You were never slaves in Egypt

you got a crystal ball at home?
whoisit-----do you use your bible like a OUJI BOARD? Uhm ----it works like this----for any question you---
just open the book at random---run you finger down
a page and READ THE VERSE upon which your finger
lands------YOUR ANSWER IS RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!

Be nice and no just books including the Bible I've studied for over 50 years. And still know little, since my stroke I can't see good , some of my notes are old and yellow . My vision like everything else ain't the same. I ain't as good as I once was. corny ,huh?
to make a diagnosis-----I use the bible ouji board
method too.

whoisit-----do you use your bible like a OUJI BOARD? Uhm ----it works like this----for any question you---
just open the book at random---run you finger down
a page and READ THE VERSE upon which your finger
lands------YOUR ANSWER IS RIGHT THERE!!!!!!!

Do you want to study or debate or just act like a child?
We are having bad storms and tornado watch so we may lose power, wanted to warn you so you can find somebody else to argue with till I get back,lol.

Do you want to study or debate or just act like a child?
We are having bad storms and tornado watch so we may lose power, wanted to warn you so you can find somebody else to argue with till I get back,lol.

- that's because you did not answer the question ...

- have you the tablets claimed by moses from the heavens etched w/ 10 commandments ... as much for your claim - the original.

and ...

- God also told us that our minds couldn't handle it now anyway.

definitely a goat herder, desert affiliate ... religion of antiquity has nothing to do with servitude, just ask a&e.

- that's because you did not answer the question ...

and ...

definitely a goat herder, desert affiliate ... religion of antiquity has nothing to do with servitude, just ask a&e.

What the heck are you talking about? And no I don not have the original 10 Commandment's in stone or and other material.

What the heck are you talking about? And no I don not have the original 10 Commandment's in stone or and other material.

is there proof they ever existed ... from the heavens.

just a little curious as well - since moses destroyed them before they could be read, how is it they are present in the desert books, the 10 commandments.

Yawn

There is evidence they were in Egypt

The Exodus of the Hebrew slaves from Egypt was an historical event that took place during the Middle Kingdom of Egypt. To the extent that other scholars consider the Exodus a historical event, it is usually placed later, during the New Kingdom of Egypt.

And yes, they found Semitic dwellings in large numbers around Goshen in the Middle Kingdom of Egypt that qualifies as evidence.

There are some things in the Bible that can't be refuted, Like the fact it tols us the earth wasn't flat " the circle of the earth " and that it, " hangeth upon nothing". How would they know this in ancient times other than spiritual?
Mentions the constellations too Orion, Pleades and Draco.
In the Land of Seriad there is a monument to the Lord, guess where that was and is. It is in Egypt where the pyramid's are.
Also who would have guessed the Pyramids foundation is in circumference of the earth, Pi aka 3.14. Many things people don't know because we are too busy with cartoons, and games to learn.

Isa.19:19,
lessing to Egypt, Assyria, Israel
…18In that day five cities in the land of Egypt will speak the language of Canaan and swear allegiance to the LORD of Hosts. One of them will be called the City of the Sun. 19In that day there will be an altar to the LORD in the center of the land of Egypt, and a pillar to the LORD near her border. 20It will be a sign and a witness to the LORD of Hosts in the land of Egypt. When they cry out to the LORD because of their oppressors, He will send them a savior and defender to rescue them.…
Berean Standard Bible · Download

NOTE THE BORDER OF GIZA AND CAIRO,

R.3eac9af62691052744d87fd543870a7b

All of Sinai and Canaan were controlled by Egypt.

read the book again----he re-carved them.

oh - re-carved - them ...

1672880510273.jpeg

sure, after he first destroyed them, tablets from heaven - before they could be read ... he gratuitously rewrote new one's - by chance - more to his liking ... to help control the shameless party goers.

and how long afterwards was it they thought to re - forge(ry) them.

Now thats a people I can like 'sometimes' buried their darling donkeys with them.:beer:. I miss my Rosie alot! She was a Sicilian jenny. The first one 'Katy' was from Mexico called a burro, she was ordered from Sears and Robuck Catalog in 1958, we picked her up at the train station downtown Atlanta Ga.
She taught me how to hang on and balance, she could peel you off between two trees.
The ass is mentioned often in the Bible. They are very smart.

oh - re-carved - them ...

View attachment 744816

sure, after he first destroyed them, tablets from heaven - before they could be read ... he gratuitously rewrote new one's - by chance - more to his liking ... to help control the shameless party goers.

and how long afterwards was it they thought to re - forge(ry) them.

Yet you can believe that a wire can translate a voice 1000s of miles away in a second? Do you even realize the accomplishments of the created, then why not realize the creator? Everything is created by someone.
Matter is not all there is.What do you think fills the space all around you?

Yet you can believe that a wire can translate a voice 1000s of miles away in a second? Do you even realize the accomplishments of the created, then why not realize the creator? Everything is created by someone.
Matter is not all there is.What do you think fills the space all around you?

well sure, the desert is proof you can believe anything at all whether real or not ... im just wondering how we went from the 10 commandments to wells fargo ...

Forum List

Back