You’re a Man So You Have No Say So in Abortion Laws

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Remember that rebuttal? Used over and over by women over the decades to try to silence mens views on the abortion issue.

Well guess what. It’s 2022 and you ain’t no biologist so whenever I talk about abortion I identify as a woman. Or at least one of the alphabet soup genders you Leftards have fabricated.

—-—
The Left created their silly universe folks, show them no quarter, no mercy, take no prisoners. Make them live in it.

Remember that rebuttal? Used over and over by women over the decades to try to silence mens views on the abortion issue.

Well guess what. It’s 2022 and you ain’t no biologist so whenever I talk about abortion I identify as a woman. Or at least one of the alphabet soup genders you Leftards have fabricated.

—-—
The Left created their silly universe folks, show them no quarter, no mercy, take no prisoners. Make them live in it.
I heard that one repeatedly on the radio today and on TV, seems they remembered what a woman is.

—-—

These were also the same people who forced experemental vaccinations into people.

2FEDBA8A-F9B7-42F3-BD9B-306820D60308.jpeg

—-—
That should be true. We'll see what happens.

The Democrats have really painted themselves into a corner.

Men don't get a say...but men can get pregnant and have menstrual cycles?

The Supreme Court Justices can't take gender rights into account when interpreting the Constitution... They're not biologists...

And how can this be about women's rights... Isn't it birthing people's rights?

Why is the left so bigoted?

—-—

This man feels he has a say on abortion:
47FD82AE-F96E-4B96-B894-C38CBF64EFF6.png

—-—
Good point. Trump could also do that when he decides to run for a third term.

—-—

Amazing how fast they went back to being able to figure out who a woman is once abortion became a hot topic again.

Forum List

Back