You can't move the needle when it's already pinned.

This comes from a man who votes for the party that compares Trump to Hitler.
This comes from a man who voted for someone who doesn't have the mental capacity to say a complete sentence without having to pause to reorder his thoughts.
Never forget, we are talking to people who - STILL TO THIS DAY - would vote for that man again.
You can't reason with people who will vote for someone to lead them who literally can't formulate their own thoughts.

If James succeeds, the state will lose millions and millions in revenue, housing and commercial units, and jobs.

Much more than they could ever squeeze out of Trump and it will be year after year after year.

Effectively permanent.
None of the indictments were even brought with the intent of succeeding.

They are simply trying to unduly influence the election.

This comes from a man who voted for someone who doesn't have the mental capacity to say a complete sentence without having to pause to reorder his thoughts.
Never forget, we are talking to people who - STILL TO THIS DAY - would vote for that man again.
You can't reason with people who will vote for someone to lead them who literally can't formulate their own thoughts.

Who are you referring to?

Who are you referring to?
It refers back to Mac1958.
The fella that use to be quite reasonable and in the upper 30% of posters here I would say, but Trump broke him. And now, all he does is rant about Trump and compares anyone who is not as obsessed as he is as a "Trumpster".
When he is beaten, which is everyday, he usually just responds to your post with a "thanks" or a "laugh".

Last edited:
It refers back to Mac1958.
The fella that use to be quite reasonable and in the upper 30% of posters here I would say, but Trump broke him. And now, all he does is rant about Trump and compares anyone who is not as obsessed as he is as a "Trumpster".
When he is beaten, which is everyday, he usually just responds to your post with a "thanks" or a "laugh".
Ayep. It went from fencesitter down-the-middle Mac to TDS Mac.

C'mon man. You can't really mean that.
Berg---you and all those like you, that genuflect at the same TDS alter are intentioally destroying this great country. Your hatred for one man has caused the unneeded deaths of our service personael in |Afganastan, the future deaths of our citizens due to his disgusting open border policies. Biden is the sole reason for higher prices, increased taxes and unaffordable homes. Also, his kowtowing to CHina and Russian and Iran will result in a 3rd world war. I will say it again, for the sake of my Grandchildren-----GO TO HELL.

There is no basis for the charges.
It will never survive an appellate challenge.
But that's not the goal.
It seems the court disagrees with you. He is considered to be innocent until proven guilty, that is true. However, there is no way you know there is no basis for the charges. You may have an opinion, but you do not know for a fact.

We live in a constant state of astonishment. Like a person suffering from sensory overload, at some point our senses essentially shut down, no longer able to react. Such is the case with respect to the news cycle reporting the relentless swings of the orange hued, human wrecking ball.

Consider, if you can, at a recent rally he once again used Paul Pelosi's skull fracture, an injury inflicted by a man charged with attempted murder, as a punchline.

He also used the platform at a rally to say the former chairman of the Joint Chiefs should be executed for disloyalty to him. Rather than being booed off the stage his adoring followers laughed.

Contemplate that before moving on.

Or maybe it's just too much.

Can't manage it? I understand.

His older sister recently passed away. I was reminded she resigned her lifetime position on the federal bench just days after it was announced her role in the Trump family tax fraud scheme, reported by the NYT, was being investigated by a panel reviewing judicial conduct. An otherwise major scandal lost in the deluge of scandals.

Contemplate that before moving on. Or maybe it's just too much.

We recently learned plans are being made for a second term. They include turning the Justice Dept. in to a personal vendetta machine worthy of banana republics. Also, authorizing the military to crush any protests that may ensue from arrests of political enemies. Storylines associated with dictatorships. Having a hard time processing them coming from the US about the presumptive POT nominee for the presidency? I don't blame you. This can't be happening here, right? WRONG.

Take a moment. Or maybe it's just too much.

Experiencing disbelief? I have an idea about why.

Being social animals, we sometimes take our behavioral cues from those around us. Today is Thursday. Folks are getting their kids ready for school, eating breakfast, walking the dog. Things feel normal. Leaders of the POT, both official and titular, conservative pundits, the editorial pages of right wing newspapers, our neighbors, are not denouncing him......and the fawning sycophants who surround him......in the strongest possible ways. Not on their side of the aisle at least. The suggestion of having soldiers in our midst, putting down and or arresting protestors reacting to dictatorial practices, making jokes about an attack on an 82 year old man, proposing the execution of a decorated general, are met by the aforementioned pols and neighbors with a collective shrug. How can this be? How can they not be outraged? Maybe they're too busy watching The Masked Singer. Or maybe they just don't mind.

Before Trump, we never had forever wars.

Everyone had affordable health care.

Housing security was never an issue.

The People had a REAL voice.

There was no racism.

NOW look at us...

I blame Trump!

o_O

We live in a constant state of astonishment. Like a person suffering from sensory overload, at some point our senses essentially shut down, no longer able to react. Such is the case with respect to the news cycle reporting the relentless swings of the orange hued, human wrecking ball.

Consider, if you can, at a recent rally he once again used Paul Pelosi's skull fracture, an injury inflicted by a man charged with attempted murder, as a punchline.

He also used the platform at a rally to say the former chairman of the Joint Chiefs should be executed for disloyalty to him. Rather than being booed off the stage his adoring followers laughed.

Contemplate that before moving on.

Or maybe it's just too much.

Can't manage it? I understand.

His older sister recently passed away. I was reminded she resigned her lifetime position on the federal bench just days after it was announced her role in the Trump family tax fraud scheme, reported by the NYT, was being investigated by a panel reviewing judicial conduct. An otherwise major scandal lost in the deluge of scandals.

Contemplate that before moving on. Or maybe it's just too much.

We recently learned plans are being made for a second term. They include turning the Justice Dept. in to a personal vendetta machine worthy of banana republics. Also, authorizing the military to crush any protests that may ensue from arrests of political enemies. Storylines associated with dictatorships. Having a hard time processing them coming from the US about the presumptive POT nominee for the presidency? I don't blame you. This can't be happening here, right? WRONG.

Take a moment. Or maybe it's just too much.

Experiencing disbelief? I have an idea about why.

Being social animals, we sometimes take our behavioral cues from those around us. Today is Thursday. Folks are getting their kids ready for school, eating breakfast, walking the dog. Things feel normal. Leaders of the POT, both official and titular, conservative pundits, the editorial pages of right wing newspapers, our neighbors, are not denouncing him......and the fawning sycophants who surround him......in the strongest possible ways. Not on their side of the aisle at least. The suggestion of having soldiers in our midst, putting down and or arresting protestors reacting to dictatorial practices, making jokes about an attack on an 82 year old man, proposing the execution of a decorated general, are met by the aforementioned pols and neighbors with a collective shrug. How can this be? How can they not be outraged? Maybe they're too busy watching The Masked Singer. Or maybe they just don't mind.

I love how Trump makes leftard heads explode.

Seems a few well placed words can completely destroy a leftard.

Leftards are weak. Thin skinned. Snowflakes.

Forum List

Back