Your covid vaccine tracker

You don't have to if you feel that strongly against it. I have no issue with you...
Exactly- and whether you have an issue with me or not is immaterial to what I said- it goes for ANYONE who tries to vaccinate me- but, since you're advocating for it, you come try it.
I'm advocating for getting inoculated, if and when there is a safe vaccine. No where have I said it should be mandated by our gvt for you to get one.... You should want to get one.... but if you don't, and are too scared, then don't....

How about you do what is right for you, and I do, what is right for me and our Nation...?

I have a shot book, filled cover to cover of all the vaccinations I've had over the years from traveling overseas, where certain inoculation were mandatory, or no travel, kind of thing....

And so does my whole family, parents, sister.... enough shots to fill a bookcase of shot book records....

NONE of us ever got sick from them, they saved our lives....And yours too! So I am just not concerned like you... it's been a part of my life since my Polio vaccination at 3 years old... or even earlier!

Last edited:
What would be the very best way to ensure that people don't get a vaccine, thereby keeping control over what people do?

Just announce that your vaccine we just gave you will be put in a database so that we can then trust you to move about in public.

Any liberty loving American would rather take their chances rather than give government the power to brand you.

Anyone remember the yellow stars that Hitler gave the Jews?

6a010536b72a74970b01543455292e970c-600wi

This is just the 21st-century equivalent.
No one is being branded, by a vaccine, you're a nut bag full! :)
So, they won't be adding your name to a database of who has been vaccinated? You claim I'm the nutbag? LOLOLOLOLOL
For the 50 or so vaccinations I've had since birth... did they write my name in a book each time, and tracked me with a chip, forever after? :rofl:

Please stop this nonsense and paranoia of yours.... you'll be fine....

The made up crap and propaganda that you're pushing, is harmful to our nation and was planted in you, by our adversaries....

a sick country, is a weak country.... wise up!

Last edited:

This BS virus will not last til election Dems..........so sorry......your fear is dying.............as they now study that of the 6 older versions of the virus............people have t cells that help fight Covid...........or cause milder reactions to it...............

The gig is up
I'm certain the families of the 175,000 dead from covid so far....agree with you! NOT!!!!
Play your fear somewhere else......most are elderly.....and in every pandemic in history ........people have died..........but they didn't get to ASSUME died by covid from the CDC guidelines of death...............

The Flu kills too.................

You don't burn down the house for a spider...............which is what you have done now.............and the globalist will kiss your ass for doing so Care4all...................small business got DESTROYED FOR THIS..........

I will keep posting the research you ignore.........I posted the studies from the start on this virus.......from 2003 and the other 6 strains of corona...............we are now learning that those who had the old viruses........have t cell immunity already........or get milder sickness because of it..................

This virus will run it's course...........you will not be able to hype it much longer..........which is your goal for NOVEMBER.
So, because half of the 175000 dead, are elderly, that makes this virus less concerning?

Talk about support for death panels... You, not democrats as you all claimed, are the people promoting this virus as a nothing burger cuz it is just killing, mostly old people.

Do you have any idea how selfish and evil your stance really is on this?

And this bull crap that this is just like a flu, and we don't shut down for that...is absurd! The flu in the USA kills on average 36000 people in a year.

This virus has already killed at minimum, 175,000 human beings in 5 months, and will hit 300,000 dead by the end of this year... can you even comprehend the severity of that... or is your blood so waxed over cold that you are stiff and numb?

It did not have to be this way, our economy did not have to shut down completely.... but POOR LEADERSHIP and judgement by this president's ignorance and mouth, got us here and people like you got us all these extra unnecessary deaths by pushing reopening too soon.....

You need to stand down, and let the God given science run the show!

Last edited:
There may never be a reliable vaccine for COVID-19
And then again there may be one in a few months.

Stop being so negative.
How do you evaluate the long term side effects of a brand new vaccine when you compress the testing phase into months?
You increase the number of guinea pigs...

And the time we test trial on humans, is not cut short from normal standards of trials....

DO NOT SUPPORT TRUMP trying to cut those trials SHORT so he can have a vaccine by election day or the end of the year....!!! :eek:

Do not support Trump in anything he has to say about this virus... He has been WRONG on every account! He is not a Scientist, but is a narcissist...only cares about his own ego.

We need a cheap instant result test, for covid....And should have developed one months ago!

Every restaurant could be opened, every bar could be opened, every sports event could be opened, every jammed packed concert could take place, every office building could be opened, etc. SAFELY....

Take the instant test, if you are negative, you can dine, drink, shout for your favorite team in person etc.

And most importantly, schools could be opened safely, with little fear.

Whatever the cost of this instant testing, it is much much less than the cost of this crippled economy and all of the bail outs and stimulus payments.

Shove the social warrior BS up your ass...............pandemics come and go.......people die..........and YOU DON'T FUCKING QUARANTINE THE HEALTHY............this virus has a very high survival rate.

Had we done like Sweden.......and then protected those elderly by full lock downs on most of them..............THIS SHIT WOULD ALREADY BE OVER.

The last person on earth I want to listen to is you. PERIOD...........Your FEAR MONGERING has made this pandemic LAST LONGER......Actions of Wankers like Cuomo have put infected people in with the non infected..........It is almost as though these ASSHOLES WANTED A PURGE of Nursing homes. Cuomo is going to get his ass Sued off.

You have Destroyed millions of small businesses for this stinking virus. You ARE A GLOBALIST SHEEP.

You are the problem and not me...........and it's all for the election and the Globalist wanting to wipe out small business.

UP YOURS.

is virus has already killed at minimum, 175,000 human beings in 5 months, and will hit 300,000 dead by the end of this year.
BS..........You are cooking the damned books........by the very definition of a Covid death........we lost 7900 a day before this BS...........and that hasn't changed much.........except FAKING HOW THEY DIED.........I now know 4 who the families say the death certificate says died by Covid...........and that THEY DIDN'T DIE BY COVID. They COOKED THE BOOKS FOR FEAR..........and the damage is a third of all restaurants in New York are GONE..............IT'S OVER.......same all over the country........and many many more............destruction of a way of life for millions of familes..............for a dang Chi Com bug with a survival rate of 99.8%............

pffft...........

You ARE THE PROBLEM......had we not listened to people like you this would already be over.

We need a cheap instant result test, for covid....And should have developed one months ago!

Every restaurant could be opened, every bar could be opened, every sports event could be opened, every jammed packed concert could take place, every office building could be opened, etc. SAFELY....

Take the instant test, if you are negative, you can dine, drink, shout for your favorite team in person etc.

Whatever the cost of this instant testing, it is much much less than the cost of this crippled economy and all of the bail outs and stimulus payments.
You MUST WORK FOR THE LAB COMPANIES.........we have tested more than any country in the world...........you can be tested and get a virus......5 minutes later................

They should have never been shut down...................and by the time your dumb ass ideas end...........how many will be left.

Liberals are a destructive force of nature...............No one should have listened to anything you said.

There are a lot of damaged people on this thread. The irony is they would probably all be dead by now unless a vaccine had given us cover from disease.

There are a lot of damaged people on this thread. The irony is they would probably all be dead by now unless a vaccine had given us cover from disease.
Yawn..............more Fear Mongering...........more idiots financially destroying our country. Take your chi com virus and Fear and shove it up your ass.
You only get to type that drivel because a vaccine saved your life.

Yawn..............more Fear Mongering...........more idiots financially destroying our country. Take your chi com virus and Fear and shove it up your ass.
Did your handlers tell you to say that................I've been on this earth for a long time..........and never before have we seen so many wankers like you...........afraid of a dang chi com virus with a 99% survival rate..............and you hide under your bed from it.

We would be done with this shit if not for wankers on earth like you pushing Fear............go hide back in your cave..........

Did your handlers tell you to say that................I've been on this earth for a long time..........and never before have we seen so many wankers like you...........afraid of a dang chi com virus with a 99% survival rate..............and you hide under your bed from it.

We would be done with this shit if not for wankers on earth like you pushing Fear............go hide back in your cave..........
Some clever scientist invented a vaccine that enables you to share your interesting World View.

I'm advocating for getting inoculated,
25 cent words are not impressive- you said it best- you take care of yourself and I'll take care of me- that means, for me, NO "inoculation" under any fucking circumstances because I don't trust jerk offs any longer- I spent 50+ years trusting the empty suited jerk offs and look at there we are- this Country's leading document, (that would be the constitution) clearly states in its heading (that is the pre amble) that gov't's role is to SECURE LIBERTY- there is absolutely nothing about "inoculation" approved by-

SMH- sheep.

Quoted for agreement

Shove the social warrior BS up your ass...............pandemics come and go.......people die..........and YOU DON'T FUCKING QUARANTINE THE HEALTHY............this virus has a very high survival rate.

Had we done like Sweden.......and then protected those elderly by full lock downs on most of them..............THIS SHIT WOULD ALREADY BE OVER.

The last person on earth I want to listen to is you. PERIOD...........Your FEAR MONGERING has made this pandemic LAST LONGER......Actions of Wankers like Cuomo have put infected people in with the non infected..........It is almost as though these ASSHOLES WANTED A PURGE of Nursing homes. Cuomo is going to get his ass Sued off.

You have Destroyed millions of small businesses for this stinking virus. You ARE A GLOBALIST SHEEP.

You are the problem and not me...........and it's all for the election and the Globalist wanting to wipe out small business.

UP YOURS.

is virus has already killed at minimum, 175,000 human beings in 5 months, and will hit 300,000 dead by the end of this year.
BS..........You are cooking the damned books........by the very definition of a Covid death........we lost 7900 a day before this BS...........and that hasn't changed much.........except FAKING HOW THEY DIED.........I now know 4 who the families say the death certificate says died by Covid...........and that THEY DIDN'T DIE BY COVID. They COOKED THE BOOKS FOR FEAR..........and the damage is a third of all restaurants in New York are GONE..............IT'S OVER.......same all over the country........and many many more............destruction of a way of life for millions of familes..............for a dang Chi Com bug with a survival rate of 99.8%............

pffft...........

You ARE THE PROBLEM......had we not listened to people like you this would already be over.
Sweden's economy went nose dive in to the toilet, silly one, they gained nothing from their herd immunity experiment by keeping their economy opened, but kill twice as many as their neighbor's death rate and only have 7% of their population haven contracted the disease for this so called herd immunity, of which 70% herd immunity is needed to squash the virus.... And we now know for half those that had been infected, their immunity lasts only about 3 months, then they can get infected again, it is a real concern!!!

I'm advocating for getting inoculated,
25 cent words are not impressive- you said it best- you take care of yourself and I'll take care of me- that means, for me, NO "inoculation" under any fucking circumstances because I don't trust jerk offs any longer- I spent 50+ years trusting the empty suited jerk offs and look at there we are- this Country's leading document, (that would be the constitution) clearly states in its heading (that is the pre amble) that gov't's role is to SECURE LIBERTY- there is absolutely nothing about "inoculation" approved by-

SMH- sheep.
What's liberty to you?

Can you walk naked in the street, can you knowingly have AIDS and F someone without telling them? Can you go in to a courthouse without a shirt and shoes or a restaurant or retail store? Can you j walk? Can you go in to labor and delivery with your wife birthing ...without a gown and hat covering your hair? Can you drive, without a license? Can you vote, without registering first? Can you get a savings account without an ID? Can you spit in public? Do restaurants have the liberty to serve you cooked rat, from the alleyway?

Why you keep fighting me on my stance of allowing you to make the choice of not getting vaccinated when I am agreeing that it is your choice to make, is weird....?

I think once we have a safe vaccine, you'd be foolish not to get vaccinated, or selfish not to, or just darn crazy not to..... but that is my opinion, and you ain't stopping me, from saying what I think!!! No one can!! :)

Forum List

Back