US "Shaken to its Core" by Supreme Court Draft that Would Overturn Roe v Wade - The Guardian. No, people, US is not shaken. We're Joyous

Mashmont

Platinum Member
Jan 17, 2022

US shaken to its core by supreme court draft that would overturn Roe v Wade​

No, people. Nobody is 'shaken to their core'. Only the Soros-funded leftwingers and their rabid dimwitted marionettes are "shaken". Most of America is jubilant.

"Protesters gathered outside the court on Tuesday, while demonstrations swelled throughout around the country – both in support of and against abortion rights. Thousands have joined rallies in New York, Boston, Nashville, Dallas, New Orleans and more."

Imma tell you about these 'protests'. The pro-abortion ones are fake. Ginned up and financed by the Soros-funded Marxist left, and their brain-dead acolytes. Mostly single women (who really shouldn't be allowed to have sex anyway). The pro-life groups are out celebrating, not protesting, and these are grass-roots spontaneous eruptions of joy. Nobody's paying these sincere people who have worked and prayed very hard for decades to get this result.

But about those leftwingers protesting at the Supreme Court building; Are they beating on the doors like they did during the Kavanaugh hearings? Are they mounting an insurrection like they did in 2018? Yet CNN celebrated that insurrection. Why?

Don't you see:
  • The Left Leaked this for the same reason they are making a federal case lying about a decision not even made yet.
  • No abortion rights have been denied.
  • All that has happened is the power to decide abortion policy be given BACK TO THE STATES where it began and where it belongs!
  • The Left are mad because while they thought they could impose/dictate ONE federal law, they know they can't dictate 50 state laws.
  • Blue states where most Dems live will still keep abortion legal.
  • THE REAL REASON the Left are making this a faux big issue NOW is to distract from the release of the new movie '2000 Mules' exposing their election fraud!

Not shaken. Not stirred. A massive mistake (a terrible legal opinion) standing for almost 50 years is evidently about to be corrected. Not exactly a major earthquake. Just good news.
Men voting to control women's bodies. The American Taliban is taking over. Next is gay marriage I suppose?

No, people. Nobody is 'shaken to their core'. Only the Soros-funded leftwingers and their rabid dimwitted marionettes are "shaken". Most of America is jubilant.

"Protesters gathered outside the court on Tuesday, while demonstrations swelled throughout around the country – both in support of and against abortion rights. Thousands have joined rallies in New York, Boston, Nashville, Dallas, New Orleans and more."

Imma tell you about these 'protests'. The pro-abortion ones are fake. Ginned up and financed by the Soros-funded Marxist left, and their brain-dead acolytes. Mostly single women (who really shouldn't be allowed to have sex anyway). The pro-life groups are out celebrating, not protesting, and these are grass-roots spontaneous eruptions of joy. Nobody's paying these sincere people who have worked and prayed very hard for decades to get this result.

But about those leftwingers protesting at the Supreme Court building; Are they beating on the doors like they did during the Kavanaugh hearings? Are they mounting an insurrection like they did in 2018? Yet CNN celebrated that insurrection. Why?
Next up....involuntary vasectomies (reversable, of course if you get government permission)

Got it

So your cool with pedophilia sonce its none of your business what others do?
To themselves. You want to cut your dick off, go right ahead. I've even seen a picture of a guy with his dick split in two down the middle on purpose, lol. Like, sure, go for it, wtf do I care?

To themselves. You want to cut your dick off, go right ahead. I've even seen a picture of a guy with his dick split in two down the middle on purpose, lol. Like, sure, go for it, wtf do I care?
Thats a pretty clumsy deflection

I said pedophilia not self mutilation

But yet you're fine with being ruled by the Marxist atheist left.
I don’t get the big celebration.

If a liberal wants an abortion, they’ll just drive/fly to a liberal state.

All this will do is cause liberal states to make evil abortion practices such as California where babies can be aborted after being birthed.

I also don’t understand the pro lifers who want to make women who’ve been raped to give birth.

Also forcing women to give birth to a baby when it’s expected to have severe defects such as retardation or severely deformed.

Marionette Breath, nothing fails like prayer.

Men voting to control women's bodies. The American Taliban is taking over. Next is gay marriage I suppose?
You again misframe the issue. Deliberately. It has nothing to do with anyone attempting to control womens’ bodies. It has everything to do with saving lives. I approve of contraception. I also approve of properly run and funded child care facilities for people unable or unwilling to be parents. I oppose the absolutely false claim that abortion is a form of contraception.

And the claim that the draft Dobbs decision, if it gets finalized in that form, will have any impact on any gay rights is so facially stupid that even the senile lying fuck, Brandon, suggested it.

Abortion is a religious matter, and we're supposed to have separation of church and state. We're doomed to be ruled by the American Taliban. :puke:
One of the stupidest arguments I have heard on the topic. Many religious people are against abortion because they place a high value on life. But that doesn’t make it a religious issues.

Second Separation of Church and State is not on the constitution… it was established by case law doctrine (Emerson case); and as we have seen case law doctrine can change. For half a century the law of the land was Separare but Equal, establish by Plessy vs Ferguson.

Many people believe the Emerson case was wrong. First Amendment is freedom of religion and not freedom from religion (which Emerson held). I personally like Emerson, even if I understand the other side.

You again misframe the issue. Deliberately. It has nothing to do with anyone attempting to control womens’ bodies. It has everything to do with saving lives. I approve of contraception. I also approve of properly run and funded child care facilities for people unable or unwilling to be parents. I oppose the absolutely false claim that abortion is a form of contraception.

And the claim that the draft Dobbs decision, if it gets finalized in that form, will have any impact on any gay rights is so facially stupid that even the senile lying fuck, Brandon, suggested it.
The saving lives angle is a religious opinion, in the US we're supposed to separate church and state.

One of the stupidest arguments I have heard on the topic. Many religious people are against abortion because they place a high value on life. But that doesn’t make it a religious issues.

Second Separation of Church and State is not on the constitution… it was established by case law doctrine (Emerson case); and as we have seen case law doctrine can change. For half a century the law of the land was Separare but Equal, establish by Plessy vs Ferguson.

Many people believe the Emerson case was wrong. First Amendment is freedom of religion and not freedom from religion (which Emerson held). I personally like Emerson, even if I understand the other side.
So then my religion approves of abortion. Case fucking closed. Check, and mate. :biggrin:

Forum List

Back