The News of the Day!

Radicalredneckk

Gold Member
Jan 9, 2020
I knew this weakling that we call our President canā€™t figure out who to send money to this week! . I guess it all depends on who he wants to be his friend!
Meanwhile all the Trump haters are out in full force. I guess it keeps their minds occupied from this disastrous administration. We are seeing the anti-American and Antisemites in our government putting a Palestine in the hall of Congress out side of her office, , the lunatics in our universities are now coming to a town near you to have their Wild and Crazy Foreign Flag waving ā€œProtestsā€ while they tear down the American Flag. I guess that Biden will send their "former" Home country a few Billion Dollars today and have that stopped, because it doesnā€™t look nice.
We need to get rid of that idiot from Michigan whose city's crime is off the charts but she is up there screaming about Jews. What a POS. There is absolutely no excuse for the horror inflicted on the Israeli people. Why do leftists support this atrocity? How can they support this anti-woman and anti-gay organization? Talking about that ā€œidiot from Michiganā€ they SLAPPED HER on her wrist this week because she was a NASTY OLD Son of a Bitch again. So I guess that now the Democratic party can wear their anti-semitism Armband proudly, and not be ashamed of it..

And what kind of a dumbass president goes on International Television and calls a Terrorist group "The other Team" and then in his creepy dementia whisper tells them to "shoot straight"? By the way did Biden call those Brutal, Savages, that raided Israel any names? Well why didnā€™t he?
Yep, an by the way, Biden had a meeting with his ā€œChinese Counter part Xi Jinping yesterday and told last night that Everything Was Now Alrightā€, why> Because Xi Jinping told him that! And Biden said WHEEE! See he did it.
Is this a bad joke or Iā€™m I still sleeping and having a NIGHTMARE!
And it other news, Donald Trump called his political enemies who have been Lying about him, calling him all kinds of names including Dirty names, and insulting his family SO HE CALLED THEM ā€˜ā€VERMINā€ . So what did they do? They called him
ā€œDictator, Hitler, Mussolini,ā€ and worse! Itā€™s a good thing that he didnā€™t call them :ā€A Bunch of Domestic Terroristsā€!
Personally I think that that Hamas was worse than the Nazis on October 7th.
Oh! But thatā€™s exactly what Biden called ALL REPUBLICANS!
On a final note the Philly voters actually gave us Uncle Festerman AGAIN as their United States Senator, instead of Doctor OZ.!
WHAT? .

Last edited:
Trump haters, they think the Georgia Election trail is going good, when the prosecutor is giving out plea bargains? The biggest trail in history, a president charged with racketeering, and the prosecutor is avoiding a trail by plea bargains?

You know what this means.

NO DISCOVERY

Think about it, Sydney Powell would love to see all the election evidence that Georgia has in warehouses under lock and key. If this goes to trail the prosecutor must give all the evidence to the Sydney Powell.

No discovery, no evidence turned over to Sydney Powell because she is no longer going to trail.

You call our President a "weakling", then go on to list all of your grievances, that the strong Republic Party is powerless to stop.

Let that sink in.

Last edited:
What did Trump do that hurt this country while in office?
Here's 100 to get you started:

The worst to me is his empty claims of widespread fraud that undermine the integrity of our elections

Here's 100 to get you started:

The worst to me is his empty claims of widespread fraud that undermine the integrity of our elections
The claims of widespread fraud are true. And American Progress is a very biased source.

You call our President a "weakling", then go on to list all of your grievances, that the the strong Republic Party is powerless to stop.

Let that sink in.

Our President is corrupt and is compromised by Russia, Ukraine, China, and Romania.

Let that sink in.

Donald Trump called his political enemies who have been Lying about him, calling him all kinds of names including Dirty names, and insulting his family SO HE CALLED THEM ā€˜ā€VERMINā€ . So what did they do? They called him
ā€œDictator, Hitler, Mussolini,ā€ and worse! Itā€™s a good thing that he didnā€™t call them :ā€A Bunch of Domestic Terroristsā€!

If only he'd said "Deplorables".

Trump haters, they think the Georgia Election trail is going good, when the prosecutor is giving out plea bargains? The biggest trail in history, a president charged with racketeering, and the prosecutor is avoiding a trail by plea bargains?

No discovery, no evidence turned over to Sydney Powell because she is no longer going to trail.
I wrote trail, idiot!

I wrote trail, idiot!
Sorry bout that,

1. Hit the road, could be a dusty trail.
2. Man when you fuck up, you really fuck up.
3. Kinda makes you sound like a blithering idiot, your words.....right?
4. To address Trumps words, he said the media and libtards act like vermin, kinda like the arabs of Israel, sign of times I guess?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

1. Hit the road, could be a dusty trail.
2. Man when you fuck up, you really fuck up.
3. Kinda makes you sound like a blithering idiot, your words.....right?
4. To address Trumps words, he said the media and libtards act like vermin, kinda like the arabs of Israel, sign of times I guess?

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
simply makes me a better man than you

I knew this weakling that we call our President canā€™t figure out who to send money to this week! . I guess it all depends on who he wants to be his friend!
Meanwhile all the Trump haters are out in full force. I guess it keeps their minds occupied from this disastrous administration. We are seeing the anti-American and Antisemites in our government putting a Palestine in the hall of Congress out side of her office, , the lunatics in our universities are now coming to a town near you to have their Wild and Crazy Foreign Flag waving ā€œProtestsā€ while they tear down the American Flag. I guess that Biden will send their "former" Home country a few Billion Dollars today and have that stopped, because it doesnā€™t look nice.
We need to get rid of that idiot from Michigan whose city's crime is off the charts but she is up there screaming about Jews. What a POS. There is absolutely no excuse for the horror inflicted on the Israeli people. Why do leftists support this atrocity? How can they support this anti-woman and anti-gay organization? Talking about that ā€œidiot from Michiganā€ they SLAPPED HER on her wrist this week because she was a NASTY OLD Son of a Bitch again. So I guess that now the Democratic party can wear their anti-semitism Armband proudly, and not be ashamed of it..

And what kind of a dumbass president goes on International Television and calls a Terrorist group "The other Team" and then in his creepy dementia whisper tells them to "shoot straight"? By the way did Biden call those Brutal, Savages, that raided Israel any names? Well why didnā€™t he?
Yep, an by the way, Biden had a meeting with his ā€œChinese Counter part Xi Jinping yesterday and told last night that Everything Was Now Alrightā€, why> Because Xi Jinping told him that! And Biden said WHEEE! See he did it.
Is this a bad joke or Iā€™m I still sleeping and having a NIGHTMARE!
And it other news, Donald Trump called his political enemies who have been Lying about him, calling him all kinds of names including Dirty names, and insulting his family SO HE CALLED THEM ā€˜ā€VERMINā€ . So what did they do? They called him
Personally I think that that Hamas was worse than the Nazis on October 7th.
Oh! But thatā€™s exactly what Biden called ALL REPUBLICANS!
On a final note the Philly voters actually gave us Uncle Festerman AGAIN as their United States Senator, instead of Doctor OZ.!
WHAT? .
^ The Idiot of the Week! :)

simply makes me a better man than you
Sorry bout that,

1. Please explain.
2. Give details, while we go down this trail...
3. Why are you a better man?
4. This aught to be good, real good....lol!!!
5. We all go through these trails, trails and tribulations.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:

Forum List

Back