Can Americans perform abortions of Government?

I also dont see any rebel flags
I have been into that Capital and there were less people when I was there. I don't put much thought of flags since this nation has had many and we have people here who grew up having very different flags.

Yes, overall, it worked out well, and the government stood. He refused to call off the assault for hours, while watching it on TV with family and even people in his cabinet asking him to call it off. But not doing so, until it was obvious they had failed, and doing more harm than good.
There was no assault, had there been, they would of destroyed the capitol

I don't see any Riot in that truthful photograph.
Screenshot 2024-05-18 at 4.30.22 PM.png

Screenshot 2024-05-18 at 4.31.29 PM.png

A very Peaceful Moment in the History of Bonnie and Clyde, a moment when they weren't ACTUALLY murdering and Robbing.

Yes, overall, it worked out well, and the government stood. He refused to call off the assault for hours, while watching it on TV with family and even people in his cabinet asking him to call it off. But not doing so, until it was obvious they had failed, and doing more harm than good.
Trump remained president. He did not call for any assault. When he saw what took place, he did put it in writing to not be violent. But the Feds on the scene got violent against his wishes and murdered a woman.

There was no assault, had there been, they would of destroyed the capitol
I guess your lack of support, weaponry and tactical skills on-site, instead of on the internet, spelled its doom. It is a wonder, MAGA hasn't taken a contract on you, for your failure.

You claim you have a right to choose. If this is true, why can't you abort part of Government? Is all of it that precious? I want to get thinkers to ponder if all of the feds is correct? I recall how the democrats hated Bush creating the Homeland department. How dare he they screamed. Now they are quiet.

It pains me to need to question Government. Government can perform things a person can't do. It collects money bank robbers wish they collected. And we have no say so when they spend the money. Can you name a single issue you objected to and you took action to stop it? Such as more on military or entitlement issues?
[.EDIA=youtube]u_Dy_qztNdU[/MEDIA]
WTF bob,

Are corporations people?

Democrats now know we out number them and are demanding accountability

The democrats attack on the Jan 6th peaceful crowd is the democrats fear

The democrats reaction, tyranny, prosecution of the innocent, is the democrats using power as tyrants to crush the desire for freedom and the better life we can build for ourselves
Who the fuck is this “we” you speak of?

Who the fuck is this “we” you speak of?
The you shot to death a woman who was small, tried to stop busting windows and for her trouble you killed her.

You claim you have a right to choose. If this is true, why can't you abort part of Government? Is all of it that precious? I want to get thinkers to ponder if all of the feds is correct? I recall how the democrats hated Bush creating the Homeland department. How dare he they screamed. Now they are quiet.

It pains me to need to question Government. Government can perform things a person can't do. It collects money bank robbers wish they collected. And we have no say so when they spend the money. Can you name a single issue you objected to and you took action to stop it? Such as more on military or entitlement issues?

If you mean a smaller government as the Founders preferred, reducing government is the House and Senate's decision.

Last edited:
The you shot to death a woman who was small, tried to stop busting windows and for her trouble you killed her.
Robert is IGNORING the part where she had a Backpack, could have had explosives in it.
Robert is IGNORING the FACT that she climbed into that broken window and was attempting to reach a 'Restricted Area.'

Why?
I know why, you have excuses for the Dead AB.

Are you HIGH right now?
Dear Lord, time for the Long Nap Robert.
You dragged here the photo of 2 criminals. Did you nap today Coach?

Funny you hate both parties. Yet roar like a pissed off lion when democrats get attacked and you love republicans being attacked. Get more rest coach.

Forum List

Back