Affordable and lightweight flamethrower

james bond

Gold Member
Oct 17, 2015

Okay, I admit when I was a kid that I tied a candle to a hair spray can, lit the candle, and sprayed in order to kill pesky outdoor bugs.

Christmas tree disposal?

Sweet! Flamethrowers are also 100% legal, and not regulated by the BATF.

Yikes! I just looked up ,the price of the XM-42 Lite: $559.00

XM42 Flamethrower Lite

Wow................people can have flame throwers legally. But, the military stopped using them in 1978, partially because they weren't very effective as a combat weapon, and partially because of the limits the Geneva Conventions puts on flame weapons.

Sweet! Flamethrowers are also 100% legal, and not regulated by the BATF.

Yikes! I just looked up ,the price of the XM-42 Lite: $559.00

XM42 Flamethrower Lite

Wow................people can have flame throwers legally. But, the military stopped using them in 1978, partially because they weren't very effective as a combat weapon, and partially because of the limits the Geneva Conventions puts on flame weapons.

They served their purpose well in the Pacific, during WW2. If for nothing else, the psychological effects were devastating to the Japanese.

Bic lighter and hair spray works too- LOL

I bet fire ants hate you.

:auiqs.jpg:

I've stood on top of one of those bastard's anthills before. Didn't know I was standing there until I started feeling them crawling up my ankles and stinging the crap out of me. By them the little fuckers were all inside my pants.

Bic lighter and hair spray works too- LOL

I bet fire ants hate you.

:auiqs.jpg:

I've stood on top of one of those bastard's anthills before. Didn't know I was standing there until I started feeling them crawling up my ankles and stinging the crap out of me. By them the little fuckers were all inside my pants.

Fire ants aren't a joke, they are nasty little critters. First got introduced to them when I had to go to San Antonio for checking in to the NRD, and they decided that a group photo would be a nice thing to do. Well, they got us out into the field, and put us right smack dab in the center of a whole bunch of fire ants. After about 2-3 min, people started jumping up and down, yelling about the damn fire ants. Shortly after that, I found out how much fun they are to be around.

Forum List

Back