You get what you pay for

Not much to disagree with.
No wonder Warren is dropping so fast, we don't want healthcare "fixed" again.
(it actually was even better before Obamacare)

There is a reason U.S. is the best in the world.

American Health Care Costs a Lot, but Delivers Results

Except we have the lowest life expectancy in the industrialized world
The highest infant mortality rate
63% of bankruptcies are linked to medical crisis.

I'm sure it's awesome if you can afford it and your insurance actually keeps its promises and provides the care they promised.

Meh, I remember 2012, where the GOP had flavor of the week before they finally decided to go with Romney, who was expected to get the nomination all along.

Slow and steady wins the race.

That’s because 63% of people are imbeciles who don’t plan and save. People like you, who think you’re entitled to party with your money and then force tax payers to pay for your basic needs.

You get what you pay for may be valid in the healthcare business but in the world of Democrat politics you're always paying far too much for far too little.

That’s because 63% of people are imbeciles who don’t plan and save. People like you, who think you’re entitled to party with your money and then force tax payers to pay for your basic needs.

Why should I have to "plan and save" after I am already chucking out/working for $10,000 a year of medical insurance? (on top of the $2000 a year I am paying into Medicare for my whole life.)

The thing is, medical expenses are so high right now because of the greed of Big Pharma and Big insurance, that if you get sick, you will be wiped out. Even the minor issue I had with my knee injury in the Oughts wiped out much of my savings and put me in debt, even though I had insurance.

Sorry, man, you are making the argument about why we should all support Single Payer.

The thing is, medical expenses are so high right now because of the greed of Big Pharma and Big insurance, that if you get sick, you will be wiped out.
Even if this were true (and it’s not), so what? You act like this is some kind of point. :laugh:

Why should I have to "plan and save" after I am already chucking out/working for $10,000 a year of medical insurance? (on top of the $2000 a year I am paying into Medicare for my whole life.)
Because you should. That’s how it works. The real question is, why the fuck should I have to pay that for you simply because you’re lazy and greedy? :dunno:

Even the minor issue I had with my knee injury in the Oughts wiped out much of my savings and put me in debt, even though I had insurance.
That’s your poor planning. You should have taken a better health insurance policy, a supplemental policy, or saved more.

You’re failure to plan is not society’s problem.

There is a reason U.S. is the best in the world.

American Health Care Costs a Lot, but Delivers Results

Except we have the lowest life expectancy in the industrialized world
The highest infant mortality rate

I'm sure it's awesome if you can afford it and your insurance actually keeps its promises and provides the care they promised.

Meh, I remember 2012, where the GOP had flavor of the week before they finally decided to go with Romney, who was expected to get the nomination all along.

Slow and steady wins the race.

So what, Too many people anyway. "what. you wanna live forever?"

Even if this were true (and it’s not), so what? You act like this is some kind of point.

Um, yeah, it's is a point, when a cancer treatment costs more than most people make in a year.

The High Cost of Cancer Treatment

Only in America, can you work hard all your life and then get completely wiped out by cancer treatment.

This is kind of fucked up. It doesn't happen in Europe or Japan.

hat’s your poor planning. You should have taken a better health insurance policy, a supplemental policy, or saved more.

You’re failure to plan is not society’s problem.

Nope, I took the best insurance they offered at my job... and Cigna fought me every step of the way.

So here's my new plan. Socialized medicine, tax the fuck out of the rich to pay for it. Done.

Only in America, can you work hard all your life and then get completely wiped out by cancer treatment.
As opposed to Cuba, where you can work hard your entire life and then die from curable cancer because socialized medicine is equal to a small child with a toy Doc McStuffin's doctor's bag from Walmart.

If you got wiped out by cancer in America, it's because you're a fuck'n moron who failed to properly plan.

Furthermore, the only reason healthcare costs so much in America is due to the failed left-wing policies implemented by the Dumbocrats. Healthcare was dirt cheap before Medicare and Medicaid.

Nope, I took the best insurance they offered at my job... and Cigna fought me every step of the way.
Then you should have taken a supplemental policy to cover whatever that policy didn’t. You failed to properly plan. Typical left-wing government parasite.
So here's my new plan. Socialized medicine, tax the fuck out of the rich to pay for it. Done.
In other words, you want to cut off your nose to spite your face. :laugh:

Again...typical leftist. :eusa_doh:

Here's the thing... we could have single payer, only charge people for what treatment costs, and spend less.
Here’s the better thing...we could tell people like you to go fuck yourself and demand that you stop being parasites. That would drastically drive down healthcare costs.
Like the rest of the world does it.
The rest of the world is inferior to the United States. And the rest of the world’s healthcare is far inferior to the United States. Only idiot leftists strive to lower the bar.

Thanks but no thanks

As opposed to Cuba, where you can work hard your entire life and then die from curable cancer because socialized medicine is equal to a small child with a toy Doc McStuffin's doctor's bag from Walmart.

If you got wiped out by cancer in America, it's because you're a fuck'n moron who failed to properly plan.

Furthermore, the only reason healthcare costs so much in America is due to the failed left-wing policies implemented by the Dumbocrats. Healthcare was dirt cheap before Medicare and Medicaid.

Before Medicare and Medicaid, most people died in their sixties..

yeah, funny thing... people died when big corporations had no more use for them... I know you think this is a good thing, the rest of us, not so much.

Reality- if it weren't for Medicare and Medicaid, most people would get wiped out by a serious illness. It has nothing to do with "Planning".

Now, since you brought up Cuba, let's compare Cuba to the US.

Health in Cuba - Wikipedia

Life expectancy in Cuba is 78.05 compared to the US where it is 78.62.
Infant Mortality in Cuba is 6.04/1000 births, compared to the US, where it is 6.8 per 1000 births.

This is AFTER the US has inflicted 60 years of punishing economic sanctions on the country.

Forum List

Back