You might be a Christian fundamentalist...

You might be a moon bat atheist if you constantly whine about Christians
Because Fundies don't whine about anything.

I'm not a "fundie" but if you wan to discuss whines let's talk about liberals and homos, the queens of the whine

Seems to me the 'queens of whine' are people who disapprove of liberalism and homosexuality. Liberals and homosexuals don't talk about liberalism or homosexuality a tenth as much as those who disapprove of them. :)

I don't whine about you, I usually just ignore you (unless I'm in the mood to make fun of you), it seems to infuriate the whiners when they realize they have no audience
You haven't been logged-on enough to ignore anyone lass :eusa_hand: Your stats prove that.
Looks like an early back-up acct, eh?

Top Ten Signs You're a Fundamentalist Christian
Top Ten List

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.
11. if you bump John Crick threads all night long, day after day after... ;)

I will have you know that my adding more Jack Chick tracts to the Jack Chick thread is not "bumping up a thread all night long day after day........

I'm not finished, Dot! Do have any idea how many Jack Chick tracts there are? I'm pretty sure I'm not even half way finished yet! But I am working on putting up the Book of Revelation today so I only had time for one video about Jesus being the Light of the World. You should watch that video! It's great! Make sure and read all of the Alberto Rivera series - 6 parts - the testimony of the ex - Jesuit. That took me a good bit of time to put up too!

Last edited:
Liked 9 and 3 most. :)

No 2 is my personal favorite.

There is always a lame excuse for their God's failure to support his "faithful followers".

That is not my testimony! My testimony is one of praise to God and I can honestly say with King David.........

By this I know that thou favourest me, because mine enemy does not triumph over me. - Psalm 41:11

It's been the story of my life, Derideo. God has not permitted the enemy to triumph over me. I see this as a great sign of his favor towards me and I rejoice in His Faithfulness and His Love. I also am grateful for Gods' chastisement because if He needs to correct me over something and I see that He does? I again - see it as evidence of His great love towards me. I thank Jesus Christ for my salvation and the honour and privilege of serving Him. He's the best thing that ever happened to me. Bar none. The very best thing that ever happened to me. I praise His holy Name!

I'm not a "fundie" but if you wan to discuss whines let's talk about liberals and homos, the queens of the whine

Seems to me the 'queens of whine' are people who disapprove of liberalism and homosexuality. Liberals and homosexuals don't talk about liberalism or homosexuality a tenth as much as those who disapprove of them. :)

I don't whine about you, I usually just ignore you (unless I'm in the mood to make fun of you), it seems to infuriate the whiners when they realize they have no audience
You haven't been logged-on enough to ignore anyone lass :eusa_hand: Your stats prove that.
Looks like an early back-up acct, eh?
EXACTLY!!!

Top Ten List

10 - You vigorously deny the existence of thousands of gods claimed by other religions, but feel outraged when someone denies the existence of yours.

9 - You feel insulted and "dehumanized" when scientists say that people evolved from other life forms, but you have no problem with the Biblical claim that we were created from dirt.

8 - You laugh at polytheists, but you have no problem believing in a Triune God.

7 - Your face turns purple when you hear of the "atrocities" attributed to Allah, but you don't even flinch when hearing about how God/Jehovah slaughtered all the babies of Egypt in "Exodus" and ordered the elimination of entire ethnic groups in "Joshua" including women, children, and trees!

6 - You laugh at Hindu beliefs that deify humans, and Greek claims about gods sleeping with women, but you have no problem believing that the Holy Spirit impregnated Mary, who then gave birth to a man-god who got killed, came back to life and then ascended into the sky.

5 - You are willing to spend your life looking for little loopholes in the scientifically established age of Earth (few billion years), but you find nothing wrong with believing dates recorded by Bronze Age tribesmen sitting in their tents and guessing that Earth is a few generations old.

4 - You believe that the entire population of this planet with the exception of those who share your beliefs -- though excluding those in all rival sects - will spend Eternity in an infinite Hell of Suffering. And yet consider your religion the most "tolerant" and "loving."

3 - While modern science, history, geology, biology, and physics have failed to convince you otherwise, some idiot rolling around on the floor speaking in "tongues" may be all the evidence you need to "prove" Christianity.

2 - You define 0.01% as a "high success rate" when it comes to answered prayers. You consider that to be evidence that prayer works. And you think that the remaining 99.99% FAILURE was simply the will of God.

1 - You actually know a lot less than many atheists and agnostics do about the Bible, Christianity, and church history - but still call yourself a Christian.

I will have you know that my adding more Jack Chick tracts to the Jack Chick thread is not "bumping up a thread all night long day after day........

I'm not finished, Dot! Do have any idea how many Jack Chick tracts there are? I'm pretty sure I'm not even half way finished yet! But I am working on putting up the Book of Revelation today so I only had time for one video about Jesus being the Light of the World. You should watch that video! It's great! Make sure and read all of the Alberto Rivera series - 6 parts - the testimony of the ex - Jesuit. That took me a good bit of time to put up too!
Oh begeezus :eusa_doh::eusa_hand:

BTW- how long have you been a proselytizer? Since you hit 65? People late in life trying to play catch-up. You'll prolly burn in your sky pixie's hell longer for that :dev3:

Top Ten List

Oh begeezus :eusa_doh::eusa_hand:

BTW- how long have you been a proselytizer? Since you hit 65? People late in life trying to play catch-up. You'll prolly burn in your sky pixie's hell longer for that :dev3:

65? I'm a long way off before I reach 65! I'm not even 60 yet! I'm a young grandma! :eusa_angel: And you need to quit worrying about my age young man. I'm sure I'm still old enough to be your mother and you need to respect that! About my sharing Jesus.......

I've been sharing Jesus since I got saved many, many years ago. I love sharing the LORD! It's in my blood.

65? I'm a long way off before I reach 65! I'm not even 60 yet! I'm a young grandma! :eusa_angel: And you need to quit worrying about my age young man. I'm sure I'm still old enough to be your mother and you need to respect that! About my sharing Jesus.......

I've been sharing Jesus since I got saved many, many years ago. I love sharing the LORD! It's in my blood.
whatevs gramma. Why don't you go to a food bank or clothing drive instead of foisting your version of rw xstianity on the board members here hr after hr, day after day?

Don't allow the troll to derail your thread.
why?....because the OP troll is the only troll allowed in the thread?.....

"1. You think that more than a few dozen people actually believe the literal translation of Genesis."

I might be an asshole!!:confused:

You might be an atheist if you never go door-to-door trying to convert theists to atheism.

You might be an atheist if you never tell theists they're going to Hell for being a dick.

You might be an atheist if you never condemn homosexuality.

:)

You might be an atheist if you never go door-to-door trying to convert theists to atheism.

You might be an atheist if you never tell theists they're going to Hell for being a dick.

I've never went door to door trying to convert anyone, I've never told someone they are going to hell for being a dick and I know quite a few atheists that don't agree with the homosexual lifestyle.

You have failed

I would prefer that everyone keep silent on the issue of door to door evangelicals. I bought a motion sensing water cannon, which is aimed at my front door, and frankly, I'm enjoying the hell out of it! A neighbor up the street always calls me when the "elders" in white shirts and black ties start in my direction on their bicycles!

Why are you atheists not outraged at the Muslim prayer in the Oklahoma capital building? Where is your faux outrage at the Muslims? ...

Not to speak for the atheists (strident pantheist here), but from what I've seen over the years (especially post-9/11), about the only people more demonized by Christians than atheists...are Muslims. So, maybe there's a basis for some degree of empathy between atheists and Muslims. :dunno:

There's also the fact, that at least here in the US, Christianity in its various forms has traditionally held a great deal of political sway over the nation's lawmakers, which has resulted in the promotion of certain 'Christian values' in the legislative arena (always carefully designed to worm out of the intrinsic unconstitutionality of such legal influence, of course), so there's good reason for atheists and other groups to see the Christian Faith as more threatening to a free and open society than any other relgious faction in the United States.

For the most part though, of all the so-called 'strong atheists' I've personally interacted with, their enmity for "religious nuts" has extended to people of all faiths (myself included).

;)

athiestsmy3.jpg

Forum List

Back