You were never slaves in Egypt

Why CANT JEWS be given repariations for Egypt.
We did kill ourselves for the Pharoh and need to be compensated

And you do understand that with forgiveness must come repentance? Salvation is NOT universal. John 1:12 dispels that.

repent - and ...

never sin again - and no one died for your sins, your choice to stop sinning / to sin again is to perish forever, repentance is granted the spirit only one time.

From the Christian point of view, Jews accept the Father, accept the Word, and acknowledge God as spirit. That is rejecting no part of God. True, they hold no belief that the Word can also be human--but that is not rejecting God, it is not rejecting His Word. Therefore, Jews are certainly in the presence of God.

Please read 1 John 2:23.

Nope. Christ's sacrifice applies to ALL our sins. Your understanding of Scripture is woefully lacking and you are not born again either.

who's our ... what sins do you commit sinner, do you not stop for fear you will begin again - with your last breath will be too late. removing them takes a while, no time to waste.

sacrifice ... * just as a side note, the exemplar was murdered - for their liberation theology, self determination.

And you do understand that with forgiveness must come repentance? Salvation is NOT universal. John 1:12 dispels that.
Who's to say what happens at the 11th hour. No one knows their fate or the fate of anyone else. He invites to the feast who he wants.

Who's to say what happens at the 11th hour. No one knows their fate or the fate of anyone else. He invites to the feast who he wants.
Holy-Bible.jpg

THIS is what says who's to say. THE final authority when it comes to G-d, the true nature of man, and His plan for salvation.

View attachment 667760

THIS is what says who's to say. THE final authority when it comes to G-d, the true nature of man, and His plan for salvation.
Pretty sure it's God who will say.

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Pretty sure it's God who will say.

“Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’
That applies to all who reject Christ. G-d does not weigh good deeds against bad. the ONLY way to come to the Father is through the Son.

That applies to all who reject Christ. G-d does not weigh good deeds against bad. the ONLY way to come to the Father is through the Son.
So your religion says. We get it.

My religion says G-d cares about good deeds. Your religion apparently excuses all sorts of bad behavior as long as you say OK to Jesus.

So your religion says. We get it.

My religion says G-d cares about good deeds. Your religion apparently excuses all sorts of bad behavior as long as you say OK to Jesus.
Nope, real faith is Transformative from the inside out. Scripture talks about the "new man" in Christ. Religion is man's feeble and useless effort to try to make it to G-d through his own efforts, but we always fall short and without Yeshua, G-d WILL reject us, period!

Lisa558 , when you stand before YHWH, the Sovereign G-d of Creation, what justification will you have to enter into His Kingdom? That's the real question right there. And if you answer, "Well G-d, I did this or that" He will say, "Depart from me I never knew you!". Real faith in G-d is not about works, it's about the transformative saving grace of G-d through His Son. No other way is valid.

Nope, real faith is Transformative from the inside out. Scripture talks about the "new man" in Christ. Religion is man's feeble and useless effort to try to make it to G-d through his own efforts, but we always fall short and without Yeshua, G-d WILL reject us, period!
Yeah, yeah….I get that is what your religion teaches. And that’s all it is.

Lisa558 , when you stand before YHWH, the Sovereign G-d of Creation, what justification will you have to enter into His Kingdom? That's the real question right there. And if you answer, "Well G-d, I did this or that" He will say, "Depart from me I never knew you!". Real faith in G-d is not about works, it's about the transformative saving grace of G-d through His Son. No other way is valid.
Again, that is not what is going to happen. Stop slapping a Jew around with your sanctimonious and arrogant attitude. You’re a horrible example of a Christian, and G-d is watching.

Hello? “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’

Hello? “Not everyone who says to me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but the one who does the will of my Father who is in heaven. On that day many will say to me, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in your name, and cast out demons in your name, and do many mighty works in your name?’ And then will I declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from me, you workers of lawlessness.’
Yes, and the will of our Father in Heaven is that we be good people, follow his commandments as best we can, and do mitzvot (good deeds). That is why Jews and Gentiles can all get to Heaven.

It’s obnoxious for Christians to keep insisting to good people of other religions that only they, the Christians, will see G-d.

Forum List

Back