Your covid vaccine tracker

This BS virus will not last til election Dems..........so sorry......your fear is dying.............as they now study that of the 6 older versions of the virus............people have t cells that help fight Covid...........or cause milder reactions to it...............

The gig is up
I'm certain the families of the 175,000 dead from covid so far....agree with you! NOT!!!!

This BS virus will not last til election Dems..........so sorry......your fear is dying.............as they now study that of the 6 older versions of the virus............people have t cells that help fight Covid...........or cause milder reactions to it...............

The gig is up
I'm certain the families of the 175,000 dead from covid so far....agree with you! NOT!!!!
Play your fear somewhere else......most are elderly.....and in every pandemic in history ........people have died..........but they didn't get to ASSUME died by covid from the CDC guidelines of death...............

The Flu kills too.................

You don't burn down the house for a spider...............which is what you have done now.............and the globalist will kiss your ass for doing so Care4all...................small business got DESTROYED FOR THIS..........

I will keep posting the research you ignore.........I posted the studies from the start on this virus.......from 2003 and the other 6 strains of corona...............we are now learning that those who had the old viruses........have t cell immunity already........or get milder sickness because of it..................

This virus will run it's course...........you will not be able to hype it much longer..........which is your goal for NOVEMBER.

What would be the very best way to ensure that people don't get a vaccine, thereby keeping control over what people do?

Just announce that your vaccine we just gave you will be put in a database so that we can then trust you to move about in public.

Any liberty loving American would rather take their chances rather than give government the power to brand you.

Anyone remember the yellow stars that Hitler gave the Jews?

6a010536b72a74970b01543455292e970c-600wi

This is just the 21st-century equivalent.
No one is being branded, by a vaccine, you're a nut bag full! :)
So, they won't be adding your name to a database of who has been vaccinated? You claim I'm the nutbag? LOLOLOLOLOL

Who is "we" OP? The Russian vaccine already exists, then we can understand why Russia has been Britain's traditional bugabear. It's a mistake to cherry-pick scientific knowledge.

There may never be a reliable vaccine for COVID-19
And even if there is a viable vaccine, it does nothing by itself...... it's the vaccination that could give us herd immunity... And getting enough people vaccinated, is going to be a foreseeable problem imo.
The virus is doing that already...............and corona t cells have been around since WWII..........many already had the T cells.
Done naturally is a very very slow and long process with hundreds of thousands killed before herd immunity is achieved.

A vaccine that works is a much much much faster and safer method, due to the amount of the dead virus being injected, controlled and measured down to unharmful levels.

Let's pray we can do this via vaccination!

I'll be vaccinated AFTER I'm dead- you STUPID fucks better come well armed. I GUAR ON TEE!
A Pulp fiction karma..........lmao....

I remember a time when a corpsman was drawing blood and stuck the needle through a Chief's vein.........then he did the same thing again...........to the same guy

Came to me.......and said now I'll get your blood...............I said if you come near me with that needle I'll stab you with it

LMAO........another guy took my blood .......LOL

#28: You're not clued up. Putin is way ahead of you: his daughter took the vaccination.

There may never be a reliable vaccine for COVID-19
And even if there is a viable vaccine, it does nothing by itself...... it's the vaccination that could give us herd immunity... And getting enough people vaccinated, is going to be a foreseeable problem imo.
The virus is doing that already...............and corona t cells have been around since WWII..........many already had the T cells.
Done naturally is a very very slow and long process with hundreds of thousands killed before herd immunity is achieved.

A vaccine that works is a much much much faster and safer method, due to the amount of the dead virus being injected, controlled and measured down to unharmful levels.

Let's pray we can do this via vaccination!
rush a vaccine on a virus that will mutate anyway................you can do it already with a simple non lethal COLD VIRUS that creates t cells.............studies are showing that.

And you missed that they can use assume...........and make an ass out of you and me...............Do you still deny that the cares act gives more money to hospitals for covid cases..........hmmm

This virus is running it's course..........and the FEAR mongering is dying.............You will not make it til November on it.............and the voters will make the DNC pay for their lies.............

The DNC will pay with lasting boycott of BLM-Antifa, Biden-Harris, and Chinese culinary promiscuity.

Forum List

Back