"You stay white, and I'll stay black"

No whites today do not take credit for things 200 years ago because none of us were here or responsible.

Make all the silly excuses you want, but you do take credit for thing done 200 years ago, and you have the same fucked up racist attitudes whites had 200 years ago.
wtf? you do not know me or my attitude, yet you have shown yours on here, it isn't pretty

My attitude is beautiful.
You have the fucked up racist attitude. You havent said what credit I take for something done 200 years ago. I can't claim credit for anything before my existence.

Nah my attitude is neither fucked up or racist. Whites like you have a distorted version of racism running though your minds whereby if anyone says anything truthful about what whites have done or continue doing they are a racist. That's not racism, and the person making such comments is not a racist. It is what is called the truth.

I don't have to say that you take credit for things done 200 years ago to know that you white people take credit for things done 200 years ago when you want to but then when we start talking about the wrongs whites do then suddenly we can't blame people for what happened 200 years ago.
You have yet to tell me what I have taken credit for? Of course you can blame people in the past. I didn't say anything about that. I said you can't blame people today who were not responsible for the past. I do not have a distorted version of racism. You attack every white person who disagrees with you, as if everyone is wrong, except you. There WERE whites in the past who were wrong, slavery was wrong, racism today is wrong.

From the ingraham thread today.

And that's what another white person says.

Look correll, it's like this, we aren't looking for that, but at the same time we have the right to want that. You guys have fucked us for over 200 years..

You whites are still practicing racism prick. Get it? We know that. Get it? You guys aren't dealing with a bunch of uneducated lacks who can't read anymore. So you can't tell us how racism is over while still practicing it and we are going to believe it.

For example pussies like you want to whine about not being held responsible for what your ancestors in the past did. Yet you hold the same beliefs. Blacks are lazy. Blacks do not want to work, Blacks want everything handed to then, Blacks are violent. Blacks are criminal. Blacks lack morals. All the same mother fucking beliefs your punk ass ancestors held. Yet you guys think we are stupid and just because we can sit besides you in a bathroom stall and take a shit that everything is done and you are absolved. You believe the same as your ancestors. You will be blamed for the same things.

What ye sows ye shall also reap. Whites are not immune to this spiritual law,

Understand that and stop whining about somebody wanting revenge against your white asses,

Then do this,

So stop being racists.

1. We are not practicing racism. YOu are an asshole.

2. That you characterized not wanting to be held responsible for the sins of other people, long ago as "whining" is just you being a racist asshole. FUck you.

3. This is for you, fucktard.

5c35b1135645cb41cc31281d11779866.jpg

4. What we have been "sowing" for generations is effort and sacrifice aimed at helping you, you "traditionally disadvantaged" so that you could improve your lot and we could live happily ever after, ei multiculturalism.

5. And your utter dismissal of that, and your insistence of pretending that wanting equality is the same as discriminating against you, is proof that that hope and effort was A. completely misguided and B. a complete and utter failure.

6. FUck you, you race baiting asshole.

No what you have been sowing is racism. And that racism .created disadvantages you stupid ass white boy.

You not having white guilt doesn't change one mother fucking fact.

Thus beginneth todays lesson.

“The Business Case for Racial Equity” quantifies the cost of racism in the U.S.

"The Business Case for Racial Equity” lays out the potential benefits to business, government and the economy of addressing racial inequities, pointing out specific areas of opportunity in housing, education, health and crime and justice. The document outlines the history of discriminatory policies across these areas and the disparities they created, going on to estimate the potential benefits of seizing opportunities to promote equality, including an increase of almost $2 trillion in minority purchasing power and millions of job opportunities for college graduates."

To read the report in its entirety, visit www.wkkf.org.

I don't race bait. I state facts. You are a pussy who can't deal with the truth.

Here is more prick.

The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions

If public policy successfully eliminated racial disparities in income, median Black wealth would grow $11,488 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 11 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $8,765 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 9 percent.

• If public policy successfully equalized the return to income, so that each additional dollar of income going to Black and Latino households was converted to wealth at the same rate as white households, median Black wealth would grow $44,963 and median Latino wealth would grow $51,552. This would shrink the wealth gap with white households by 43 and 50 percent respectively.
America is becoming both a more diverse nation and a more unequal one. Over the past four decades, wealth inequality has skyrocketed, with nearly half of all wealth accumulation since 1986 going to the top 0.1 percent of households. Today the portion of wealth shared by the bottom 90 percent of Americans is shrinking, while the top 1 percent controls 42 percent of the nation’s wealth.1 At the same time, an increasing share of the American population is made up of people of color, and wealth is starkly divided along racial lines: the typical Black household now possesses just 6 percent of the wealth owned by the typical white household and the typical Latino household owns only 8 percent of the wealth held by the typical white household.2 These wealth disparities are rooted in historic injustices and carried forward by practices and policies that fail to reverse inequitable trends.

The Racial Wealth Gap: Why Policy Matters | Demos

I know what the hell I am talking about. You don't know shit. This latest rant you posted doesn't erase these facts. You not having white guilt doesn't reduce the 2 trillion lost to our economy annually because of your ignorance. The wealth disparities being rooted in historic injustices don't change because you whine about my supposed racism according to your dumb ass.

Face the truth and grow up. I told you once that you are not dealing with past generations of blacks who could not read. were uneducated and did not study such things. You are facing here with me a black man who is an expert in these matters showing you studies and facts that refute every word you say. You have no rebuttal to this boy. So just face the fact that the problems we face are the result of whites forming policies based on racism. Call me all the racist you want, but you have been shown the truth.

This is me.

th

Not being made to feel guilt or change my position
because a white boy calls me a racist,

Thus ended the lesson.

Nice cutting and pasting.

THis part stands out.

"The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions

If public policy successfully eliminated racial disparities in income, median Black wealth would grow $11,488 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 11 percent. "

The title of that section makes a claim about the racial wealth gap being driven by public policy.

BUt instead of offering any support of that race baiting and moronically obviously false claim, it then goes into imagining how good it would be if we could magically eliminate that gap,

dishonestly ignoring the fact that as a society we have been busting our asses to do just that for generations.

Fuck that shit. I'm done and more and more Americans are done with me.

And considering the "gratitude" we've received for our efforts, I'm starting to consider the effort wasted if not actively counterproductive.

Too funny. Earlier in this same thread you were indignant over people like me only caring about the interests of my family and myself and were outraged over "us" supporting policies that "fuck over poor little you".

Now you are back to this self serving bullshit about "lack of gratitude for what WE have done"

Just who the fuck is "WE"? And what have YOU done besides whine about being a victim?

No one owes YOU or anyone else an ounce of gratitude.

THe difference is that you want to special privileges at my expense,

and I just want equal treatment.

Your spin about "whining" is just you being a fucking asshole.

Look correll, it's like this, we aren't looking for that, but at the same time we have the right to want that. You guys have fucked us for over 200 years..

You whites are still practicing racism prick. Get it? We know that. Get it? You guys aren't dealing with a bunch of uneducated lacks who can't read anymore. So you can't tell us how racism is over while still practicing it and we are going to believe it.

For example pussies like you want to whine about not being held responsible for what your ancestors in the past did. Yet you hold the same beliefs. Blacks are lazy. Blacks do not want to work, Blacks want everything handed to then, Blacks are violent. Blacks are criminal. Blacks lack morals. All the same mother fucking beliefs your punk ass ancestors held. Yet you guys think we are stupid and just because we can sit besides you in a bathroom stall and take a shit that everything is done and you are absolved. You believe the same as your ancestors. You will be blamed for the same things.

Understand that and stop whining about somebody wanting revenge against your white asses,

Then do this,

So stop being racists.

2. That you characterized not wanting to be held responsible for the sins of other people, long ago as "whining" is just you being a racist asshole. FUck you.

4. What we have been "sowing" for generations is effort and sacrifice aimed at helping you, you "traditionally disadvantaged" so that you could improve your lot and we could live happily ever after, ei multiculturalism.

5. And your utter dismissal of that, and your insistence of pretending that wanting equality is the same as discriminating against you, is proof that that hope and effort was A. completely misguided and B. a complete and utter failure.

No what you have been sowing is racism. And that racism .created disadvantages you stupid ass white boy.

"The Business Case for Racial Equity” lays out the potential benefits to business, government and the economy of addressing racial inequities, pointing out specific areas of opportunity in housing, education, health and crime and justice. The document outlines the history of discriminatory policies across these areas and the disparities they created, going on to estimate the potential benefits of seizing opportunities to promote equality, including an increase of almost $2 trillion in minority purchasing power and millions of job opportunities for college graduates."

I don't race bait. I state facts. You are a pussy who can't deal with the truth.

Here is more prick.

The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions

If public policy successfully eliminated racial disparities in income, median Black wealth would grow $11,488 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 11 percent. Median Latino wealth would grow $8,765 and the wealth gap with white households would shrink 9 percent.

• If public policy successfully equalized the return to income, so that each additional dollar of income going to Black and Latino households was converted to wealth at the same rate as white households, median Black wealth would grow $44,963 and median Latino wealth would grow $51,552. This would shrink the wealth gap with white households by 43 and 50 percent respectively.
America is becoming both a more diverse nation and a more unequal one. Over the past four decades, wealth inequality has skyrocketed, with nearly half of all wealth accumulation since 1986 going to the top 0.1 percent of households. Today the portion of wealth shared by the bottom 90 percent of Americans is shrinking, while the top 1 percent controls 42 percent of the nation’s wealth.1 At the same time, an increasing share of the American population is made up of people of color, and wealth is starkly divided along racial lines: the typical Black household now possesses just 6 percent of the wealth owned by the typical white household and the typical Latino household owns only 8 percent of the wealth held by the typical white household.2 These wealth disparities are rooted in historic injustices and carried forward by practices and policies that fail to reverse inequitable trends.

I know what the hell I am talking about. You don't know shit. This latest rant you posted doesn't erase these facts. You not having white guilt doesn't reduce the 2 trillion lost to our economy annually because of your ignorance. The wealth disparities being rooted in historic injustices don't change because you whine about my supposed racism according to your dumb ass.

Face the truth and grow up. I told you once that you are not dealing with past generations of blacks who could not read. were uneducated and did not study such things. You are facing here with me a black man who is an expert in these matters showing you studies and facts that refute every word you say. You have no rebuttal to this boy. So just face the fact that the problems we face are the result of whites forming policies based on racism. Call me all the racist you want, but you have been shown the truth.

This is me.

th

Thus ended the lesson.

THis part stands out.

"The U.S. racial wealth gap is substantial and is driven by public policy decisions

If public policy successfully eliminated racial disparities in income, median Black wealth would grow $11,488 and the wealth gap between Black and white households would shrink 11 percent. "

The title of that section makes a claim about the racial wealth gap being driven by public policy.

BUt instead of offering any support of that race baiting and moronically obviously false claim, it then goes into imagining how good it would be if we could magically eliminate that gap,

dishonestly ignoring the fact that as a society we have been busting our asses to do just that for generations.

And considering the "gratitude" we've received for our efforts, I'm starting to consider the effort wasted if not actively counterproductive.

Too funny. Earlier in this same thread you were indignant over people like me only caring about the interests of my family and myself and were outraged over "us" supporting policies that "fuck over poor little you".

Now you are back to this self serving bullshit about "lack of gratitude for what WE have done"

Just who the fuck is "WE"? And what have YOU done besides whine about being a victim?

No one in society is getting special privileges at your expense, but certainly express yourself like a "special needs" person.

You make ridiculous statements then refuse to provide a single fact or example to support what you whine/complain about.

Feel free to point out exactly how "I" want special privileges at "your expense"

If you can.

Last edited:

Here is more prick.

This is me.

th

Thus ended the lesson.

THis part stands out.

No one in society is getting special privileges at your expense, but certainly express yoirself like a "special needs" person.

You make ridiculous statements then refuse to provide a single fact or example to support what you whine/complain about.

Feel free to point out exactly how "I" want special privileges at "your expense"

If you can.

You lefties do tend to blur together, but you do support Affirmative Action and Disparate Impact Theory, do you not?

Here is more prick.

This is me.

th

Thus ended the lesson.

THis part stands out.

No one in society is getting special privileges at your expense, but certainly express yoirself like a "special needs" person.

If you can.

You lefties do tend to blur together, but you do support Affirmative Action and Disparate Impact Theory, do you not?

What I support is there being a process in place that ensures that everyone has equal opportunity. Most of you alt right individuals see AA as a "black versus white issue", with whites being the "victims". Particularly white males.

The AA initiative has for years now been more beneficial to military veterans and white females than any single demographic.

Military vets should absolutely be given preferential treatment in my opinion.

If people like you had their way, those people would also be thrown under the bus and left behind for the sake of soothing your collective paranoia and fragile egos over the possibility that a black or brown person might be selected ahead of you.

Feds Hire Vets - Disabled Veterans Affirmative Action Program (DVAAP)

THis part stands out.

If you can.

What I support is there being a process in place that ensures that everyone has equal opportunity. Most of you alt right individuals see AA as a "black versus white issue", with whites being the "victims". Particularly white males.

The AA initiative has for years now been more beneficial to military veterans and white females than any single demographic.

If people like you had their way, those people would also be thrown under the bus and left behind for the sake of soothing your collective paranoia and fragile egos over the possibility that a black or brown person might be selected ahead of you.

You say, "equal opportunity" but what actually happens is massive anti-white discrimination, as well documented, for one example, in the 230 sat point bonus black skin gets you in Ivy League admissions.

You support that, thus you do want special privileges at the expense of whites.

If you can.

You say, "equal opportunity" but what actually happens is massive anti-white discrimination, as well documented, for one example, in the 230 sat point bonus black skin gets you in Ivy League admissions.

If you can.

"Massive anti white discrimination"?

That's a laugh. If you look at the representation of Black students present in Ivy League colleges, their presence is not reflective of any such issue.

Where is your proof of this "230 point" bonus and it's direct impact on the decline of admissions of white students?

Diversity At Top Colleges: Here's The Proof

Then do this,

So stop being racists.

Here is more prick.

This is me.

th

Thus ended the lesson.

THis part stands out.

Whites have been the ones getting special treatment at everyone else's expense since1776.

th

If you can.

Whites have gotten special privikeges since the nation was founded,

Literally at our expense

th

If you can.

If you can.

That's a laugh. If you look at the representation of Black students present in Ivy League colleges, their presence is not reflective of any such issue.

Where is your proof of this "230 point" bonus and it's direct impact on the decline of admissions of white students?

Here, reporting on the study from that rightwing rag, the Huffington Post.

Asian Americans Deserve Better in Ivy League Admissions | HuffPost

"With not opinion but rather with data. A 2004 study by Thomas Espenshade, Chang Y. Chung, and Joan L. Walling, current and former members of the sociology department at Princeton University, one of these very highly selective universities, states, “The bonus for African-American applicants is roughly equivalent to an extra 230 SAT points (on a 1600-point scale), to 185 points for Hispanics, 200 points for athletes, and 160 points for children of alumni. The Asian disadvantage is comparable to a loss of 50 SAT points.”

That DESPITE this massive discrimination, that blacks are underrepresented is due to how fucked up the black community is, thus providing proportionately few candidates who are competitive even WITH huge discrimination in their favor.

That you judge discrimination by looking at end results shows that you do not want equality of opportunity, but equality of outcome,

which is only achievable though discrimination and special privilege.

Here is more prick.

This is me.

th

Thus ended the lesson.

THis part stands out.

Whites have been the ones getting special treatment at everyone else's expense since1776.

th

You are the DUnce, and the filthy liar for ignoring that we, American as a whole have reversed on that for over two generations, now.

If you can.

Whites have gotten special privikeges since the nation was founded,

Literally at our expense

th

I presented a factual example of discrimination and you post a cartoon.

YOu lose, loser.

If you can.

If you can.

"With not opinion but rather with data. A 2004 study by Thomas Espenshade, Chang Y. Chung, and Joan L. Walling, current and former members of the sociology department at Princeton University, one of these very highly selective universities, states, “The bonus for African-American applicants is roughly equivalent to an extra 230 SAT points (on a 1600-point scale), to 185 points for Hispanics, 200 points for athletes, and 160 points for children of alumni. The Asian disadvantage is comparable to a loss of 50 SAT points.”

That DESPITE this massive discrimination, that blacks are underrepresented is due to how fucked up the black community is, thus providing proportionately few candidates who are competitive even WITH huge discrimination in their favor.

That you judge discrimination by looking at end results shows that you do not want equality of opportunity, but equality of outcome,

If you can.

If you can.

2004? Really? Asians? Where is there any mention "Massive anti white discrimination"

So, athletes got a bonus 14 years ago, as did Hispanics as did children of Alumni.

But you are fine with them?

I wonder how many privileged white kids with less than average grades waltzed in due to THAT privilege. Your ONE and ONLY concern is the POSSIBILITY that a black person may have gotten a break at a white persons "expense"?

Why is that?

Lastly, as far as outcome versus opportunity, that is stretch, even for your questionable logic.

Outcome and end result is concrete, opportunity is left up to chance and all one has to do is look at enrolled student statistics and that evidence enough that whites are not being displaced by blacks as you are determined to prove.

Try again. This was an epic fail on your part.

Last edited:

2004? Really? Asians? Where is there any mention "Massive anti white discrimination"

So, athletes got a bonus 14 years ago, as did Hispanics as did children of Alumni.

I wonder how many privileged white kids with less than average grades waltzed in due to THAT privilege. Your ONE and ONLY concern is the POSSIBILITY that a black person may have gotten a break at a white persons "expense"?

Why is that?

Lastly, as far as outcome versus opportunity, that is stretch, even for your questionable logic.

Outcome and end result is concrete, opportunity is left up to chance.

1. Yes, 2004. Nothing has changed since then, so your attempt to imply that it is dated is rejected as the dishonest nonsense it is.

2. I posted from the Huffington Post so that you would feel comfortable with the source. Naturally, the Huffington Post focused on how the discrimination in favor of blacks and browns effected ANOTHER minority instead of whites, but I trusted that you were intelligent enough to grasp that pro-black discrimination that effected asians would also effect whites.

I stand by that assumption of your intelligence, so knock off your shit.

3. A bonus for Athletes, is a separate issue that touches on the role of sports in upper education, and one that I am will to discuss, but is really off topic here.

4. A bonus for alumni, smaller than for black skin, is another separate issue. On one hand, the alumni system is why these schools have so much money and are able to offer so many very helpful complete scholarships to poor students. Are you sure you would want to shut that down? ON that other hand, those numbers enable the schools to partially hide how much they are discriminating against whites. Or on the third hand, do they? I haven't seen demographic breakdown of those students.

5. And I have NOT seen a number on what percentage of students get the alumni bonus, so I don't know how many lower quality students get in with that. DO you?

5. ANd again you want to ignore hard data on the fact of massive anti-white discrimination to focus on outcomes, showing that you SUPPORT discrimination not equality.

Why is that?

1. Yes, 2004. Nothing has changed since then, so your attempt to imply that it is dated is rejected as the dishonest nonsense it is.

2. I posted from the Huffington Post so that you would feel comfortable with the source. Naturally, the Huffington Post focused on how the discrimination in favor of blacks and browns effected ANOTHER minority instead of whites, but I trusted that you were intelligent enough to grasp that pro-black discrimination that effected asians would also effect whites.

3. A bonus for Athletes, is a separate issue that touches on the role of sports in upper education, and one that I am will to discuss, but is really off topic here.

4. A bonus for alumni, smaller than for black skin, is another separate issue. On one hand, the alumni system is why these schools have so much money and are able to offer so many very helpful complete scholarships to poor students. Are you sure you would want to shut that down? ON that other hand, those numbers enable the schools to partially hide how much they are discriminating against whites. Or on the third hand, do they? I haven't seen demographic breakdown of those students.

5. And I have NOT seen a number on what percentage of students get the alumni bonus, so I don't know how many lower quality students get in with that. DO you?

5. ANd again you want to ignore hard data on the fact of massive anti-white discrimination to focus on outcomes, showing that you SUPPORT discrimination not equality.

Please do not post sources that will "make me comfortable" Just post a credible one that proves that "massive anti white discrmination" is actually happening. The source that you posted speaks to Asians....are they now considered "honorary white people"?

And I am not sure what you mean by "knock off my shit".

If I waste time reading "shit" that's what I normally treat it like.

Capeche?

Why is that?

Please do not post sources that will "make me comfortable" Just post a credible one that proves that "massive anti white discrmination" is actually happening. The source that you posted speaks to Asians....are they now considered "honorary white people"?

Capeche?

The study is credible, and has been out there since 2004, and has not be debunked.

THe numbers are real and the massive discrimination in favor of blacks has been well documented.

And the important thing to understand, is that this is a good example NOT because there is any special focus on ivy league education for discrimination, BUT that there is very good documentation of applications so that the discrimination that AA, and Diversity and Disparate Impact Theory, all cause, is just easy to see and document.

The factors that drive the discrimination in the Ivy League are present in all aspects of our society.

You asked for proof of the discrimination i cited, and I have given it to you.

THIS IS THE POINT WHERE YOU HAVE TO START DEFLECTING FROM THE TOPIC.

Cause you CAN'T actually address it anymore.

Why is that?

Capeche?

The study is credible, and has been out there since 2004, and has not be debunked.

THe numbers are real and the massive discrimination in favor of blacks has been well documented.

And the important thing to understand, is that this is a good example NOT because there is any special focus on ivy league education for discrimination, BUT that there is very good documentation of applications so that the discrimination that AA, and Diversity and Disparate Impact Theory, all cause, is just easy to see and document.

The factors that drive the discrimination in the Ivy League are present in all aspects of our society.

I have addressed it. But see no reason to repeat over and over that the "study" addresses a disparity in potential bonus points for ASIANS.

However, ATHLETES, HISPANICS, AND OFFSPRING OF ALUMINI IN ADDITION TO BLACKS GET BONUS POINTS AS WELL....but you conveniently avoided that conversation, which means you are not genuinely for a system that is fair and balanced for ALL.

Which makes it clear to me that the extent of your concern is only over what you feel are "blacks being rewarded at YOUR expense"......

And as I have told you repeatedly, there is NO credible information anywhere that proves that whites are being displaced in colleges or in the workforce by blacks. If anything, white males on the average are being outperformed and surpassed by white females....thanks to AA.

If it were up to you, the calendar would revert back to 1950 and every black citizen in America would again by law be deemed as a second class citizen.
It is not 1950 anymore.

That's what your problem is.....its not "massive anti white discrimination".

The following is a more current article that outlines the real truth. It is for a fact ASIAN students who are being discriminated against to make room for others who are less deserving....including whites.

"Asian Americans have finally had enough. They’re tired of working harder, achieving more academically, then having that held against them as they try to fulfill their educational dreams in our nation’s most elite universities. To gain entry into top private schools such as Harvard or the best public schools such as the University of North Carolina–Chapel Hill, no one has to do better than Americans of Chinese or Japanese or Korean descent. To make room for black, Latino, and — yes — white students, deserving Asian Americans are pushed aside. And they’re tired of it.

So last week a coalition of more than 60 Asian-American groups filed complaints with the Department of Justice and Department of Education, alleging systematic racial discrimination in college admissions. They’re right, of course. Colleges do systematically disadvantage Asian students, and the problem is worse than they imagine. I’ve seen it with my own eyes.

Years ago, before I became a full-time constitutional lawyer, I taught at Cornell Law School — an Ivy League school and one of the top law schools in the country. My second year on the faculty, I served on the admissions committee, and I saw firsthand how not just race but ideology distorts the admissions process. Ivy League admissions are one part meritocracy — the students are quite bright — and one part ideological engineering. And if Americans broadly understood how the process works, support for affirmative action would diminish even further.

RELATED: Smash the ‘Bamboo Ceiling’ of Racial Quotas

First, few people understand how dramatic the boost is for favored minority groups. If students were black or the “right” kind of Latino, they would often receive admissions offers with test scores 20 or 30 percentile points lower than those of white or Asian students. When I expressed concern about an admissions offer to a black student with test scores in the 70th percentile — after we’d passed over white and Asian students with scores in the 98th percentile and far higher grades — I was told that we had to offer admission or we’d surely lose him to our Ivy League rivals.

Second, these dramatic breaks rarely go to poor kids who are overcoming the challenges of ghetto schools. Many Americans, myself included, understand it is a real and substantial achievement — one that can’t be measured in test scores — to overcome extreme poverty and America’s worst public schools to compete with students from far more prosperous backgrounds. But the same reasoning doesn’t apply to the children of doctors and lawyers. Yet they get dramatic advantages as well. In fact, unless admissions committees gave rich black and Latino kids dramatic advantages, they wouldn’t be able to hit their diversity targets. At the Ivy League level, affirmative action is an enhanced-opportunity program for favored rich kids.

RELATED: Affirmative Discrimination in Higher Education: Notes on the Continuing Struggle

Third, affirmative action isn’t necessarily for every black or Latino applicant. Cuban Americans often get less help. African students get less help. And, worst of all, there are times when admissions committees will actually ideologically cleanse the minority applicant pool of minorities who are seen as “less diverse” because of expressed interest in “white” professions such as, say, investment banking. If you’re a Mexican American who writes an admissions essay about defending the rights of migrant farm workers, you’re a dream candidate. If you’re a black candidate who aspires to work for Goldman Sachs, you’re “less diverse” (these are real-life examples, by the way).

Like-minded admissions committees admit like-minded students while marinating in the ‘soft bigotry of lower expectations.’
The ideological cleansing also happens to white candidates. In one of the most memorable incidents, the committee almost rejected an extraordinarily qualified applicant because of his obvious Christian faith (he’d attended a Christian college, a conservative seminary, and worked for religious conservative causes). In writing, committee members questioned whether they wanted his “Bible-thumping” or “God-squadding” on campus. I objected, noting that my own background was even more conservative. To their credit, the committee members apologized and offered him admission.

It was sobering to see the immense achievement gap between most of the black and Latino applicants and their white and especially Asian counterparts. But I couldn’t help but think that part of that gap was due to the well-known lowered expectations for favored minorities. Even achievement-oriented students tend to work hard enough to accomplish their goals — and no harder. Why tell the best and brightest black and Latino students that they don’t have to do as well, that they can take their foot off the accelerator and still attend the best schools?

RELATED: The Modern University Is Failing Students in Every Respect

Like-minded admissions committees admit like-minded students while marinating in the “soft bigotry of lower expectations.” During my one year on the committee, I did what I could to try to introduce a different perspective, but I felt as if I were fighting a raging fire with a garden hose.

In the interests of full disclosure: My youngest daughter is black, adopted from Ethiopia. The last thing I want to see is her placed in a school where she’s not equipped to compete and succeed. I love her too much to see her well-being sacrificed so an academic liberal — no matter how well-intentioned — can meet a quota."

— David French is an attorney and a staff writer at National Review.

Last edited:
Anyone who believe there is no discrimination against white males is foolish. Why isn't there more being done to show proof? I think we all know the answer to that question. I believe every race has and will continue to be discriminated against, its human nature. Humans have will always take care of their own first. Whites need to start worrying more about there own, this lending hand some continue to give will eventually get bitten.

Why is that?

Capeche?

I have addressed it. But see no reason to repeat over and over that the "study" addresses a disparity in potential bonus points for ASIANS.

However, ATHLETES, HISPANICS, AND OFFSPRING OF ALUMINI IN ADDITION TO BLACKS GET BONUS POINTS AS WELL....but you conveniently avoided that conversation, which means you are not genuinely for a system that is fair and balanced for ALL.

I avoided nothing. I pointed out that the Athletics scholarships are a separate issue. hispanics in this scenario are just blacks lite, ie getting a major, but still smaller favorable discrimination. Alumini I made three points about, none of which you addressed, so, dont' talk to me about "conveniently avoiding".

Which makes it clear to me that the extent of your concern is only over what you feel are "blacks being rewarded at YOUR expense"......

Clear to you, because that is a matter of faith with you that you twist all data to fit.

And as I have told you repeatedly, there is NO credible information anywhere that proves that whites are being displaced in colleges or in the workforce by blacks. If anything, white males on the average are being outperformed and surpassed by white females....thanks to AA.

The 230 point bonus means that plenty of whites are losing slots to far less qualified blacks. Otherwise, the amount of the bonus would be ZERO points, if it was not happening.

If it were up to you, the calendar would revert back to 1950 and every black citizen in America would again by law be deemed as a second class citizen.
It is not 1950 anymore.

Save your bullshit for someone that has not linked documented proof of massive and widespread discrimination in Ivy League Admissions.

The following is a more current article that outlines the real truth. It is for a fact ASIAN students who are being discriminated against to make room for others who are less deserving....including whites.

"Asian Americans have finally had enough. They’re tired of working harder, achieving more academically, then having that held against them as they try to fulfill their educational dreams in our nation’s most elite universities. To gain entry into top private schools such as Harvard or the best public schools such as the University of North Carolina–Chapel Hill, no one has to do better than Americans of Chinese or Japanese or Korean descent. To make room for black, Latino, and — yes — white students, deserving Asian Americans are pushed aside. And they’re tired of it.

So last week a coalition of more than 60 Asian-American groups filed complaints with the Department of Justice and Department of Education, alleging systematic racial discrimination in college admissions. They’re right, of course. Colleges do systematically disadvantage Asian students, and the problem is worse than they imagine. I’ve seen it with my own eyes.

Years ago, before I became a full-time constitutional lawyer, I taught at Cornell Law School — an Ivy League school and one of the top law schools in the country. My second year on the faculty, I served on the admissions committee, and I saw firsthand how not just race but ideology distorts the admissions process. Ivy League admissions are one part meritocracy — the students are quite bright — and one part ideological engineering. And if Americans broadly understood how the process works, support for affirmative action would diminish even further.

First, few people understand how dramatic the boost is for favored minority groups. If students were black or the “right” kind of Latino, they would often receive admissions offers with test scores 20 or 30 percentile points lower than those of white or Asian students. When I expressed concern about an admissions offer to a black student with test scores in the 70th percentile — after we’d passed over white and Asian students with scores in the 98th percentile and far higher grades — I was told that we had to offer admission or we’d surely lose him to our Ivy League rivals.

Second, these dramatic breaks rarely go to poor kids who are overcoming the challenges of ghetto schools. Many Americans, myself included, understand it is a real and substantial achievement — one that can’t be measured in test scores — to overcome extreme poverty and America’s worst public schools to compete with students from far more prosperous backgrounds. But the same reasoning doesn’t apply to the children of doctors and lawyers. Yet they get dramatic advantages as well. In fact, unless admissions committees gave rich black and Latino kids dramatic advantages, they wouldn’t be able to hit their diversity targets. At the Ivy League level, affirmative action is an enhanced-opportunity program for favored rich kids.

RELATED: Affirmative Discrimination in Higher Education: Notes on the Continuing Struggle

Third, affirmative action isn’t necessarily for every black or Latino applicant. Cuban Americans often get less help. African students get less help. And, worst of all, there are times when admissions committees will actually ideologically cleanse the minority applicant pool of minorities who are seen as “less diverse” because of expressed interest in “white” professions such as, say, investment banking. If you’re a Mexican American who writes an admissions essay about defending the rights of migrant farm workers, you’re a dream candidate. If you’re a black candidate who aspires to work for Goldman Sachs, you’re “less diverse” (these are real-life examples, by the way).

Like-minded admissions committees admit like-minded students while marinating in the ‘soft bigotry of lower expectations.’
The ideological cleansing also happens to white candidates. In one of the most memorable incidents, the committee almost rejected an extraordinarily qualified applicant because of his obvious Christian faith (he’d attended a Christian college, a conservative seminary, and worked for religious conservative causes). In writing, committee members questioned whether they wanted his “Bible-thumping” or “God-squadding” on campus. I objected, noting that my own background was even more conservative. To their credit, the committee members apologized and offered him admission.

It was sobering to see the immense achievement gap between most of the black and Latino applicants and their white and especially Asian counterparts. But I couldn’t help but think that part of that gap was due to the well-known lowered expectations for favored minorities. Even achievement-oriented students tend to work hard enough to accomplish their goals — and no harder. Why tell the best and brightest black and Latino students that they don’t have to do as well, that they can take their foot off the accelerator and still attend the best schools?

Like-minded admissions committees admit like-minded students while marinating in the “soft bigotry of lower expectations.” During my one year on the committee, I did what I could to try to introduce a different perspective, but I felt as if I were fighting a raging fire with a garden hose.

In the interests of full disclosure: My youngest daughter is black, adopted from Ethiopia. The last thing I want to see is her placed in a school where she’s not equipped to compete and succeed. I love her too much to see her well-being sacrificed so an academic liberal — no matter how well-intentioned — can meet a quota."

The discrimination in favor of blacks and, to a lesser extent browns, of course is also discrimination AGAINST higher scoring White AND asians.

That I did not specifically focus on asians, was not a denial that they are being discriminated against. My own link discussed that, AND I pointed it out ALSO, in my post.

The rest of your complaints about the effect of anti-white and anti-asian discrimination is worthy of discussion, but then again, you deny that it is occurring, sort of, at least against whites, so, wtf are you talking about?

Why is that?

Capeche?

I avoided nothing. I pointed out that the Athletics scholarships are a separate issue. hispanics in this scenario are just blacks lite, ie getting a major, but still smaller favorable discrimination. Alumini I made three points about, none of which you addressed, so, dont' talk to me about "conveniently avoiding".

Clear to you, because that is a matter of faith with you that you twist all data to fit.

The 230 point bonus means that plenty of whites are losing slots to far less qualified blacks. Otherwise, the amount of the bonus would be ZERO points, if it was not happening.

It is not 1950 anymore.

Save your bullshit for someone that has not linked documented proof of massive and widespread discrimination in Ivy League Admissions.

The discrimination in favor of blacks and, to a lesser extent browns, of course is also discrimination AGAINST higher scoring White AND asians.

That I did not specifically focus on asians, was not a denial that they are being discriminated against. My own link discussed that, AND I pointed it out ALSO, in my post.

The rest of your complaints about the effect of anti-white and anti-asian discrimination is worthy of discussion, but then again, you deny that it is occurring, sort of, at least against whites, so, wtf are you talking about?

Therein lies your answer. It is pointless to waste time speaking to you, because you post information that addresses something completely different than what you claim to be your issue. I agreed that Asians are being discriminated against. And in some cases lose out to lesser deserving whites as well
You are just obsessed with blacks being rewarded at "your expense" and chose to ignore the plight of Asian students to facilitate your own agenda.

I even took the time to search for any information that validates that white people are losing out to blacks just to humor you and nothing came up.

Why?

Because WHITE FEMALES are the most rewarded demographic as it relates to ALL groups.

Case closed. I'm done arguing over nonsense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back