Your garage

Anybody remember the first time they used their dads tools to wrench on their car?

First time I did that I put em all away and I was getting ready to roll out and he yelled back at me, hey boy, get yo ass back in here and clean em ar tools.
Git on down to Sears and replace that ratchet you broke.

These days?
You can only replace em at the store you bought em from.
They still make a decent tool but they ain't what they used to be.

Anybody remember the first time they used their dads tools to wrench on their car?

First time I did that I put em all away and I was getting ready to roll out and he yelled back at me, hey boy, get yo ass back in here and clean em ar tools.
Git on down to Sears and replace that ratchet you broke.

These days?
You can only replace em at the store you bought em from.
They still make a decent tool but they ain't what they used to be.
I was referring to the past. And now they're owned by Lowe's/Black and Decker.

Very Nice!!!
But whats on the inside? It's not all storage is it?
This is inside and lots of tools.
View attachment 323540

I figured you kept an R/V in it based on the garage door.
My neighbors kids called mine the Giraffe garage until they grew up.
It has water sewage and 220 power in it.
Very nice. Having sewage is a nice plus. I considered it but didn’t do it.

I look at it as a place to hide from the Wife if I need to.
With water power and sewage I can stay out there indefinitely.

I have an attached 2 car garage - Still working to sort it all out

Thats a two plus garage.
When we build the Barndo I want a sixty by eighty shop/garage.
That way we can keep two trucks,the SxS trailer and the RV and still have room left for the man cave area.
And I really want garage doors on both ends so you can pull trailers through. And have a large covered area for the BBQ pits and outdoor kitchen.

Detached or connected? Orderly or trashed? A refuge? A place to socialize?

I'm currently garageless, put my scoot in storage over winter.

Let's see 'em!

Turned my connected carport into a garage. It's filled with jeep parts and wood working tools at the moment.

Love my garage!! Four car with 220 for my welder,sewage,water on the 42x12 side. And A/C on the wide side.
And the covered side is great for doing things outside in the shade that you dont want to do inside.
Your house looks very beautiful HereWeGoAgain! :smile:

Thanks !!!
DF4855A7-B392-4186-972D-7D56F9A023A2.jpeg

Detached or connected? Orderly or trashed? A refuge? A place to socialize?

I'm currently garageless, put my scoot in storage over winter.

Let's see 'em!

I hate not having a garage! Garages are awesome, provided you are not stupid and fill them with trash.

Going out in the winter, not having the doors frozen shut, not having to scrape endless frost off all the windows, not having to dig your car out of the snow first.

There is only one thing I wish my house had... a garage. Connected or Detached. Anything.

Damn stupid HTC one M8. 2 diff computers, does not recognize device, replace device. I will when the stupid stores open back up. I have a 20x50 steel barn (only one not on a slab), 16 square lean too with zero turn, garbage, gardening stuff, 24x24 barn (hay barn, grain, mice, snakes) and bigger coop attached (12x24 too seperate coops houses), 28x40 metal tractor shed (25K)
16 x 40 metal shop so high last owner buile and used it for his semis, 2nd floor storage. ALL ON SLABS

Forum List

Back