Your garage

I love my three car garage. There's room for two cars, my tractor, garden tools and assorted bird supplies and a work shop for the husband. LOL When we moved here 5 years ago, husband said we'd never fill such a big garage. Now we're considering adding a pole barn.
A pole barn with doors on each end is what I want.

Love my garage!! Four car with 220 for my welder,sewage,water on the 42x12 side. And A/C on the wide side.
And the covered side is great for doing things outside in the shade that you dont want to do inside.

I've been wanting to pick up a blast cabinet like that. I want to blast the aluminum parts on my vette and get em powder coated.

It's a real good thing to have.
Walnut shell media works nice.

For light stuff yeah.
If ya want to really strip stuff you have to go with a heavier medium.

Love my garage!! Four car with 220 for my welder,sewage,water on the 42x12 side. And A/C on the wide side.
And the covered side is great for doing things outside in the shade that you dont want to do inside.

I've been wanting to pick up a blast cabinet like that. I want to blast the aluminum parts on my vette and get em powder coated.

It's a real good thing to have.

Just be ready if you buy a cheap one from harbor freight.
You'll need a dryer and an agitator for it to work well.
Or you can knee the cabinet repeatedly to keep the abrasive flowing smoothly.
If I had to do it all over again I would ass up the money for a better one.
I blasted some AR parts with a piece of hose and a air gun with diatomaceous earth as the abrasive and it worked great. Just be sure and wear a respirator and eye protection because it can really fuck you up!!!!View attachment 323097

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

I love my three car garage. There's room for two cars, my tractor, garden tools and assorted bird supplies and a work shop for the husband. LOL When we moved here 5 years ago, husband said we'd never fill such a big garage. Now we're considering adding a pole barn.
A pole barn with doors on each end is what I want.
If I could do a dream pole barn it would have two doors - oh so convenient and ventilation for Critters too! There'd be room for not only my garden/bird stuff but room for goats and more birds and a green house on the SW side!

I don't have a garage- I live in an apt.
My oldest son has a 3 car garage that barely holds his 2019 f250 and his wifes 2017 Mustang- since it's also a furniture redoing space with 2 small 4 wheelers and 4 bicycles, some tools and assorted junk- he has a cargo container for his riding lawn mower and misc stuff, but his 2 vehicle trailers, his travel trailer, his duece and a half army truck and his daddy-in-laws tractor have to stay outside- LOL

I don't have a garage- I live in an apt.
My oldest son has a 3 car garage that barely holds his 2019 f250 and his wifes 2017 Mustang- since it's also a furniture redoing space with 2 small 4 wheelers and 4 bicycles, some tools and assorted junk- he has a cargo container for his riding lawn mower and misc stuff, but his 2 vehicle trailers, his travel trailer, his duece and a half army truck and his daddy-in-laws tractor have to stay outside- LOL
This is why there are so many storage unit facilities popping up!

Hey, I'll buy you you a 12 pack of beer and a bag of media if I can use that blaster there.

My youngest son has a 2 car garage full of a lot of stuff, including tools (all different kinds mostly hand tools) my old Harley, a cabinet with many cans of brake cleaner (from our days of taking care of sprint cars) a couple of bicycles and typical we don't need that anymore stuff- his f250, his Expedition, his wifes Telluride cars and travel trailer stay outside-

Hey, I'll buy you you a 12 pack of beer and a bag of media if I can use that blaster there.

Nah......bring a little bud and your media of choice and you're welcome to it.
Tell me what ya wanna blast and you may be able to just bring a little bud.

but room for goats
but of course....
rNXGTmkg.jpg

~S~

The fenders on my bike.

The fenders on my bike.

And I never bring alittle bud. If I'm smoking dope I make it a point to over indulge.

The fenders on my bike.

No problem.
Let me know when ya wanna use it.

The fenders on my bike.

And I never bring alittle bud. If I'm smoking dope I make it a point to over indulge.

I've got three types at the moment.
If your shit is better I might be willing to drive every once and awhile and we can expend some rounds at the same time.

If I remember correctly you're somewhere around Crosby?

The fenders on my bike.

well there's no better time Crixus, mean who gives a F***, have a toke and go catch some wind....

~S~

In reality I have a two and a half car garage that is mostly full of storage and tools as we slowly comb through everything to donate or sell (except most of the tools). Our spare room is 8/10s full of storage also. We moved from a 3k sq ft house down to a 1400 sq ft house. We are making progress but it's slow going.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back