You’re a Man So You Have No Say So in Abortion Laws

Remember that rebuttal? Used over and over by women over the decades to try to silence mens views on the abortion issue.

Well guess what. It’s 2022 and you ain’t no biologist so whenever I talk about abortion I identify as a woman. Or at least one of the alphabet soup genders you Leftards have fabricated.

—-—
The Left created their silly universe folks, show them no quarter, no mercy, take no prisoners. Make them live in it.
You don't have the ONLY voice.

Correct. But I side with the 60% who agree that killing babies after the 1st trimester is evil and should be outlawed.
We have become so numb to death as long as it does not involve us that accepting that what you typed is a victory. That is doable with each state deciding its path on the abortion issue.

Remember that rebuttal? Used over and over by women over the decades to try to silence mens views on the abortion issue.

Well guess what. It’s 2022 and you ain’t no biologist so whenever I talk about abortion I identify as a woman. Or at least one of the alphabet soup genders you Leftards have fabricated.

—-—
The Left created their silly universe folks, show them no quarter, no mercy, take no prisoners. Make them live in it.
Is there a point in this OP?
Or are you just venting?

—-—
lol

enjoyable post

yeh, I identify as President. (I love this stuff)

My first act is to re-instate Trump as President (since he has already proven he knows what to do. I would like to be in his cabinet, however..)

The Democrats have really painted themselves into a corner.

Men don't get a say...but men can get pregnant and have menstrual cycles?

The Supreme Court Justices can't take gender rights into account when interpreting the Constitution... They're not biologists...

And how can this be about women's rights... Isn't it birthing people's rights?

Why is the left so bigoted?
more like y are dims so crazy?

Forum List

Back