‘You Don’t Need a Gun’: Michael Moore Promotes Full Repeal of Second Amendment

Has Michael Moore given up his personal armed body guards? That fuck is so full of shit. Who remembers “Roger and Me” about the Union worker getting fucked over by Corporate Greed in Detroit? Moore felt so compelled by it he made damn sure he filmed the movie in Canada so he could pay lower wages. Capitalist.

The Progs seem to be working to eliminate the First, Second and Fourth Amendments at this time. Other have been affected over the years also.

Aside from not having kids, one of the best things about liberals is they don't have guns. :clap:

We don’t need guns
We are not a bunch of pussies weak citizens. Mod edited, cleaning up thread after complaint.

Last edited by a moderator:
You are indeed a pussy, but it has nothing to do with guns. That's just who you are. All you Nazis are pussies.

I am willing to go out in public without needing a gun to protect me
So is my 91 year old mother

Those who are afraid?
Pussies weak citizens. Mod edit to correct direction of thread after complaint

Last edited by a moderator:
Only the military style rifles which you don't need anyway.

we never needed guns and my husband doesn't hunt anyway, and we don't have a dog and he's is a republican.
Isn't it great to have the choice?

Well, Fatso has gone full wacko and has composed a proposed "28th Amendment" that will repeal and replace the 2nd Amendment.

Since this idea opens with a lie and a legal impossibility and a statement of constitutional ignorance, the entire exercise is pointless and useless.

"The inalienable right of a free people to be kept safe from gun violence and the fear thereof must not be infringed and shall be protected by the Congress and the States. This Amendment thus repeals and replaces the Second Amendment."

There is no enforceable right to be "kept safe" and certainly no right to live without fear.

The right to keep and bear arms does not emanate from the 2nd Amendment; repealing and replacing the 2ndA does not remove the RKBA.

Only the military style rifles which you don't need anyway.

we never needed guns and my husband doesn't hunt anyway, and we don't have a dog and he's is a republican.
Did you even bother to read that nonsense? It's not just aimed at "military rifles". It would immediately ban everything except some bolt action rifles, shotguns and revolvers. It also specifically allows congress to ban even them at its sole discretion. It would ban everything from the historic M-1911 Colt to the modern Glocks and Sig Saur handguns that are used by most police departments. It also allows the government to decide who can own the few weapons it allows to be temporarily legal, again at its sole discretion. It even bans lever action rifles because most hold more than six rounds. I own a Ruger 10/22 that I bought fifty years ago that would be banned because it holds ten TWENTY-TWO CALLIBER rounds in its magazine.
If the democrats somehow managed to pass this abortion of an Amendment, I would immediately become a felon because I would publicly refuse to turn in my two firearms and dare the government to come and take them. Of course, at seventy years of age I have less to lose than many, but I can't think of many gunowners that would quietly comply with this. If liberals wanted to start a civil war, I couldn't think of a better way than passing Moore's monstrosity.

She possess a certain set of skills.
They'd have to be serious skills and I'd still stay away from her as much as possible. A possible solution would be to install her in a mother-in-law suite and only visit her at time of need, keeping her locked out of the rest of the house.

They'd have to be serious skills and I'd still stay away from her as much as possible. A possible solution would be to install her in a mother-in-law suite and only visit her at time of need, keeping her locked out of the rest of the house.
Well, there -are- certain things you don't stick into crazy.

How does a self-respecting republican live around a fanatic like you?
Not self-respecting Republican. That is not the question. Self-respecting citizen, is more like it.

Forum List

Back