Are we living in a science fiction novel?

Y
Wrong 200 to 300 million are or were infected they just had no or few symptoms like I did

We don't know that. We also don't know for sure that if you catch it once, you can't catch it again.
My Son is in the Navy, was at sea when the lockdown happened. The Navy supposedly had a big problem on a carrier. So has the government tested my son and the other young men in the Navy?

Nope not once, they either do not care or know that testing is not needed

You pick
It been several months ago I posted a study where vaccines given to military were tainted. Not going back and search for it as I do not have the time today but a thought for you to consider.
Vaccines are preserved with a mercury compound. The only thing more dangerous to a human than mercury is plutonium dust
You're just the conspiracy theory kid, aren't you?

A. They stopped using thimerosol in vaccines 20 years ago.

B. Even when they did it was only in multiple dose vials to prevent bacterial growth.

C. You get more mercury eating a can of tuna than you do from a dose of vaccine.

So:

D. Shut the fuck up and get vaccinated.
Why should I get vaccinated for a disease that my entire family had?

Are you claiming that people who received mercury 20 years ago are not sick today? Wasn't Mercury already a deadly toxin in 1980?

Yea moron it was

Yawning
What disease did your entire family have?

Who is sick from mercury poisoning today?

1980 was not 20 years ago.

What year do you think it is, anyway?
WE all had covid 19, it's the common cold. So why do I need a vaccine for what I already had and have antibodies for?

Duh retard alert
It's the common cold?

Would you like to explain that to the 150,000+ folks who have died from it? How about the hundreds of thousands who are or recently have been hospitalized for it?
150,000 people have not died from covid 19, in fact no one has died from covid 19 though many have died with it. Now how would this be determined?

Simple take the average daily death total in America for the last 10 or so years and determine how much this number is up. Note that no cause of death will be examined, just the death totals.

Think the government wants to do this?

LOL

You also refused to answer as to whether you believe everything the government says.

So do you kiddy, the fact is that you can not answer without lying so you are compromised as you fully do know that the government lies, and you are part of the lie.

You can come clean and live free, or stay there as a slave to the lies

I am free
Lol, you're an idiot.
LOL the FBI came to the same conclusion before I took them back to school
Ok, so you're an idiot and a liar.

Do you think that's some kind of improvement?
They said that too.......................................
They were correct.

Y
Wrong 200 to 300 million are or were infected they just had no or few symptoms like I did

We don't know that. We also don't know for sure that if you catch it once, you can't catch it again.
My Son is in the Navy, was at sea when the lockdown happened. The Navy supposedly had a big problem on a carrier. So has the government tested my son and the other young men in the Navy?

You pick
It been several months ago I posted a study where vaccines given to military were tainted. Not going back and search for it as I do not have the time today but a thought for you to consider.
Vaccines are preserved with a mercury compound. The only thing more dangerous to a human than mercury is plutonium dust

B. Even when they did it was only in multiple dose vials to prevent bacterial growth.

C. You get more mercury eating a can of tuna than you do from a dose of vaccine.

So:

Are you claiming that people who received mercury 20 years ago are not sick today? Wasn't Mercury already a deadly toxin in 1980?

Yea moron it was

Yawning

WE all had covid 19, it's the common cold. So why do I need a vaccine for what I already had and have antibodies for?

Duh retard alert
It's the common cold?

Would you like to explain that to the 150,000+ folks who have died from it? How about the hundreds of thousands who are or recently have been hospitalized for it?
150,000 people have not died from covid 19, in fact no one has died from covid 19 though many have died with it. Now how would this be determined?

Simple take the average daily death total in America for the last 10 or so years and determine how much this number is up. Note that no cause of death will be examined, just the death totals.

LOL

You also refused to answer as to whether you believe everything the government says.

So do you kiddy, the fact is that you can not answer without lying so you are compromised as you fully do know that the government lies, and you are part of the lie.

I am free
Lol, you're an idiot.

They were correct.
They also called my wife a terrorist, was that correct too?

Usually I do not pick on the handicapped, but you are clearly a special ed agent Corky

Y

You pick

So:

Yea moron it was

Yawning

Duh retard alert
It's the common cold?

LOL

I am free
Lol, you're an idiot.

They were correct.

Usually I do not pick on the handicapped, but you are clearly a special Corky

No idea, never met her.

Y

You pick

So:

Yea moron it was

Yawning

Duh retard alert
It's the common cold?

LOL

I am free
Lol, you're an idiot.

They were correct.

No idea, never met her.
And never having met her you believe it's OK to label her a terrorist

Yawn

Y

You pick

So:

Yea moron it was

Yawning

Duh retard alert
It's the common cold?

LOL

I am free
Lol, you're an idiot.

They were correct.

No idea, never met her.

Yawn
Are you so fucking stupid you can't even read those 5 single syllable words?

We are living in a Zombie apocalypse where the country is overrun with people known as Trumpers. These people have had the rational center of their brains eated away by a disease called Trumpism. You can identify these zombies as they drool at every conspiracy theory that comes their way, equate face masks with totalitarianism , and bow down and have religious devotion to a leader who brags he can identify elephants.

Last edited:
Y

You pick

So:

Yea moron it was

Yawning

Duh retard alert
It's the common cold?

LOL

I am free
Lol, you're an idiot.

They were correct.

No idea, never met her.

Yawn
Losing your cool is an automatic tap out.

corky_5.jpg

Now can you explain how you believe everything the government says

Y

You pick

So:

Yea moron it was

Yawning

Duh retard alert
It's the common cold?

LOL

I am free
Lol, you're an idiot.

They were correct.

No idea, never met her.

Yawn

corky_5.jpg

I haven't lost my cool, Kid. You have wandered all over the map, misquoted me, invented shit I never said, and generally shit all over yourself in this discussion.

You really should throw in the towel. You're an embarrassment.

Y

You pick

So:

Yea moron it was

Yawning

Duh retard alert
It's the common cold?

LOL

I am free
Lol, you're an idiot.

They were correct.

No idea, never met her.

Yawn

corky_5.jpg

I haven't lost my cool, Kid. You have wandered all over the map, misquoted me, invented shit I never said, and generally shit all over yourself in this discussion.

Ya know I should have gotten a patent on the removable quick swap multiple hard drive rack that I invented. Worked amazingly but the erector set parts weren't really nice to look at but I should have done the RD on a patent anyway. LOL now computers have these built in

What did you invent Corky

Y

You pick

So:

Yea moron it was

Yawning

Duh retard alert
It's the common cold?

LOL

I am free
Lol, you're an idiot.

They were correct.

No idea, never met her.

Yawn

corky_5.jpg

Ya know I should have gotten a patent on the removable quick swap multiple hard drive rack that I invented. Worked amazingly but the erector set parts weren't really nice to look at but I should have done the RD on a patent anyway. LOL now computers have these built in

I could tell lies on the internet too.

I just choose not to.

Y

You pick

So:

Yea moron it was

Yawning

Duh retard alert
It's the common cold?

LOL

I am free
Lol, you're an idiot.

They were correct.

No idea, never met her.

Yawn

corky_5.jpg

I just choose not to.
LOL, actually I wish I could tell lies, but it's all true...................................................!

Y

You pick

So:

Yea moron it was

Yawning

Duh retard alert
It's the common cold?

LOL

I am free
Lol, you're an idiot.

They were correct.

No idea, never met her.

Yawn

corky_5.jpg

I just choose not to.
LOL, actually I wish I could tell lies, but it's all true...................................................!
Riiiiiiight. "I invented this before they did, I just never bothered to patent it".

Lol, such a laughably transparent lie.....

Y

You pick

So:

Yea moron it was

Yawning

Duh retard alert
It's the common cold?

LOL

I am free
Lol, you're an idiot.

They were correct.

No idea, never met her.

Yawn

corky_5.jpg

I just choose not to.
Riiiiiiight. "I invented this before they did, I just never bothered to patent it".

Lol, such a laughably transparent lie.....
LOL the judge wanted all my design files, he ask for everything except the proprietary storage on my shoe phone

Maxwell-Smart.jpg

You pick

Not even sure what that has to do with my point.

The Navy did test everyone on that ship. Did they test people on other ships? Possibly no need.

You pick

Not even sure what that has to do with my point.

The Navy did test everyone on that ship. Did they test people on other ships? Possibly no need.
The Navy has not tested my son or anyone around him. The Roosevelt was a publicity stunt because one would clearly expect the Navy to test everyone to prevent another occurrence.

But no such thing has happened

Does anyone else besides me feel like they are living in a science fiction novel? In just a few short months the most powerful civilization in the history of the human race has been reduced to wearing masks and soon, goggles in their day-to-day lives. No one is asking any questions-they just comply. Ray Bradbury could never have come up with this-it would have been too unbelievable even for his most avid readers.

How the hell did we get here? This is the first question that should be asked because truth is not only stranger than fiction, it is far more dangerous. We know that there are two theories bandied about regarding human interaction: self-destiny by way of free societies (democracy) and planned outcomes via controlled oppression by corporate elites (socialism/communism) and its contemporary soldier of fortune, wokeness.

Democracy is the simpler of the two; it allows for free choices. But democracy has a built-in flaw-winners and losers. Though even losers in a democracy benefit greatly from free choice, sometimes poor choices can introduce a disadvantage. This leaves an opening for the opposing hypothesis stating that free choice cannot be left in the hands of the people because they will make bad choices.

The creeping malcontent of bad choice can be a powerful force to dismantle democracy and it is the preferred tool of authoritarianism. A tiny nucleus of elite controllers can enrich themselves by making choices for the people and bending the gears. It is the end justifying the means. This is the Chinese model.

Traitors is the US government were happily on a timetable to deliver democracy to the dustbin when an upstart former reality show host came along and exposed the betrayal. The people had long suspected treachery in leadership, so they elected the upstart to foster a return to free choice.

Authoritarianism reacted swiftly to take down the upstart even perverting government agencies ostensibly in place to protect the people from exactly what those agencies were doing. But even this was failing because the people were not fooled, and the upstart had a flourishing economy.

Then, in desperation, Chinese authoritarians took matters into their own hands and released a worldwide plague to shatter the upstart’s economy. Now science, medicine and politics are a whirling dervish of the end justifying the means. No science fiction novel can compete with this.
No, but it feels like we're halfway or more to Oceania. Did I spell that right?
Yay! I did ! :04:

Here's what I have to say about that:

Fuck that; I grew up on Davy Crockett and Daniel Boone and rabbit meat.
I am not going to play that shit. My ancestors were pioneers that did everything for themselves and got ahead. I will NOT go down without a fight for the America my ancestors built up and fought for...Nope! :no_text11:

Last edited:
Even as the virus is clearly winding down, the Godvernment is doubling down on restricting the People

I'm sorry, it's not "Winding down". We are still losing 1000 people a day.

View attachment 370352
Say this is really real. Does it really really make a difference until we really really can fight it? What we have been arguing is the semantics of political ways of dealing with it while the medical side catches up with it all.

The Navy has not tested my son or anyone around him. The Roosevelt was a publicity stunt because one would clearly expect the Navy to test everyone to prevent another occurrence.

But no such thing has happened

The Roosevelt had people get sick and one person died. The reason it became a big deal is the Captain called out the Navy on their lack of concern.

Forum List

Back