You get what you pay for

Here’s the better thing...we could tell people like you to go fuck yourself and demand that you stop being parasites. That would drastically drive down healthcare costs.

Here's the thing, the only parasites are the rich. We could round them up and harvest them for Transplant Organs, and it would be the first time the mother fuckers would do any good in this world...

The rest of the world is inferior to the United States. And the rest of the world’s healthcare is far inferior to the United States. Only idiot leftists strive to lower the bar.

No, it isn't. We are Barely beating Cuba. Compared to Japan, the UK, Canada, Germany, they beat us in EVERY health care metric. They longer, less of their babies die, they spend less, and they don't get wiped out by a serious medical condition.

There is a reason U.S. is the best in the world.

American Health Care Costs a Lot, but Delivers Results

a Heritage foundation HC lobbyist wouldn't ever be biased......
giphy.gif

~S~

total-spending-per-capita.png

American HC may be a lamborghini , but i bet most reading this drive a ford or chevy

~S~
And I bet most people reading this feel their health and their healthcare are a gabillion times more important than their automobile.

You want cheap healthcare - move to Cuba. I want expensive, state-of-the-art healthcare.

That’s because 63% of people are imbeciles who don’t plan and save. People like you, who think you’re entitled to party with your money and then force tax payers to pay for your basic needs.

Why should I have to "plan and save" after I am already chucking out/working for $10,000 a year of medical insurance? (on top of the $2000 a year I am paying into Medicare for my whole life.)

The thing is, medical expenses are so high right now because of the greed of Big Pharma and Big insurance, that if you get sick, you will be wiped out. Even the minor issue I had with my knee injury in the Oughts wiped out much of my savings and put me in debt, even though I had insurance.

Sorry, man, you are making the argument about why we should all support Single Payer.

How is that even possible?
I've had five major surgeries over the last six years and insurance paid the vast majority of the bills.

Here’s the better thing...we could tell people like you to go fuck yourself and demand that you stop being parasites. That would drastically drive down healthcare costs.
Here's the thing, the only parasites are the rich. We could round them up and harvest them for Transplant Organs, and it would be the first time the mother fuckers would do any good in this world...
Your envy of people more successful than you is hilarious. Bill Gates has given away billions to charity. Same with Warren Buffet, Larry Ellison, the Koch brothers, and more.

Hospitals and schools all across this nation are named after wealthy people who donated the money to build them.

And I bet most people reading this feel their health and their healthcare are a gabillion times more important than their automobile.

You want cheap healthcare - move to Cuba. I want expensive, state-of-the-art healthcare.

And do you dutifully die if your insurance company decides to not pay up?

Your envy of people more successful than you is hilarious. Bill Gates has given away billions to charity. Same with Warren Buffet, Larry Ellison, the Koch brothers, and more.

Hospitals and schools all across this nation are named after wealthy people who donated the money to build them.

Again, charity never impresses me. After spending a lifetime stealing from the working class, they build a school or something? bullshit.

How is that even possible?
I've had five major surgeries over the last six years and insurance paid the vast majority of the bills.

Um, yeah. Funny that. In the last six years AFTER Obama passed the Affordable Care Act when insurance companies were severely limited in their ability to cheat policy holders. Amazing.

LOL....No,we have a medical savings plan that covered our deductible.
See thats called planning,something you seem totally unfamiliar with.

Not a bad thing too try and bring drug cost & medical bills down. why fight for drug company's & over charging doctors & hospitals? is their no possibility of a happy medium????

Life expectancy in the US is going down.
Ignorant left-wing propaganda. Life expectancy in the U.S. has nothing to do with healthcare and everything to do with lifestyle. And everybody knows it, so I have no idea why you try pushing your bullshit.

For instance, because you people on the left can't raise children with ethics or morals or God, we have a whole nation of left-wing thugs involved in gang violence. Shooting 16 year olds to death lowers life expectancy. But it has nothing to do with healthcare. It has to do with assholes such as yourself that have serious character issues.

We also eat tons of fast food, sugar, etc. Again, nothing to do with our healthcare industry and everything to do with our choices (and...to some extent...our prosperity).

Republican health care plan- Stay healthy or die.
Democrat healthcare "plan": stay healthy or we will execute you. We can't afford to cover healthcare for everyone, so we will execute those that can't serve a purpose to the state.

Forum List

Back