"You stay white, and I'll stay black"

Yep we have 240 years of documentation. It's called the United States of America.

Ah, so you can't support the claim. Just rhetoric, got it.

I supported the claim. ....

No, you tried to make a point, but did not support that rather specific quantitative claim.

I made my point. And on top of that the person who originally made the claim of blacks getting 230 points your punk ass never challenged. So shut the fuck up.

Don't misdirect your anger, racist.

The anger went to the proper place. Prove my racism.

Yep we have 240 years of documentation. It's called the United States of America.

Prove when racism ended ...

That's your straw man. I never claimed that. In fact, you (among too many others here) are living proof of the contrary.

Except I am not a racist. ....

All evidence to the contrary.

There is no evidence to the contrary. Just your distorted white view of what racism is.

No, you tried to make a point, but did not support that rather specific quantitative claim.

I made my point. And on top of that the person who originally made the claim of blacks getting 230 points your punk ass never challenged. So shut the fuck up.

....Prove my racism.

You've already done so. How many times have you used racial slurs here? How many times have you judged, generalized, categorized, essentialized, demeaned, belittled, and dismissed people here on the basis of race? Face it, you're a racist. Own it, or improve yourself as a human being and reject it in all its forms.

You are an idiot, a white woman does not date or marry a black man because she has low self esteem. She marries him because he treats her they way she deserves to be treated. Because he helps her grow and see things in a different light. Because he finds her strengths and shows her how to build on them. She married him because she loves him. She marries him because he's beautiful. She marries him for his strength, his protection, his heart and intelligence. She marries him because she believes he is her soulmate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Absolutely. People marry people usually for their qualities first and foremost.

....Prove my racism.

You've already done so. How many times have you used racial slurs here? How many times have you judged, generalized, categorized, essentialized, demeaned, belittled, and dismissed people here on the basis of race? Face it, you're a racist. Own it, or improve yourself as a human being and reject it in all its forms.

I'm fine with myself as a human being. I am no racist.

I will continue dismissing the racist here and I will continue using derogatory language with them as long as they continue lying about blacks. Each time I see a black peons being compared to a monkey, chimp or any other animal,I am going to use derogatory language. Every time I am told how I am to be grateful to whites because I could be in Africa, I am going to use derogatory language. Each time I get told how whites died for my freedom, I am going to use derogatory language. Each time I get told how whites are paying for us blacks to get welfare, I am going tp use derogatory language.

Racists need to get what they dish out. Doing that doesn't make one a racist. To cite what white racism has done to people of color is not racist either. Learn that, and then improve yourself as a human being.

IMG_8811.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Racists need to get what they dish out. Doing that doesn't make one a racist......

That's exactly what it makes you. Look champ, if you want to 'fight fire with fire' that's your choice, but be honest about what you choose to make of yourself. It is painfully obvious that you are as much a racist as all the other racist idiots here.

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

Racists need to get what they dish out. Doing that doesn't make one a racist......

That's exactly what it makes you. Look champ, if you want to 'fight fire with fire' that's your choice, but be honest about what you choose to make of yourself. It is painfully obvious that you are as much a racist as all the other racist idiots here.

“Beware that, when fighting monsters, you yourself do not become a monster... for when you gaze long into the abyss. The abyss gazes also into you.”

Don't need your advice. You have a distorted notion of racism.. An angry response to racism is not racism.

Don't need your advice. You have a distorted notion of racism.. An angry response to racism is not racism.

Responding to racism with racism is racist, whether you want to admit it or not.

....Prove my racism.

I will continue dismissing the racist here and I will continue using derogatory language with them as long as they continue lying about blacks. Each time I see a black peons being compared to a monkey, chimp or any other animal,I am going to use derogatory language. Every time I am told how I am to be grateful to whites because I could be in Africa, I am going to use derogatory language. Each time I get told how whites died for my freedom, I am going to use derogatory language. Each time I get told how whites are paying for us blacks to get welfare, I am going tp use derogatory language.

Racists need to get what they dish out. Doing that doesn't make one a racist. To cite what white racism has done to people of color is not racist either. Learn that, and then improve yourself as a human being.

Always thought you were kaffir. why don't non whites just go away? Form Negro Nation?

....Prove my racism.

Always thought you were kaffir. why don't non whites just go away? Form Negro Nation?

Because I was born here. You go form whitey land.

Responding to racism with racism is racist, whether you want to admit it or not.

No it is not. This is why I say you have a distorted view of racism. Especially when you think talking about what whites have done and keep doing is racist.

......Especially when you think talking about what whites have done and keep doing is racist.

Staw man. I never said that. Have you been reduced to simple dishonesty?

Considering I have been talking about the continuing racism of whites including policy they make that detrimental to people of color on purpose and you have been calling me a racist the entire time then who is being dishonest.

Forum List

Back