BLM Is Shaking Down Business Owners That Support Them And Breaking Into Businesses That Don't

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Irish and Italian monsters do that and are called “thugs”. Guess that makes BLM thugs as well. Rather than cry “racist” when being called thug, the Irish and Italians thrive on it since they are not pussies.

No high capacity magazines for the unorganized militia until they can prove their commitment the security of our free States!

The defense and protection of the state and of the United States is an obligation of all persons within the state. The legislature shall provide for the discharge of this obligation and for the maintenance and regulation of an organized militia.

Sounds quite a lot like what Trump is doing with Goodyear.

"Support me or I will try and destroy you".
*so dumb*

It is very dumb for Trump to attack and American company because they didn't want people wearing political apparel to work.

So what we have here, is a story from an obviously biased site saying some lady is trying to get businesses to support BLM. Even if true it's a minor story.

Then we have the president trying to destroy an American company over nothing and we know it actually happened.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
It is very dumb for Trump to attack and American company because they didn't want people wearing political apparel to work.

So what we have here, is a story from an obviously biased site saying some lady is trying to get businesses to support BLM. Even if true it's a minor story.

Then we have the president trying to destroy an American company over nothing and we know it actually happened.
*Doubles Down on Dumb*

Dumbass Leftist .....

Go Figure !!!

Not even close, Herr Himmler. That was a terrorist threat. Boycotts and burning down business have nothing in common.

Trump is trying to burn down Goodyear.

What this lady is reportedly doing is nothing more than politicians have long done. I get stuff in the mail asking for money for this politician or that politician all the time. I can't tell you how many I have got from Trump.

Goodyear was fine with wearing political attire as long as it promotes communism. BLM, ANTIFA - all good. BUT Goodyear hates the police so Blue Lives Matter is forbidden.

Oh and boycotts are not terrorist threats, as you know.

If Goodyear wants to hate America and police that is their right - and it is our right not to buy from them. The president as usual is absolutely correct, and you Herr Himmler, are as usual a vile demagogue spewing slander and libel at your betters.

*so dumb*

right "NOTHING" there is no comparison between Trump's support of freedom of expression of opinion at the FACTORY WORKPLACE and the filth of MOB MOLL whore support of THUGS

What this lady is reportedly doing is nothing more than politicians have long done. I get stuff in the mail asking for money for this politician or that politician all the time. I can't tell you how many I have got from Trump.
#sofuckingdelusional

Goodyear was fine with wearing political attire as long as it promotes communism. BLM, ANTIFA - all good. BUT Goodyear hates the police so Blue Lives Matter is forbidden.

Oh and boycotts are not terrorist threats, as you know.

If Goodyear wants to hate America and police that is their right - and it is our right not to buy from them. The president as usual is absolutely correct, and you Herr Himmler, are as usual a vile demagogue spewing slander and libel at your betters.

The obviously biased article notes that business got letters asking for money to support a cause. Something politicians have long done.

Trump tried to destroy an AMerican company hiring AMericans.

Not even close, Herr Himmler. That was a terrorist threat. Boycotts and burning down business have nothing in common.

the "same"-----you are SICK

Trump isn't doing anything to Goodyear that isn't happening with the NBA and MLB.
They want to support Marxists and racists and condemn the police....so they have to pay the price.

*so dumb*

right "NOTHING" there is no comparison between Trump's support of freedom of expression of opinion at the FACTORY WORKPLACE and the filth of MOB MOLL whore support of THUGS

A business decision like this is NONE of Trump's business.

Forum List

Back