You were never slaves in Egypt

You just criticized me for ”name-calling,” and you come out with a nasty personal attack.

And where are you getting your lies? When did I ever say America was created by Jewish influence? Are you purposely making things up, or is your hatred for Jews creating delusions?

Anyway, go find another Joo-girl to abuse.

There you go again right back into 'victimhood', and continually think your above reproach because your Jewish, well that's foolish thinking. Nobody is above reproach.
Same thing with some GOP conservatives and Trump, he can do no wrong, all of us can and do ,do wrong,lol.

There you go again right back into 'victimhood', and continually think your above reproach because your Jewish, well that's foolish thinking. Nobody is above reproach.
Same thing with some GOP conservatives and Trump, he can do no wrong, all of us can and do ,do wrong,lol.
1) These venomous personal attacks against the Jew-girl are not allowed in Zone 1.

2) Your ass is going on ignore.

Israel created HAMAS as a foil against the PLO. Look at a map of the West Bank. It's all Jewish only settlements. Consider the Golan heights where the Syrian Druze grew their apples or the Shaaba farms of Lebanon.
Link?
The only Link I found on Google is a meme.

Einstein had no problem spelling in hebrew and
Yiddish---which employs the hebrew alphabet

Wrong again, so you're telling me Mr Smarty Pants renounced his clientship in Germany in 1933 became America citizen in 1940 and lived here for 40 years, taught in New Jersey college for 30 years and wasn't smart enough to learn English?

1) These venomous personal attacks against the Jew-girl are not allowed in Zone 1.

2) Your ass is going on ignore.

Have a good life, and you know as well as I know you're going to read my reply's before you log in so why bother.

Wrong again, so you're telling me Mr Smarty Pants renounced his clientship in Germany in 1933 became America citizen in 1940 and lived here for 40 years, taught in New Jersey college for 30 years and wasn't smart enough to learn English?
Aw...are you bothered by the fact that Mr. Jew was right and everybody else was wrong? 😭

Poor little victim, you started the flaming by the false claim that America was basically created by the Jewish influence which is not true in the least.
Europeans founded and advanced America, not Jews. You go attack and lie on the only people on earth who care for and defend you and expect them to ignore your lies.
Not only America you're even taking the credit for Mexico now too. o_O Which is kind of foolish since its a third world nation even after we sent them most of our industry and jobs.
We don't manufacture anything anymore and in dept up to our eyeball's so guess we're fighting over nothing.
The American Revolution was funded because France trusted a Jew.

The American Revolution was funded because France trusted a Jew.

Another fake history buff. You know what is even worse than you people lying about our history and giving your=self-credit where credit isn't due? Its the so called Americans who join in so you don't call them names anti Jew like you've done me since I came on here and instead of defending their heretical honor as all Jews do their Homeland of Israel, they join in with you against their own ancestors and we wonder what happened to America, there are no men of honor left thats what.
I have not one time said anything negative about the Jews as a people, only defended my countrymen's honor when their credit was stolen by false history and lies. like they would do theirs. yet I'm called a nazi, and other names. The appreciation we get for our millions of fallen soldiers in WW11 and beyond is sad.

big business----the muslim/christian collaboration

Your hateful obsession with Christain's is amazing since there are no Christians in this debate that I know of. How many Christians have given their lives defending you?

What did I just say about how nasty it is to argue with Jews over their beliefs - and mock their holidays? After all, you DID start this thread to tell Jews they were never slaves in Egypt at the same time they were celebrating their release from slavery.

As I said, I wouldn’t start a thread telling YOU and all Christians that the whole Jesus story was a fiction, and on Christmas morning yet.

Too bad your Muslim upbringing has you searching for ways to discredit the Jewish religion.

I'll ask you like your friend here ,why are Christians being attacked in this thread when it wasn't a Christian who put this thread up?

silly, idiot story of ROMAN DESIGN--similar to many
other ROMAN STORIES----like ' DA JOOOS COOK
MATZOHS WITH CHRISTIAN CHILD BLOOD '
---a kinda fairy tale which muslims were delighted
to parrot

We all have nuts in our mist, Jews aren't any less full of hate than anyone else in this crazy world.
Imagine a Christian saying this? things like this happen but not outright lies about ones heritage should be told.

When will Israel be " multicultural "? And who gave this woman control over the Scandinavian and American peoples? Why is it so important to take away from us and destroy our society and culture?
Why is it good for me but not for thee?

Forum List

Back