As we speak democrats are holding secret meeting

If Nancy doesn't have the votes to impeach, and she doesn't, they might settle for censure and avoid a melt-down in the senate trial.

Last edited:
If Nancy doesn't have the votes to impeach, and she doesn't they might settle for censure and avoid a melt-down in the senate trial.

Why do you believe that she does not have the votes to impeach?

Because there are 31 democrat House members in districts that Trump won in 2016. How many of those will Trump win back in 2020?
If you are one of the 31 you do not want to vote to impeach Trump.
So that leaves Nancy about 10 votes short of impeachment, unless they are Kamikaze pilots.

Last edited:
If Nancy doesn't have the votes to impeach, and she doesn't, they might settle for censure and avoid a melt-down in the senate trial.
Lol, what could possibly lead you to believe that nonsense?

If Nancy doesn't have the votes to impeach, and she doesn't they might settle for censure and avoid a melt-down in the senate trial.

Because there are 31 democrat House members in duistricts that Trump won in 2016. How many of those will Trump win back in 2020.
So that leaves Nancy about 10 votes short of impeachment, unless they are Kamikaze pilots.
Lol, it was at the urging of legislators in the less secure districts that she decided to move on impeachment. They aren't gonna back out.

Because there are 31 democrat House members in duistricts that Trump won in 2016. How many of those will Trump win back in 2020.
Lol, it was at the urging of legislators in the less secure districts that she decided to move on impeachment. They aren't gonna back out.

I hope that all the democrats do vote to impeach and that sets up the trial in the senate.
However, if Nancy has the votes she needs, why postpone the vote on impeachment?
Just vote, clear the House docket, and get on with House business.
The talking heads surmise that the vote count must be very close one way or the other.
After the House breaks and they talk to constituents they will have a better idea how to vote.

Because there are 31 democrat House members in districts that Trump won in 2016. How many of those will Trump win back in 2020?

Man. You are horrible at this.

It's pretty obvious, Trump is going to be impeached. If the wingnuts are not emotionally prepared to deal with it like the OP then so be it.

Well after the dingbats bullshit speech this morning, it seems they're settling for nothing less than complete self aniliation. Like those banzai charges the japs were so fond of at the end of WWII.
I gotta hand it to them, no one is better at screwing themselves than a Democrat. They can't do anything else but that they do well.

I hope that all the democrats do vote to impeach and that sets up the trial in the senate.
However, if Nancy has the votes she needs, why postpone the vote on impeachment?
The talking heads surmise that the vote count must be very close one way or the other.
After the House breaks and they talk to constituents they will have a better idea how to vote.
Who postponing it? Your own constitutional scholar said this was going too fast. Make up your mind.

PS. Did you know it's already taken longer than the Clinton impeachment?

Man. You are horrible at this.

Man, you have no clue how to make a logical point.

Well after the dingbats bullshit speech this morning, it seems they're settling for nothing less than complete self annihilation. Like those banzai charges the japs were so fond of at the end of WWII.
I gotta hand it to them, no one is better at screwing themselves than a Democrat. They can't do anything else but that they do well.

Nancy is this self-proclaimed "master legislator", but she's having her troops do a banzai charge right into the senate's machine guns.
I'm happy she is doing it, it should get Trump re-elected AND the House back into GOP control.
She's not stupid, so I have no clue what her logic is?!

Pelosi: I Am "Master Legislator," "Astute Leader"; "Decision How Long I Stay Is Not Up To Them"

Who postponing it? Your own constitutional scholar said this was going too fast. Make up your mind.

I don't care how long it takes, just whether or not the democrats have their partisan vote to impeach, and it goes to the senate for a trial.
That's where the crap hits the impeller and we see who has the better hand to play.
IMHO Turley shredded the democrat's half-assed and partisan coup attempt via an ill-advised and partisan "impeachment".

My only concern now is that the senate will fuck up making the democrats look like the incompetent criminals they are.
The witness list should be entertaining: Schiff, Ciaramella, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Chalupa, Comey, Mueller, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Rosenstein, and the rest of the deep state coup plotters.

I don't care how long it takes, just whether or not the democrats have their partisan vote to impeach, and it goes to the senate for a trial.
That's where the crap hits the impeller and we see who has the better hand to play.
IMHO Turley shredded the democrat's half-assed and partisan coup attempt via an ill-advised and partisan "impeachment".

My only concern now is that the senate will fuck up making the democrats look like the incompetent criminals they are.
The witness list should be entertaining: Schiff, Ciaramella, Hunter Biden, Joe Biden, Chalupa, Comey, Mueller, Strzok, Page, McCabe, Brennan, Clapper, Rosenstein, and the rest of the deep state coup plotters.
Lol, you said "deep state" as if it means something.

Forum List

Back