims that the flu vaccine causes infertility and that the MMR shot, which protects against measles, mumps, and rubella, can cause autism, according to YouTube's policies."

OP Comment(s):

If the official worldwide government and WHO/UN COVID-19 Vaccine narrative is true and benevolent why in the hell would social media giants such as YouTube proposition its platform users with a need to suppress dissenting opinions and/or facts? The greatest freedom of all is the freedom to decide for oneself after reading or hearing ALL possible evidence.
For fucks sake. The entitlement from magaturds never ends. Does the world owe you a living too?

Thanks God for Rumble and Bichute.

1632966117002.png

Last edited:
People will die because anti-vaxxers like yourself lie.
You sound like a child. Everything in life kills people, the question is how much, and what are the risks. This requires data, which you wouldn’t touch with a ten foot pole because it would expose the insignificance of your claims.. you’re just standing on graves throwing a temper tantrum like a child. Grow up please. Become more intelligent.

And before you continue your 8th grade thinking processes.. I’m vaccinated, I just am against tyranny and dictatorship, which you appear to prefer. Given the world history of that, it’s you who appears to not mind millions of people dying in the future.

Last edited:
Here are 7.

Were these patient's told to go home after diagnosed, and with no treatment's at all prescribed to them upon being diagnosed, otherwise to then go and await the build up of the disease within them until they got so sickened that by the time they made it back for help, it was to late ??????? They need to go back and check upon how many Americans were diagnosed, and then sent home with nothing prescribed them, and this as the sickness grew within them until it was to late. Lawsuit's should be flying all over the place when it's all learned and found out about. The Leftist propaganda machine baring Hydroxychloroquine and other important trial medication's, should be noted upon whether their actions has led to the deaths of thousands of Americans all due to their unqualified action's.

The transfusions are working wonder's on saving people, and remember, this method was all due to the naturally immune Covid recovered patients who had donated their blood to save lives.

Now all of a sudden these naturally immune hero's who have helped, and are still helping are somehow terrorist, scum bags, those who are gonna kill us all now ???????? Come on Mannnnnnn.

Were these patient's told to go home after diagnosed, and with no treatment's at all prescribed to them upon being diagnosed, otherwise to then go and await the build up of the disease within them until they got so sickened that by the time they made it back for help, it was to late ??????? They need to go back and check upon how many Americans were diagnosed, and then sent home with nothing prescribed them, and this as the sickness grew within them until it was to late. Lawsuit's should be flying all over the place when it's all learned and found out about. The Leftist propaganda machine baring Hydroxychloroquine and other important trial medication's, should be noted upon whether their actions has led to the deaths of thousands of Americans all due to their unqualified action's.

The transfusions are working wonder's on saving people, and remember, this method was all due to the naturally immune Covid recovered patients who had donated their blood to save lives.

Now all of a sudden these naturally immune hero's who have helped, and are still helping are somehow terrorist, scum bags, those who are gonna kill us all now ???????? Come on Mannnnnnn.
This ^ ridiculous little tantrum is just sad.

Link to the article: YouTube blocks all anti-vaccine content

From the article:

"WASHINGTON, Sept 29 (Reuters) - YouTube will block all anti-vaccine content, moving beyond its ban on false information about the COVID vaccines to include content that contains misinformation about other approved vaccines, it said in a blog post on Wednesday.

Examples of content that won't be allowed on YouTube include claims that the flu vaccine causes infertility and that the MMR shot, which protects against measles, mumps, and rubella, can cause autism, according to YouTube's policies."

OP Comment(s):

If the official worldwide government and WHO/UN COVID-19 Vaccine narrative is true and benevolent why in the hell would social media giants such as YouTube proposition its platform users with a need to suppress dissenting opinions and/or facts? The greatest freedom of all is the freedom to decide for oneself after reading or hearing ALL possible evidence.
Its called "decency standards". Every community has them.

And where their excuse is thin...
It was the exception for them to be free of liability. I'm not exactly a fan of it either...it is tantamount to publishing and editing.

The line is getting awfully fuzzy and disappearing.

Nearly 700,000 dead because too many of the dead believed the lies of anti-vaxxers. The question is why did YouTube take so long to ban these purveyors of death?
So now you add on the numbers of deceased from before vaccines were available to the discussion and then blame it all on anti-vaccination people. Do you realize how stupid you sound?

Forum List

Back