"You stay white, and I'll stay black"

1. Yes, 2004. Nothing has changed since then, so your attempt to imply that it is dated is rejected as the dishonest nonsense it is.

2. I posted from the Huffington Post so that you would feel comfortable with the source. Naturally, the Huffington Post focused on how the discrimination in favor of blacks and browns effected ANOTHER minority instead of whites, but I trusted that you were intelligent enough to grasp that pro-black discrimination that effected asians would also effect whites.

I stand by that assumption of your intelligence, so knock off your shit.

3. A bonus for Athletes, is a separate issue that touches on the role of sports in upper education, and one that I am will to discuss, but is really off topic here.

4. A bonus for alumni, smaller than for black skin, is another separate issue. On one hand, the alumni system is why these schools have so much money and are able to offer so many very helpful complete scholarships to poor students. Are you sure you would want to shut that down? ON that other hand, those numbers enable the schools to partially hide how much they are discriminating against whites. Or on the third hand, do they? I haven't seen demographic breakdown of those students.

5. And I have NOT seen a number on what percentage of students get the alumni bonus, so I don't know how many lower quality students get in with that. DO you?

5. ANd again you want to ignore hard data on the fact of massive anti-white discrimination to focus on outcomes, showing that you SUPPORT discrimination not equality.

Please do not post sources that will "make me comfortable" Just post a credible one that proves that "massive anti white discrmination" is actually happening. The source that you posted speaks to Asians....are they now considered "honorary white people"?

And I am not sure what you mean by "knock off my shit".

If I waste time reading "shit" that's what I normally treat it like.

Capeche?

The study is credible, and has been out there since 2004, and has not be debunked.

THe numbers are real and the massive discrimination in favor of blacks has been well documented.

And the important thing to understand, is that this is a good example NOT because there is any special focus on ivy league education for discrimination, BUT that there is very good documentation of applications so that the discrimination that AA, and Diversity and Disparate Impact Theory, all cause, is just easy to see and document.

The factors that drive the discrimination in the Ivy League are present in all aspects of our society.

You asked for proof of the discrimination i cited, and I have given it to you.

THIS IS THE POINT WHERE YOU HAVE TO START DEFLECTING FROM THE TOPIC.

Cause you CAN'T actually address it anymore.

I have addressed it. But see no reason to repeat over and over that the "study" addresses a disparity in potential bonus points for ASIANS.

However, ATHLETES, HISPANICS, AND OFFSPRING OF ALUMINI IN ADDITION TO BLACKS GET BONUS POINTS AS WELL....but you conveniently avoided that conversation, which means you are not genuinely for a system that is fair and balanced for ALL.

I avoided nothing. I pointed out that the Athletics scholarships are a separate issue. hispanics in this scenario are just blacks lite, ie getting a major, but still smaller favorable discrimination. Alumini I made three points about, none of which you addressed, so, dont' talk to me about "conveniently avoiding".

Which makes it clear to me that the extent of your concern is only over what you feel are "blacks being rewarded at YOUR expense"......

Clear to you, because that is a matter of faith with you that you twist all data to fit.

And as I have told you repeatedly, there is NO credible information anywhere that proves that whites are being displaced in colleges or in the workforce by blacks. If anything, white males on the average are being outperformed and surpassed by white females....thanks to AA.

The 230 point bonus means that plenty of whites are losing slots to far less qualified blacks. Otherwise, the amount of the bonus would be ZERO points, if it was not happening.

If it were up to you, the calendar would revert back to 1950 and every black citizen in America would again by law be deemed as a second class citizen.
It is not 1950 anymore.

That's what your problem is.....its not "massive anti white discrimination".

Save your bullshit for someone that has not linked documented proof of massive and widespread discrimination in Ivy League Admissions.

The following is a more current article that outlines the real truth. It is for a fact ASIAN students who are being discriminated against to make room for others who are less deserving....including whites.

"Asian Americans have finally had enough. They’re tired of working harder, achieving more academically, then having that held against them as they try to fulfill their educational dreams in our nation’s most elite universities. To gain entry into top private schools such as Harvard or the best public schools such as the University of North Carolina–Chapel Hill, no one has to do better than Americans of Chinese or Japanese or Korean descent. To make room for black, Latino, and — yes — white students, deserving Asian Americans are pushed aside. And they’re tired of it.

So last week a coalition of more than 60 Asian-American groups filed complaints with the Department of Justice and Department of Education, alleging systematic racial discrimination in college admissions. They’re right, of course. Colleges do systematically disadvantage Asian students, and the problem is worse than they imagine. I’ve seen it with my own eyes.

Years ago, before I became a full-time constitutional lawyer, I taught at Cornell Law School — an Ivy League school and one of the top law schools in the country. My second year on the faculty, I served on the admissions committee, and I saw firsthand how not just race but ideology distorts the admissions process. Ivy League admissions are one part meritocracy — the students are quite bright — and one part ideological engineering. And if Americans broadly understood how the process works, support for affirmative action would diminish even further.

RELATED: Smash the ‘Bamboo Ceiling’ of Racial Quotas

First, few people understand how dramatic the boost is for favored minority groups. If students were black or the “right” kind of Latino, they would often receive admissions offers with test scores 20 or 30 percentile points lower than those of white or Asian students. When I expressed concern about an admissions offer to a black student with test scores in the 70th percentile — after we’d passed over white and Asian students with scores in the 98th percentile and far higher grades — I was told that we had to offer admission or we’d surely lose him to our Ivy League rivals.

‌

Second, these dramatic breaks rarely go to poor kids who are overcoming the challenges of ghetto schools. Many Americans, myself included, understand it is a real and substantial achievement — one that can’t be measured in test scores — to overcome extreme poverty and America’s worst public schools to compete with students from far more prosperous backgrounds. But the same reasoning doesn’t apply to the children of doctors and lawyers. Yet they get dramatic advantages as well. In fact, unless admissions committees gave rich black and Latino kids dramatic advantages, they wouldn’t be able to hit their diversity targets. At the Ivy League level, affirmative action is an enhanced-opportunity program for favored rich kids.

RELATED: Affirmative Discrimination in Higher Education: Notes on the Continuing Struggle

Third, affirmative action isn’t necessarily for every black or Latino applicant. Cuban Americans often get less help. African students get less help. And, worst of all, there are times when admissions committees will actually ideologically cleanse the minority applicant pool of minorities who are seen as “less diverse” because of expressed interest in “white” professions such as, say, investment banking. If you’re a Mexican American who writes an admissions essay about defending the rights of migrant farm workers, you’re a dream candidate. If you’re a black candidate who aspires to work for Goldman Sachs, you’re “less diverse” (these are real-life examples, by the way).

Like-minded admissions committees admit like-minded students while marinating in the ‘soft bigotry of lower expectations.’
The ideological cleansing also happens to white candidates. In one of the most memorable incidents, the committee almost rejected an extraordinarily qualified applicant because of his obvious Christian faith (he’d attended a Christian college, a conservative seminary, and worked for religious conservative causes). In writing, committee members questioned whether they wanted his “Bible-thumping” or “God-squadding” on campus. I objected, noting that my own background was even more conservative. To their credit, the committee members apologized and offered him admission.

It was sobering to see the immense achievement gap between most of the black and Latino applicants and their white and especially Asian counterparts. But I couldn’t help but think that part of that gap was due to the well-known lowered expectations for favored minorities. Even achievement-oriented students tend to work hard enough to accomplish their goals — and no harder. Why tell the best and brightest black and Latino students that they don’t have to do as well, that they can take their foot off the accelerator and still attend the best schools?

RELATED: The Modern University Is Failing Students in Every Respect

‌
Like-minded admissions committees admit like-minded students while marinating in the “soft bigotry of lower expectations.” During my one year on the committee, I did what I could to try to introduce a different perspective, but I felt as if I were fighting a raging fire with a garden hose.

In the interests of full disclosure: My youngest daughter is black, adopted from Ethiopia. The last thing I want to see is her placed in a school where she’s not equipped to compete and succeed. I love her too much to see her well-being sacrificed so an academic liberal — no matter how well-intentioned — can meet a quota."

— David French is an attorney and a staff writer at National Review.

‌

The discrimination in favor of blacks and, to a lesser extent browns, of course is also discrimination AGAINST higher scoring White AND asians.

That I did not specifically focus on asians, was not a denial that they are being discriminated against. My own link discussed that, AND I pointed it out ALSO, in my post.

The rest of your complaints about the effect of anti-white and anti-asian discrimination is worthy of discussion, but then again, you deny that it is occurring, sort of, at least against whites, so, wtf are you talking about?

Therein lies your answer. It is pointless to waste time speaking to you, because you post information that addresses something completely different than what you claim to be your issue. I agreed that Asians are being discriminated against. And in some cases lose out to lesser deserving whites as well
You are just obsessed with blacks being rewarded at "your expense" and chose to ignore the plight of Asian students to facilitate your own agenda.

I even took the time to search for any information that validates that white people are losing out to blacks just to humor you and nothing came up.

Why?

Because WHITE FEMALES are the most rewarded demographic as it relates to ALL groups.

Case closed. I'm done arguing over nonsense.

By giving blacks and to a lesser extent browns, an effective sat bonus for their skin color, they are discriminating against those who scored better (whites and asians) and thus deserve the slots that go to the blacks and browns who would otherwise be rejected.

I do tend to focus more on discrimination that hurts me and mine.

I see the pain caused by this discrimination every day.

Your point about white women benefiting does not change the fact of that 230 point bonus for black skin.

AND, let's keep this point in mind. Ivy League Admissions were not examined because there is any reason to believe that anti-white discrimination is worse there than anywhere else,

but because admissions are so well documented so that the discrimination that is everywhere can be well defined in this specific example.

Please do not post sources that will "make me comfortable" Just post a credible one that proves that "massive anti white discrmination" is actually happening. The source that you posted speaks to Asians....are they now considered "honorary white people"?

And I am not sure what you mean by "knock off my shit".

If I waste time reading "shit" that's what I normally treat it like.

Capeche?

The study is credible, and has been out there since 2004, and has not be debunked.

THe numbers are real and the massive discrimination in favor of blacks has been well documented.

And the important thing to understand, is that this is a good example NOT because there is any special focus on ivy league education for discrimination, BUT that there is very good documentation of applications so that the discrimination that AA, and Diversity and Disparate Impact Theory, all cause, is just easy to see and document.

The factors that drive the discrimination in the Ivy League are present in all aspects of our society.

I have addressed it. But see no reason to repeat over and over that the "study" addresses a disparity in potential bonus points for ASIANS.

However, ATHLETES, HISPANICS, AND OFFSPRING OF ALUMINI IN ADDITION TO BLACKS GET BONUS POINTS AS WELL....but you conveniently avoided that conversation, which means you are not genuinely for a system that is fair and balanced for ALL.

I avoided nothing. I pointed out that the Athletics scholarships are a separate issue. hispanics in this scenario are just blacks lite, ie getting a major, but still smaller favorable discrimination. Alumini I made three points about, none of which you addressed, so, dont' talk to me about "conveniently avoiding".

Which makes it clear to me that the extent of your concern is only over what you feel are "blacks being rewarded at YOUR expense"......

Clear to you, because that is a matter of faith with you that you twist all data to fit.

And as I have told you repeatedly, there is NO credible information anywhere that proves that whites are being displaced in colleges or in the workforce by blacks. If anything, white males on the average are being outperformed and surpassed by white females....thanks to AA.

The 230 point bonus means that plenty of whites are losing slots to far less qualified blacks. Otherwise, the amount of the bonus would be ZERO points, if it was not happening.

If it were up to you, the calendar would revert back to 1950 and every black citizen in America would again by law be deemed as a second class citizen.
It is not 1950 anymore.

Save your bullshit for someone that has not linked documented proof of massive and widespread discrimination in Ivy League Admissions.

The following is a more current article that outlines the real truth. It is for a fact ASIAN students who are being discriminated against to make room for others who are less deserving....including whites.

"Asian Americans have finally had enough. They’re tired of working harder, achieving more academically, then having that held against them as they try to fulfill their educational dreams in our nation’s most elite universities. To gain entry into top private schools such as Harvard or the best public schools such as the University of North Carolina–Chapel Hill, no one has to do better than Americans of Chinese or Japanese or Korean descent. To make room for black, Latino, and — yes — white students, deserving Asian Americans are pushed aside. And they’re tired of it.

So last week a coalition of more than 60 Asian-American groups filed complaints with the Department of Justice and Department of Education, alleging systematic racial discrimination in college admissions. They’re right, of course. Colleges do systematically disadvantage Asian students, and the problem is worse than they imagine. I’ve seen it with my own eyes.

Years ago, before I became a full-time constitutional lawyer, I taught at Cornell Law School — an Ivy League school and one of the top law schools in the country. My second year on the faculty, I served on the admissions committee, and I saw firsthand how not just race but ideology distorts the admissions process. Ivy League admissions are one part meritocracy — the students are quite bright — and one part ideological engineering. And if Americans broadly understood how the process works, support for affirmative action would diminish even further.

First, few people understand how dramatic the boost is for favored minority groups. If students were black or the “right” kind of Latino, they would often receive admissions offers with test scores 20 or 30 percentile points lower than those of white or Asian students. When I expressed concern about an admissions offer to a black student with test scores in the 70th percentile — after we’d passed over white and Asian students with scores in the 98th percentile and far higher grades — I was told that we had to offer admission or we’d surely lose him to our Ivy League rivals.

‌

Second, these dramatic breaks rarely go to poor kids who are overcoming the challenges of ghetto schools. Many Americans, myself included, understand it is a real and substantial achievement — one that can’t be measured in test scores — to overcome extreme poverty and America’s worst public schools to compete with students from far more prosperous backgrounds. But the same reasoning doesn’t apply to the children of doctors and lawyers. Yet they get dramatic advantages as well. In fact, unless admissions committees gave rich black and Latino kids dramatic advantages, they wouldn’t be able to hit their diversity targets. At the Ivy League level, affirmative action is an enhanced-opportunity program for favored rich kids.

RELATED: Affirmative Discrimination in Higher Education: Notes on the Continuing Struggle

Third, affirmative action isn’t necessarily for every black or Latino applicant. Cuban Americans often get less help. African students get less help. And, worst of all, there are times when admissions committees will actually ideologically cleanse the minority applicant pool of minorities who are seen as “less diverse” because of expressed interest in “white” professions such as, say, investment banking. If you’re a Mexican American who writes an admissions essay about defending the rights of migrant farm workers, you’re a dream candidate. If you’re a black candidate who aspires to work for Goldman Sachs, you’re “less diverse” (these are real-life examples, by the way).

Like-minded admissions committees admit like-minded students while marinating in the ‘soft bigotry of lower expectations.’
The ideological cleansing also happens to white candidates. In one of the most memorable incidents, the committee almost rejected an extraordinarily qualified applicant because of his obvious Christian faith (he’d attended a Christian college, a conservative seminary, and worked for religious conservative causes). In writing, committee members questioned whether they wanted his “Bible-thumping” or “God-squadding” on campus. I objected, noting that my own background was even more conservative. To their credit, the committee members apologized and offered him admission.

It was sobering to see the immense achievement gap between most of the black and Latino applicants and their white and especially Asian counterparts. But I couldn’t help but think that part of that gap was due to the well-known lowered expectations for favored minorities. Even achievement-oriented students tend to work hard enough to accomplish their goals — and no harder. Why tell the best and brightest black and Latino students that they don’t have to do as well, that they can take their foot off the accelerator and still attend the best schools?

‌
Like-minded admissions committees admit like-minded students while marinating in the “soft bigotry of lower expectations.” During my one year on the committee, I did what I could to try to introduce a different perspective, but I felt as if I were fighting a raging fire with a garden hose.

In the interests of full disclosure: My youngest daughter is black, adopted from Ethiopia. The last thing I want to see is her placed in a school where she’s not equipped to compete and succeed. I love her too much to see her well-being sacrificed so an academic liberal — no matter how well-intentioned — can meet a quota."

‌

The discrimination in favor of blacks and, to a lesser extent browns, of course is also discrimination AGAINST higher scoring White AND asians.

That I did not specifically focus on asians, was not a denial that they are being discriminated against. My own link discussed that, AND I pointed it out ALSO, in my post.

The rest of your complaints about the effect of anti-white and anti-asian discrimination is worthy of discussion, but then again, you deny that it is occurring, sort of, at least against whites, so, wtf are you talking about?

Therein lies your answer. It is pointless to waste time speaking to you, because you post information that addresses something completely different than what you claim to be your issue. I agreed that Asians are being discriminated against. And in some cases lose out to lesser deserving whites as well
You are just obsessed with blacks being rewarded at "your expense" and chose to ignore the plight of Asian students to facilitate your own agenda.

I even took the time to search for any information that validates that white people are losing out to blacks just to humor you and nothing came up.

Why?

Because WHITE FEMALES are the most rewarded demographic as it relates to ALL groups.

By giving blacks and to a lesser extent browns, an effective sat bonus for their skin color, they are discriminating against those who scored better (whites and asians) and thus deserve the slots that go to the blacks and browns who would otherwise be rejected.

Your point about white women benefiting does not change the fact of that 230 point bonus for black skin.

AND, let's keep this point in mind. Ivy League Admissions were not examined because there is any reason to believe that anti-white discrimination is worse there than anywhere else,

but because admissions are so well documented so that the discrimination that is everywhere can be well defined in this specific example.

The "pain" that you think you see is self created.

Whites are represented in line with their population share in virtually every category of life in America.

What you believe is that ANY allowance made for non white people who have been overlooked or marginalized in the not too distant past is infringing on the "rights" of white people.

White women benefiting from AA certainly compensated to a great extent for an alleged 230 point bonus based on race.

It is estimated that since the the inception of AA that nearly 6 million white females have benefitted in colleges as well as the workforce. More than any other demographic.

You have never been ordered to sit in the back of a bus, refused service in public establishment nor seen a sign that states "no whites allowed". So no. You have not been lawfully discriminated against.

It is not 1950 anymore.

‌

‌

‌

Why?

Whites are represented in line with their population share in virtually every category of life in America.

What you believe is that ANY allowance made for non white people who have been overlooked or marginalized in the not too distant past is infringing on the "rights" of white people.

White women benefiting from AA certainly compensated to a great extent for an alleged 230 point bonus based on race.

It is estimated that since the the inception of AA that nearly 6 million white females have benefitted in colleges as well as the workforce. More than any other demographic.

You have never been ordered to sit in the back of a bus, refused service in public establishment nor seen a sign that states "no whites allowed". So no. You have not been lawfully discriminated against.

Nope. The pain I see is the result of bad policies that survived because any attempt at addressing them was marginalized by a political class that rejects not only the interests of working class whites, but the validity of them HAVING interests.

THe hard data of the 230 point bonus for black skin shows that whites ARE being sent to the back of the bus, any bonus white women get would be included in the analysis which was of ALL ivy league admissions.

Your claim about white women does not change the fact of that 230 point bonus for black skin.

It is not 1950 anymore.

‌

‌

‌

Why?

Nope. The pain I see is the result of bad policies that survived because any attempt at addressing them was marginalized by a political class that rejects not only the interests of working class whites, but the validity of them HAVING interests.

THe hard data of the 230 point bonus for black skin shows that whites ARE being sent to the back of the bus, any bonus white women get would be included in the analysis which was of ALL ivy league admissions.

Your claim about white women does not change the fact of that 230 point bonus for black skin.

It is not 1950 anymore.

‌

‌

‌

Why?

This is not a "claim" regarding white females. It is a fact. It is also a fact that is not negated by a 230 point bonus for blacks. Whites are represented fairly in all aspects of society.

You are welcomed to continue repeating yourself. I will not be responding on this topic any further.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

It is not 1950 anymore.

‌

‌

‌

Why?

No, the 230 points evens up the score because whites have a 230 point lead before process starts.

Working class whites are not ignored.

YOU, are just whining. If you feel pain its because you are a hypochondriac.

Now you keep talking about this 230 points, show us a link.

Then understand there are more colleges than those in the ivy league.

So I guess the decades/centuries of policy that excluded all but your so called working class whites was good solid public policy.

th

Why?

No, the 230 points evens up the score because whites have a 230 point lead before process starts.

Really? Do you have documentation on this?

You are an idiot, a white woman does not date or marry a black man because she has low self esteem. She marries him because he treats her they way she deserves to be treated. Because he helps her grow and see things in a different light. Because he finds her strengths and shows her how to build on them. She married him because she loves him. She marries him because he's beautiful. She marries him for his strength, his protection, his heart and intelligence. She marries him because she believes he is her soulmate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2

Why?

Yep we have 240 years of documentation. It's called the United States of America.

Black people have this perpetual "victim" mentality with a chip on their shoulder about everything. It's the blame whitey syndrome they can't seem to overcome no matter how successful they become.

And the white women who marry them are just about as bad. I know one who's mixed son has been in and out of prison 2 or 3 times. Does she blame him for his criminal behavior? Nope, it's the racist cops who keep arresting little Tyrone for home invasion, felony gun possession, and selling drugs. And sending him to the white man's prison for no reason except his skin color. ..... :cuckoo:

Are you really that dumb? Maybe it's up to you to try and show him something else. Have you ever stepped out of your own way to and stopped to think why Little Tyrone feels this way? He can't get the same jobs white boys can. His neighborhood is drug ridden because the white man pumped drugs into his environment and Tyrone has been told over and over that he ain't shit. That he can't have nothing! That because he is black that he is ugly. Because your white wife and all her friends have given Tyrone a disgusted stare and gripped their purses every time he walks by. Do you know what is feels like to be put down and beat up every day of your life? Do you think you wouldn't be doing the same thing if you were in his shoes?

Yep we have 240 years of documentation. It's called the United States of America.

Ah, so you can't support the claim. Just rhetoric, got it.

I supported the claim. Now you do this:

Prove when racism ended and its effects were allayed. Show, with data and peer-reviewed studies supporting your argument, when the effects of the hundreds of years of anti-Black racism from chattel slavery through Old Jim Crow leveled off. Show when the wealth expropriated during that oppression was repaid to those it was expropriated from and through.

I supported the claim. ....

No, you tried to make a point, but did not support that rather specific quantitative claim.

Prove when racism ended ...

That's your straw man. I never claimed that. In fact, you (among too many others here) are living proof of the contrary.

No, you tried to make a point, but did not support that rather specific quantitative claim.

I made my point. And on top of that the person who originally made the claim of blacks getting 230 points your punk ass never challenged. So shut the fuck up.

My grandfather taught me how to run machinery and even though I was excellent on equipment and the government was willing to pay half of my wages for I could work the guy told me he had men that had families to feed. Me and my children didn't mean jack shit to them but that didn't stop me and I did wallow in pity and give up.

Who has wallowed in pity and given up? .That's the lie you idiot whites tell yourselves.

We want the racism to stop. That doesn't mean we are wallowing in jack shit. It means we are tired of the bullshit and want it stopped.
So having riots helps how, having young people give me angry looks and making threats helps how, and hate begets more hate. I don't particularly care for all the bullshit either but you ain't got it any worse than millions of whites, mexicans and all the others out here who are not making a decent living or can't get a job for whatever reason of the day is. It doesn't appear by your posts that you are thankful for what you have and the opportunities that you have already been afforded. You are barking up the wrong tree. It is not my fault that your degree won't buy you a job or that you are angry about it. There will always be hateful people in this world, you will have to decide if that is what you want to be and dedicate your time to it. In the meantime someone else will be out in the street and pounding the pavement looking for work, if one thing doesn't work they will try something else and many of them have degree's to but they are not married to their degree's as it appears you are. I had several people that worked for me that had degrees (One was actually a college professor. He was one of the best employees I ever had) and I don't even have that paper that says I graduated.

You're wrong.

The hate was started by whites lady. We don't have amnesia and won't get it because you want us to. You get angry looks because of what whites have done. Stop pretending that whites don't have a 240 year track record of continuing racism and I guess we are just supposed to know which white person is or is not a racist.

I don't have to be thankful for the things you tell me to be thankful for. Racism needs to end. Until that happens I don't have to be thankful.

My degree did get me a job. .Had I been white with 12 years of experience at the time and a masters degree I would have got the job the white person who had no experience and just graduated from college got although it was written that you needed at least 5 years experience and education.
I don't need your lecture. Things just are not as you say.

You see lady, you belong to the demographic that has benefitted the most from Affirmative Action. I've built a business lady. I helped build 2 others after that. I built that business after I was rejected for jobs to show those people they fucked up. I helped build an award winning organization. So spare me your assumption filled bullshit responses and understand that things just are not as you say for people of color. You are not a person of color so what the hell gives you the belief that you can tell us that the things we say are not so? And when you can ask your fellow whites how having riots helps how then maybe what you say will have credibility.

You and the other whites here make a lot of assumptions you should not be making. No one is wallowing in self pity, no one is holding pity parties because they mention how whites continue to be racists. No one is saying that to cover for their fucking mistakes, they say it because whites are still practicing racism. Look in this forum at the things you and the other whites say. You tell me abut making enemies but that's all you and the others have done with me. You guys made me the way I am with your obtuse and asinine assumptions along with your racist bullshit.
I'm happy you went to school and worked your ass off and still go hard everyday despite how white people make you feel. (No disrespect)
You know what I hate more then anything? How people think all white people are racist. I also hate when black people say that my ancestors were slave owners because of the color of my skin. I also hate being called a white devil. My family is from Sicily and my great grandmother came over on a boat for a better life away from poverty. And didn't have two pennies to rub together. But some how she made her way. And she wasn't a victim of The Black Hand. So no we never owned slaves, but some how we always get starred down because we look different then them. I wish we all could just love one another and celebrate how different we are.

That's your straw man. I never claimed that. In fact, you (among too many others here) are living proof of the contrary.

Except I am not a racist. You have the white boy distorted view of racism whereby if someone talks about whites being racist they have to be racists.

I made my point. And on top of that the person who originally made the claim of blacks getting 230 points your punk ass never challenged. So shut the fuck up.

Don't misdirect your anger, racist.

Except I am not a racist. ....

All evidence to the contrary.

My grandfather taught me how to run machinery and even though I was excellent on equipment and the government was willing to pay half of my wages for I could work the guy told me he had men that had families to feed. Me and my children didn't mean jack shit to them but that didn't stop me and I did wallow in pity and give up.

Who has wallowed in pity and given up? .That's the lie you idiot whites tell yourselves.

We want the racism to stop. That doesn't mean we are wallowing in jack shit. It means we are tired of the bullshit and want it stopped.
So having riots helps how, having young people give me angry looks and making threats helps how, and hate begets more hate. I don't particularly care for all the bullshit either but you ain't got it any worse than millions of whites, mexicans and all the others out here who are not making a decent living or can't get a job for whatever reason of the day is. It doesn't appear by your posts that you are thankful for what you have and the opportunities that you have already been afforded. You are barking up the wrong tree. It is not my fault that your degree won't buy you a job or that you are angry about it. There will always be hateful people in this world, you will have to decide if that is what you want to be and dedicate your time to it. In the meantime someone else will be out in the street and pounding the pavement looking for work, if one thing doesn't work they will try something else and many of them have degree's to but they are not married to their degree's as it appears you are. I had several people that worked for me that had degrees (One was actually a college professor. He was one of the best employees I ever had) and I don't even have that paper that says I graduated.

You're wrong.

The hate was started by whites lady. We don't have amnesia and won't get it because you want us to. You get angry looks because of what whites have done. Stop pretending that whites don't have a 240 year track record of continuing racism and I guess we are just supposed to know which white person is or is not a racist.

I don't have to be thankful for the things you tell me to be thankful for. Racism needs to end. Until that happens I don't have to be thankful.

My degree did get me a job. .Had I been white with 12 years of experience at the time and a masters degree I would have got the job the white person who had no experience and just graduated from college got although it was written that you needed at least 5 years experience and education.
I don't need your lecture. Things just are not as you say.

You see lady, you belong to the demographic that has benefitted the most from Affirmative Action. I've built a business lady. I helped build 2 others after that. I built that business after I was rejected for jobs to show those people they fucked up. I helped build an award winning organization. So spare me your assumption filled bullshit responses and understand that things just are not as you say for people of color. You are not a person of color so what the hell gives you the belief that you can tell us that the things we say are not so? And when you can ask your fellow whites how having riots helps how then maybe what you say will have credibility.

You and the other whites here make a lot of assumptions you should not be making. No one is wallowing in self pity, no one is holding pity parties because they mention how whites continue to be racists. No one is saying that to cover for their fucking mistakes, they say it because whites are still practicing racism. Look in this forum at the things you and the other whites say. You tell me abut making enemies but that's all you and the others have done with me. You guys made me the way I am with your obtuse and asinine assumptions along with your racist bullshit.
I'm happy you went to school and worked your ass off and still go hard everyday despite how white people make you feel. (No disrespect)
You know what I hate more then anything? How people think all white people are racist. I also hate when black people say that my ancestors were slave owners because of the color of my skin. I also hate being called a white devil. My family is from Sicily and my great grandmother came over on a boat for a better life away from poverty. And didn't have two pennies to rub together. But some how she made her way. And she wasn't a victim of The Black Hand. So no we never owned slaves, but some how we always get starred down because we look different then them. I wish we all could just love one another and celebrate how different we are.

The thing is this, we are talking about the system and about government laws and policies. There has not been one black person here who has said all whites are racists. Whites here have jumped to that conclusion on the mere mention of how whites have benefitted from racism , which is true no matter how poor you are, how they continue benefitting from racism and it doesn't matter how your ancestors got here, and how laws and policies that derived from racism that were enacted by whites caused damage to black communities that have yet to be addressed. It doesn't matter that you nor your ancestors didn't own slaves, The issue of racism in America goes long past slavery and continues long past slavery. So when whites keep talking about slavery like it ended when slavery ended it can only piss us off as black people that whites don't seem to want tp listen.

All you guys want to do is try comparing things , make false equivalences and talk about what you did not own. For 100 years after slavery whites were provided with rights and opportunities blacks and others who were not white, and when I say that, I am talking about Asians on the west coast as well as native Americans and Mexicans, did not get. Your family was white by all American determination. By their skin color they were afforded things every other person with the same skin color got. Seems that we miss this when we start talking about how you don't like this or that about being done certain ways because of your skin color.. There were things your folks got to do that blacks did not even if they were poor or not helped by the black hand. The white hand of the American system did help them. These things seem to escape whites and all this I hate being called white devil doesn't change that. You being called a white devil doesn't turn into law or policy excluding you from opportunity. But white beliefs about blacks based only on skin color have literally cost lives in recent years. Ask Mike Brown, Freddy Gray, Trayvon Martin Tamir Rice, Samuel Dubose, Alton Sterling or Philando Castile just to name a few, if that's not the case.

Forum List

Back