Your covid vaccine tracker

This BS virus will not last til election Dems..........so sorry......your fear is dying.............as they now study that of the 6 older versions of the virus............people have t cells that help fight Covid...........or cause milder reactions to it...............

The gig is up

BS virus? Not everyone has a strong immunity system to fight it. And even those with healthy immune systems have gotten serious complications or even died.

There may never be a reliable vaccine for COVID-19
There actually is,it’s called hydroxychlotoquine,it’s available over the counter in other countries just not here.there are many doctors Around the country that have treated and cured patients that have it,it’s just being covered up by the Msm media here in the states that there is a cure the fact we have the most evil government in the world.

Last edited:
There may never be a reliable vaccine for COVID-19

Its been 40 years since aids first became popular, and they still don't have a vaccine for that ailment- which is a lot more serious than the coronavirus.
There is no difference between pushing condoms as virus protection and pushing masks as virus protection, until there is a vaccine.

We need to reduce the spread of corona virus, so that the positive cases are low enough to test and contact trace, and isolate the infected, if a vaccine is not created that works. This will lead, to no masks necessary, eventually.

Oh, and testing, testing, testing.
You mean rubbers,that’s the correct word for it.lol

I'm advocating for getting inoculated,
25 cent words are not impressive- you said it best- you take care of yourself and I'll take care of me- that means, for me, NO "inoculation" under any fucking circumstances because I don't trust jerk offs any longer- I spent 50+ years trusting the empty suited jerk offs and look at there we are- this Country's leading document, (that would be the constitution) clearly states in its heading (that is the pre amble) that gov't's role is to SECURE LIBERTY- there is absolutely nothing about "inoculation" approved by-

SMH- sheep.
What's liberty to you?

Can you walk naked in the street, can you knowingly have AIDS and F someone without telling them? Can you go in to a courthouse without a shirt and shoes or a restaurant or retail store? Can you j walk? Can you go in to labor and delivery with your wife birthing ...without a gown and hat covering your hair? Can you drive, without a license? Can you vote, without registering first? Can you get a savings account without an ID? Can you spit in public? Do restaurants have the liberty to serve you cooked rat, from the alleyway?

Why you keep fighting me on my stance of allowing you to make the choice of not getting vaccinated when I am agreeing that it is your choice to make, is weird....?

I think once we have a safe vaccine, you'd be foolish not to get vaccinated, or selfish not to, or just darn crazy not to..... but that is my opinion, and you ain't stopping me, from saying what I think!!! No one can!! :)

8:25 clearly describes the DNC

This BS virus will not last til election Dems..........so sorry......your fear is dying.............as they now study that of the 6 older versions of the virus............people have t cells that help fight Covid...........or cause milder reactions to it...............

The gig is up

BS virus? Not everyone has a strong immunity system to fight it. And even those with healthy immune systems have gotten serious complications or even died.

The gig is up
I'm certain the families of the 175,000 dead from covid so far....agree with you! NOT!!!!
You have wayyyy too much faith in the CIA controlled media care.Lol.,many several credible doctors have exposed this hoax that the numbers are inflated,that these hospitals are ruling people’s deaths from other causes such as a gunshot wound to the chest a Covid death because they profit by doing so.my best friends father died back in January before the virus came out from a three year battle of a stroke he had that long ago,they changed the ruling of his death a few months later to being caused by covid.lol. A true life story.

Last edited:

The gig is up
I'm certain the families of the 175,000 dead from covid so far....agree with you! NOT!!!!
Play your fear somewhere else......most are elderly.....and in every pandemic in history ........people have died..........but they didn't get to ASSUME died by covid from the CDC guidelines of death...............

The Flu kills too.................

You don't burn down the house for a spider...............which is what you have done now.............and the globalist will kiss your ass for doing so Care4all...................small business got DESTROYED FOR THIS..........

I will keep posting the research you ignore.........I posted the studies from the start on this virus.......from 2003 and the other 6 strains of corona...............we are now learning that those who had the old viruses........have t cell immunity already........or get milder sickness because of it..................

This virus will run it's course...........you will not be able to hype it much longer..........which is your goal for NOVEMBER.
So, because half of the 175000 dead, are elderly, that makes this virus less concerning?

Talk about support for death panels... You, not democrats as you all claimed, are the people promoting this virus as a nothing burger cuz it is just killing, mostly old people.

Do you have any idea how selfish and evil your stance really is on this?

And this bull crap that this is just like a flu, and we don't shut down for that...is absurd! The flu in the USA kills on average 36000 people in a year.

This virus has already killed at minimum, 175,000 human beings in 5 months, and will hit 300,000 dead by the end of this year... can you even comprehend the severity of that... or is your blood so waxed over cold that you are stiff and numb?

It did not have to be this way, our economy did not have to shut down completely.... but POOR LEADERSHIP and judgement by this president's ignorance and mouth, got us here and people like you got us all these extra unnecessary deaths by pushing reopening too soon.....

You need to stand down, and let the God given science run the show!
Again you have far too much faith in what the CIA controlled media tells you care,you know,the same media that told you bin laden did 9/11.lol. again many several credible doctors disagree with your rambling,they have cold hard facts far more people have died from the flu virus this year than than from Covid.lol

Shove the social warrior BS up your ass...............pandemics come and go.......people die..........and YOU DON'T FUCKING QUARANTINE THE HEALTHY............this virus has a very high survival rate.

Had we done like Sweden.......and then protected those elderly by full lock downs on most of them..............THIS SHIT WOULD ALREADY BE OVER.

The last person on earth I want to listen to is you. PERIOD...........Your FEAR MONGERING has made this pandemic LAST LONGER......Actions of Wankers like Cuomo have put infected people in with the non infected..........It is almost as though these ASSHOLES WANTED A PURGE of Nursing homes. Cuomo is going to get his ass Sued off.

You have Destroyed millions of small businesses for this stinking virus. You ARE A GLOBALIST SHEEP.

You are the problem and not me...........and it's all for the election and the Globalist wanting to wipe out small business.

UP YOURS.

is virus has already killed at minimum, 175,000 human beings in 5 months, and will hit 300,000 dead by the end of this year.
BS..........You are cooking the damned books........by the very definition of a Covid death........we lost 7900 a day before this BS...........and that hasn't changed much.........except FAKING HOW THEY DIED.........I now know 4 who the families say the death certificate says died by Covid...........and that THEY DIDN'T DIE BY COVID. They COOKED THE BOOKS FOR FEAR..........and the damage is a third of all restaurants in New York are GONE..............IT'S OVER.......same all over the country........and many many more............destruction of a way of life for millions of familes..............for a dang Chi Com bug with a survival rate of 99.8%............

pffft...........

You ARE THE PROBLEM......had we not listened to people like you this would already be over.
Sweden's economy went nose dive in to the toilet, silly one, they gained nothing from their herd immunity experiment by keeping their economy opened, but kill twice as many as their neighbor's death rate and only have 7% of their population haven contracted the disease for this so called herd immunity, of which 70% herd immunity is needed to squash the virus.... And we now know for half those that had been infected, their immunity lasts only about 3 months, then they can get infected again, it is a real concern!!!
You keep proving you been sitting in front of the idiot box in the living room going by their propaganda THEY tell you,Lol when the alternative news not controlled by the corporations have exposed that lie that Sweden is actually doing great and nothing happened to children or parents when they went back to school,you need to tune in to bitchute.com or subscribe to America free press to get ours of the dark your living in.lol

Last edited:

Lots going on and a lot of misinformation. This seems a decent stab at capturing the current situation.
The guardian Used to be an excellent independent source but contrary to what they say,in recent years it’s been infiltrated which is why their not telling the truth thst doctors have come out and talked about the cure they have used to treat patients called hydroxychloroquine.other countries you can get it over the counter but not in this facist corrupt country.

Last edited:

The gig is up

How did the T cell immunity do for the 180,000 dead so far?

The gig is up

The first part is true that not everyone has a strong immunity system to fight it but that’s the only part you got correct.the rest is not true at all,it’s only people that are 65 and older that are at risk,people with healthy immune systems have no worries.thatsmisinformation spread by the corporate controlled media and hospitals that have been bought off to rule other causes of deaths like a fatal gunshot wound to the head or chest as a Covid virus,the young people you hear about dying from it are actually young people who are so stressed about on losing their jobs anxiety and stress are causing these young people to die but the hospitals and msn media which is nothing but a TOOL for the government are doing the same thing with those other deaths caused by gunshot wounds and carwrecks,their calling them as being caused by the virus to get the sheep into panic mode eager to take the virus mass murderer Bill Gates is linked to that will slowly kill you off two to fives years after taking it so the elite will fulfill their agenda they have had planned against us for decades of depopulation control.

the elite are already celebrating because stage one of their plan is working,with suicides and deaths of overdose by drugs is at an all time high More than any point in our history because people are so depressed losing their livlihoods to the virus.going into lockdown mode has been 10 times more dangerous to the world than people young age at least getting together.contrary to the myth someone stated earlier,other countries,they did not shut down their schools and they went back to school and there are no cases ofteachers or students affecting each other. This has all been exposed by doctors around the world who have done research on this,this isn’t me saying this.

The gig is up
Play your fear somewhere else......most are elderly.....and in every pandemic in history ........people have died..........but they didn't get to ASSUME died by covid from the CDC guidelines of death...............

You don't burn down the house for a spider...............which is what you have done now.............and the globalist will kiss your ass for doing so Care4all...................small business got DESTROYED FOR THIS..........

I will keep posting the research you ignore.........I posted the studies from the start on this virus.......from 2003 and the other 6 strains of corona...............we are now learning that those who had the old viruses........have t cell immunity already........or get milder sickness because of it..................

This virus will run it's course...........you will not be able to hype it much longer..........which is your goal for NOVEMBER.
So, because half of the 175000 dead, are elderly, that makes this virus less concerning?

Talk about support for death panels... You, not democrats as you all claimed, are the people promoting this virus as a nothing burger cuz it is just killing, mostly old people.

And this bull crap that this is just like a flu, and we don't shut down for that...is absurd! The flu in the USA kills on average 36000 people in a year.

This virus has already killed at minimum, 175,000 human beings in 5 months, and will hit 300,000 dead by the end of this year... can you even comprehend the severity of that... or is your blood so waxed over cold that you are stiff and numb?

It did not have to be this way, our economy did not have to shut down completely.... but POOR LEADERSHIP and judgement by this president's ignorance and mouth, got us here and people like you got us all these extra unnecessary deaths by pushing reopening too soon.....

This coming from someone who covers her ears and closes her eyes to the overwhelming facts that Obama was born in kenya and when patriot Sherrif arapio exposed that fraud with documented evidence,your hero,the facist pig arrested him for that,now I understand your illogical hate for trump the fact he pardoned that patriot after the facist pig put him in prison for telling the truth about him that he is Kenyon born.no wonder your butthurt over him being president.lol You say you are not a supporter of obozo,but your blatant ignoring of the facts of his non citizenship proves otherwise that your lying,that he’s your hero and you don’t like anything negative said about him.Lol.

it’s sooooo obvious you are a democrat the fact you never say anything bad about mass murderer hitlery and blatantly ignore the facts of Obama’s corruption not being a us citizen but can accept it 9/11 was an inside job even though there is just as much evidence on Obama as on 9/11, you clearly are biased and non objective about the dems. I never saw you onceput down that facist mass murderer Obama when he was in office,he could do no wrong in your eyes,yet Trump is the anti christ to you,you keep rambling saying we are paranoid,well at least WE are objective and non biased.lol

darkwind and eagle both took you to school handing your ass to you on a platter checkmating you.they tell cold hard facts that the flu virus has killed far more people this year than Covid,and the one that is paranoid is you believing the cia media that Swedenthe one country that did not go into lockdown mode,has had many Covid deaths sense then,on the contrary,they went back to school and none of the kids or teachers have been infected. See I go by facts,i goby what many doctors have said that have done research and looked into what was going on in Sweden,YOU go by propaganda,what the CIA controlled idiot boxin the living room tells you. Care4all. Lol

Last edited:

The gig is up

This coming from someone who covers her ears and closes her eyes to the overwhelming facts that Obama was born in kenya and when patriot Sherrif arapio exposed that fraud with documented evidence,your hero,the facist pig arrested him for that,now I understand your illogical hate for trump the fact he pardoned that patriot after the facist pig put him in prison for telling the truth about him that he is Kenyon born.no wonder your butthurt over him being president.lol You say you are not a supporter of obozo,but your blatant ignoring of the facts of his non citizenship proves otherwise that your lying,that he’s your hero and you don’t like anything negative said about him.Lol.

darkwind and eagle both took you to school handing your ass to you on a platter checkmating you.they tell cold hard facts that the flu virus has killed far more people this year than Covid,and the one that is paranoid is you believing the cia media that Swedenthe one country that did not go into lockdown mode,has had many Covid deaths sense then,on the contrary,they went back to school and none of the kids or teachers have been infected. See I go by facts,i goby what many doctors have said that have done research and looked into what was going on in Sweden,YOU go by propaganda,what the CIA controlled idiot boxin the living room tells you. Care4all. Lol
:lol:

No, 911,Obama was not born in Kenya, FULL STOP!

We've gone over this before. The numbers are a total joke. Don't be so trusting of the controlled corporate media, and the criminals behind this thing. Not only are there conflicts of interest with Big Pharma all over the place, but I'm amazed that anyone can still not see by now the numerous draconian agendas attached to this whole thing. Turn off the TV, they're only feeding you fear, while ignoring what is actually happening in the world.

Also, as I just said on another thread, look into Event 201. Also the Rockefeller think tank report written in 2010 that describes almost exactly what is going on today with this "pandemic." Please wake up. This is a massive scam, it's all about moving the world toward what the globalists want, a global economic reset, massive surveillance, taking control of our medical decisions, taking away more of our rights, the destruction of the current system, so they can bring in the NWO, which has been the plan for a long time.

The gig is up

:lol:

No, 911,Obama was not born in Kenya, FULL STOP!
Spoken like a true CIA media worshipper who listens to the idiot box in the living room.Lol.Comedy gold,that’s a good one and 9/11 was not an inside job either.Lol.

Better get off the crack your smoking,Lol.many forgery experts disagree with your babble same as your ENTIRE babble on this thread.lol

Last edited:

The gig is up

Sorry ........post your hyped up numbers somewhere else.

Forum List

Back