Zone1 Young Black Men

It was a riot that included property damage, violence and death.

Yes, it was a protest striking out against an oppressor!
Taxation without representation is oppression!
Funny that you would MISS that point when your whole
slavery and reparations gig, and every racially-driven
protest and riot in the country in the past 60 years,
has all been based upon and justified by a people
striking out in revolt of an unfair oppressor!!!

:1peleas:

I used to care before 2020 BLM & anti-Trump riots, kneeling, Obiden 2.0 crime surge....etc. Blacks are so stupid they let DEM lunatics use them like rented mules.

Not sure where you get 95%? 1/4 are locked up, 1/4 are on probation. That leave 50% Black males yet to be put into the system. Too many run from bimbo to bimbo spitting out kids they never support. Violence is the knee-jerk go-to.

Not many black or white will call them out on the massive problems they create for America and black communities.
I will. No more fear of being labeled racist. I am not. Trump supporters are called racist no matter what w/o cause//
I am not a Trump supporter, but I agree with you about Negroes. Much of the hostility whites direct against the government is really generated by Negroes. It has unfortunately become dangerous to criticize Negroes, so whites criticize the government that nurtures black social pathology.

Unlike my adversaries on white nationalist websites, I think the civil rights legislation and the War on Poverty were well intended. We agree that they results have been harmful to American civilization.

There are decent Negroes. They are credits to their race. Unfortunately, they are not typical of it.

Now back to the topic.

The Black man speaking truth is what right wing whites fear the most.

And the thing is, that man was 100 percent correct.

Now back to the topic.

The Black man speaking truth is what right wing whites fear the most.

And the thing is, that man was 100 percent correct.

Critical race theory is any effort to make whites feel guilty about high rates of black incarceration and poverty. Blacks are responsible for their problems and many of ours.

Funny how we only see videos of one or two things when videoes of black men are shown

1. A violent crime
2. Black men repeating what right wing whites believe.

Despite the per capita excuse, at least 95 percent of the blacks in this country are law abiding, hard working, god fearing citizens.

On August 15, 2013, The Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice published a paper by Mike Males titled, “Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests.” Americans tend to create nostalgia about the past. The fact is that the good old days never were. I say this as a black citizen of this country, but the “good old days” never existed for anyone. Males points this out in his report. “For nearly all serious and minor offenses, including homicide, rates among black teenagers nationally were lower in 2011 than when racial statistics were first collected nationally in 1964. Black youths’ murder arrest rates are considerably lower today than back when Bill Cosby was funny (long, long ago).”

“Today’s young African Americans display the lowest rates of crime and serious risk of any generation that can be reliably assessed.”
These are the types of young men who are the majority in the black community.

Where are those videos being shown? You constantly make shit up.

You liar. It ain't 95%.

Even the filthy ass NAACP knows you are a liar.

"One out of every three Black boys born today can expect to be sentenced to prison"

,Criminal Justice Fact Sheet
What IM2 says about 95% of blacks being law-abiding actually applies to whites. Only 4.4% of whites will ever go to prison, compared to 28% of blacks.

This also explains why leftist DAs, whom I note are almost all black and increasingly women, have instituted “soft on crime” measures. (In my liberal county, they just reduced the crime of “assaulting an officer” from a felony to a misdemeanor, as almost all who were doing it are black.) Since they can’t get blacks to commit less crime, they instead change what constitutes a crime - for EQUITY!

This is similar to all the leftists who want to grant citizenship to the scofflaws who sneak into our country and then present a false asylum claim. Just make the illegal aliens full citizens, and voila!….no more illegal aliens.

What IM2 says about 95% of blacks being law-abiding actually applies to whites. Only 4.4% of whites will ever go to prison, compared to 28% of blacks.

This also explains why leftist DAs, whom I note are almost all black and increasingly women, have instituted “soft on crime” measures. (In my liberal county, they just reduced the crime of “assaulting an officer” from a felony to a misdemeanor, as almost all who were doing it are black.) Since they can’t get blacks to commit less crime, they instead change what constitutes a crime - for EQUITY!

This is similar to all the leftists who want to grant citizenship to the scofflaws who sneak into our country and then present a false asylum claim. Just make the illegal aliens full citizens, and voila!….no more illegal aliens.

Our Black friend IM2 is confused about a lot of things. He/she/it has been brainwashed by the Liberals to be a Black victim. Nothing is ever his/hers/its fault. Always Whiteys. And the Democrats that he/her/it votes for will make everything right. The Liberals will also throw in some sweet welfare and let him/her/it out of jail.

Our Black friend IM2 is confused about a lot of things. He/she/it has been brainwashed by the Liberals to be a Black victim. Nothing is ever his/hers/its fault. Always Whiteys. And the Democrats that he/her/it votes for will make everything right. The Liberals will also throw in some sweet welfare and let him/her/it out of jail.
A child blames Mommy and Daddy when things go wrong. Once he matures, he learns to take responsibility for his own actions and choices - and stops blaming others.

IM2 needs to grow up.

A child blames Mommy and Daddy when things go wrong. Once he matures, he learns to take responsibility for his own actions and choices - and stops blaming others.

IM2 needs to grow up.
Democrats never get anything right.

However, three years ago they successfully learned how to steal elections.

Sixty years ago they also figured out if they put Blacks on welfare and convinced the Blacks they were victims because of evil Whites then they would have a dedicated voter base.

IM2 fell for the hate scam.

Democrats never get anything right.

However, three years ago they successfully learned how to steal elections.

Sixty years ago they also figured out if they put Blacks on welfare and convinced the Blacks they were victims because of evil Whites then they would have a dedicated voter base.

IM2 fell for the hate scam.
My main concern now is that the Dems, having seen how they can harvest enough ballots to overcome their opponent’s lead, will attempt it again. You have seen how evil these people are, now sinking to the level where when they see their #1 opponent polling ahead of them, to actually use the power of the government to arrest and charge him with a crime (all while ignoring the overwhelming evidence of Biden’s multi-million dollar corruption and laundering scheme).

This is NOT the America I grew up in.

Yes, it was a protest striking out against an oppressor!
Taxation without representation is oppression!
Funny that you would MISS that point when your whole
slavery and reparations gig, and every racially-driven
protest and riot in the country in the past 60 years,
has all been based upon and justified by a people
striking out in revolt of an unfair oppressor!!!

:1peleas:
It was a riot by people who enslaved others who were whining about paying taxes to a government that gave them free land.

Funny how we only see videos of one or two things when videoes of black men are shown

1. A violent crime
2. Black men repeating what right wing whites believe.

Despite the per capita excuse, at least 95 percent of the blacks in this country are law abiding, hard working, god fearing citizens.

On August 15, 2013, The Center on Juvenile and Criminal Justice published a paper by Mike Males titled, “Why the Gigantic, Decades-Long Drop in Black Youth Crime Threatens Major Interests.” Americans tend to create nostalgia about the past. The fact is that the good old days never were. I say this as a black citizen of this country, but the “good old days” never existed for anyone. Males points this out in his report. “For nearly all serious and minor offenses, including homicide, rates among black teenagers nationally were lower in 2011 than when racial statistics were first collected nationally in 1964. Black youths’ murder arrest rates are considerably lower today than back when Bill Cosby was funny (long, long ago).”

“Today’s young African Americans display the lowest rates of crime and serious risk of any generation that can be reliably assessed.”
These are the types of young men who are the majority in the black community.

The problem with a lot of black people is they have victim mentality. They should ask themselves, “am I a product of my environment or for my environment.”

Forum List

Back