You were never slaves in Egypt

That's where you are wrong, You are under bondage to the Law, trying to get to Heaven by good works. You will never see Heaven because G-d Himself would say "depart from me I never KNEW you" Heaven is not about what you know, it's WHO you, or rather who knows you.
You keep chasing me around every thread, enjoying insulting and disrespecting Jews. Based on how you like scolding Jews, I’m more likely to see Heaven than you are.

The key ones being pride and unbelief.
I believe in G-d. i just don’t believe in the tenets of your religion.

I prefer the teachings of my religion: that anyone, Jew or Gentile, can get to Heaven by doing right by G-d.

That’s what so great about the fact there are so many religions. You can choose what you want to believe, and I can choose what I want to believe.

Isn‘t G-d wonderful that he welcomes ALL his children, and not just Christians? Or not just Jews?

That's where you are wrong, You are under bondage to the Law, trying to get to Heaven by good works. You will never see Heaven because G-d Himself would say "depart from me I never KNEW you" Heaven is not about what you know, it's WHO you, or rather who knows you.
In Judaism, the focus is on how to live this life. The reason for the Law is not some kind of Obstacle Course where Heaven is the goal. The goal is living the best life now in the present here on earth. The Law's purpose is to navigate us through the day, not navigate us to heaven. The Law keeps one close to God in this life, and that closeness continues on into the next.

The Law (or Good Works, if you prefer) is not about earning anything. Both are all about building a relationship with God in this life.

I prefer the teachings of my religion: that anyone, Jew or Gentile, can get to Heaven by doing right by G-d.

That’s what so great about the fact there are so many religions. You can choose what you want to believe, and I can choose what I want to believe.

Isn‘t G-d wonderful that he welcomes ALL his children, and not just Christians? Or not just Jews?

in fact the final judgement would be for who remains that are all the same ... as the culmination to the initial journeys final conclusion, self determination - for remission to paradise.

Why don't you spell out the word God?

Nope. Universal salvation is a myth. G-d is still Holy and Just. He will not allow those who reject His Son into His presence.

Nope. Universal salvation is a myth. G-d is still Holy and Just. He will not allow those who reject His Son into His presence.
Is it possible for those who accept the Son to reject the Father? I argue since God is One it is not possible to reject one part of God. Christians assert that Jesus, the Son, is first and foremost the Word of God. Jews, indeed, accept the Word of God, pay it close attention and revere it.

From the Christian point of view, Jews accept the Father, accept the Word, and acknowledge God as spirit. That is rejecting no part of God. True, they hold no belief that the Word can also be human--but that is not rejecting God, it is not rejecting His Word. Therefore, Jews are certainly in the presence of God.

What do you believe that means exactly?

Christ the Savior is explaining how one obtains salvation and thus Heaven. The price has indeed been paid but it's forgiven of sin comes through in Christ.

Christ the Savior is explaining how one obtains salvation and thus Heaven. The price has indeed been paid but it's forgiven of sin comes through in Christ.
It sounds like you are interpreting it that way. All I know is what he said.

Nuff said, it is what it is.

John 14:6
Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."

in fact were the forgery true the comment could only be spoken by the father for the statement to have validity.

the above never was spoken by heavenly exemplar, their mission was liberation theology, self determination - not the worship of servitude by the crucifiers and their madeup religion of christianity.

in fact were the forgery true the comment could only be spoken by the father for the statement to have validity.

the above never was spoken by heavenly exemplar, their mission was liberation theology, self determination - not the worship of servitude by the crucifiers and their madeup religion of christianity.

LOL, yo are quite ignorant of Scripture. You and Surada are quite the pair of heretics.

Forum List

Back