Zone1 You Call Me A Racist Because I Disagree With You

IM2

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 11, 2015
This is one of the longstanding claims made here by members primariliy on the right. Now, since those who post this claim do so with no life exerience being black, what is the basis of disagreement?

Some will cites opinions from one or 2 blacks and declare they speak for all black people and their opinions mean that what blacks who differ from them just cannot be right. Now, if we applied the same tactic, we could quote one or 2 white supremacists and apply that to every white person here. But the outcry would be tremendous.

Often we see quuotes from people like the late Walter Williams. So let's examine some words from Williams.

“In conversations with most college officials, many CEOs, many politicians and race hustlers, it’s not long before the magical words“diversity” and “inclusiveness” drop from their lips. Racial minorities are the intended targets of this sociological largesse, but women are included, as well. This obsession with diversity and inclusion is in the process of leading the nation to decline in a number of areas.”

Walter E. Williams, Diversity and Inclusion Harm, Jun 13, 2018,

Mosst certainly there are white members of this forum who hale this as great independent thought as well as an accurate assessment of the "harm" things like DEI causes. They will use these words from a black man to argue against things that blacks advocate for.

At the time Williams wrote this he was a professor at George Mason University. Now remember his premise was that diversity and inclusion led to a decline. George Mason has 38,000 students. 41 percent are white, 10.7 percent are black. As for faculty, 76.7 percent are white, 9.5 percent black. Now do you think that Williams would have been hired by GMU if not for diversity and inclusion policies? Don't even try saying that he would. Those policies did not harm him, yet he tells you guys its harmful and you then tell yourselves that a black man said it, so it must be true.

So basically Williams opinions should not be used to debate blacks about racial issues because they are not accurate.

Race, like gender, is just a social construct. Therefore, I can be any race that I identify as. I identify as black man and my pronouns are he/him.

The same white liberal school of though that supports gender ideology also supports DEI. Can you dig it my brothers?

“Social interpretations of race regard the common categorizations of people into different races. Race is often culturally understood to be rigid categories (Black, White, Pasifika, Asian, etc) in which people can be classified based on biological markers or physical traits such as skin colour or facial features. This rigid definition of race is no longer accepted by scientific communities.[1][2] Instead, the concept of 'race' is viewed as a social construct.[3] This means, in simple terms, that it is a human invention and not a biological fact.”

Race and society - Wikipedia.

Race, like gender, is just a social construct. Therefore, I can be any race that I identify as. I identify as black man and my pronouns are he/him.

The same white liberal school of though that supports gender ideology also supports DEI. Can you dig it my brothers?

“Social interpretations of race regard the common categorizations of people into different races. Race is often culturally understood to be rigid categories (Black, White, Pasifika, Asian, etc) in which people can be classified based on biological markers or physical traits such as skin colour or facial features. This rigid definition of race is no longer accepted by scientific communities.[1][2] Instead, the concept of 'race' is viewed as a social construct.[3] This means, in simple terms, that it is a human invention and not a biological fact.”

Race and society - Wikipedia.
BlakApproval.jpg

This is one of the longstanding claims made here by members primariliy on the right. Now, since those who post this claim do so with no life exerience being black, what is the basis of disagreement?

Some will cites opinions from one or 2 blacks and declare they speak for all black people and their opinions mean that what blacks who differ from them just cannot be right. Now, if we applied the same tactic, we could quote one or 2 white supremacists and apply that to every white person here. But the outcry would be tremendous.

Often we see quuotes from people like the late Walter Williams. So let's examine some words from Williams.

“In conversations with most college officials, many CEOs, many politicians and race hustlers, it’s not long before the magical words“diversity” and “inclusiveness” drop from their lips. Racial minorities are the intended targets of this sociological largesse, but women are included, as well. This obsession with diversity and inclusion is in the process of leading the nation to decline in a number of areas.”

Mosst certainly there are white members of this forum who hale this as great independent thought as well as an accurate assessment of the "harm" things like DEI causes. They will use these words from a black man to argue against things that blacks advocate for.

At the time Williams wrote this he was a professor at George Mason University. Now remember his premise was that diversity and inclusion led to a decline. George Mason has 38,000 students. 41 percent are white, 10.7 percent are black. As for faculty, 76.7 percent are white, 9.5 percent black. Now do you think that Williams would have been hired by GMU if not for diversity and inclusion policies? Don't even try saying that he would. Those policies did not harm him, yet he tells you guys its harmful and you then tell yourselves that a black man said it, so it must be true.

So basically Williams opinions should not be used to debate blacks about racial issues because they are not accurate.
True to form, you accuse us of EXACTLY what you do in every thread you have created.

would you have a problem with a black conservative like Shelby Steele becoming the president of Harvard ?

View attachment 883557

LaBron James can be a short white/Asian woman if he wants. Checkmate Elon!

^^^^THIS^^^^^^

I've always said I'll take the "diversity and inclusion" thing seriously when it is applied across the board.

How many of these people do you hear screaming about diversity and inclusion when it comes to sports like the NBA and NFL or positions like running back, wide receiver or kicker?

The NFL’s racial divide — Andscape

According to the annual racial and gender report card published by TIDES, the NFL is almost 70 percent black, and only 12.5 percent of running backs are white in the most recent year for statistics, 2014, while the inverse was true for special teams positions of kicker and punter, where 97.8 percent of players were white.

^^^^THIS^^^^^^

I've always said I'll take the "diversity and inclusion" thing seriously when it is applied across the board.

How many of these people do you hear screaming about diversity and inclusion when it comes to sports like the NBA and NFL or positions like running back, wide receiver or kicker?

The NFL’s racial divide — Andscape

According to the annual racial and gender report card published by TIDES, the NFL is almost 70 percent black, and only 12.5 percent of running backs are white in the most recent year for statistics, 2014, while the inverse was true for special teams positions of kicker and punter, where 97.8 percent of players were white.
This is ignorant. The players are not all that are part of the NFL. You got coaches, trainers, scouts, strength and fiitness staff, nutrition, office staff, maintenance, etc. But the white racist only whines about the players. These men physically compete for jobs. And often marginal white players make the team as special teams players while margiinal blacks don't.

So you're argument is dumb based on the way players are selected. I see you have nothing to sayy about coaches who don't havve to physically compete and the fact that a league that is 80 percent black has 3 black head coaches.

Really? Is this about you or the good of mankind.

You Call Me A Racist Because I Disagree With You​

Not true. I call you a racist because you’re a racist.

You don’t care to admit it. But it’s still true.

With you, and others of your ilk, everything is eternally viewed through the filter of race and color. It’s a very stupid and ignorant way to go about seeing the world.

It is also a hallmark of racism.

Thank you for posting here IM2, you give so many of these people here a much needed dose of reality. I don't always agree with you, of course, but I always do appreciate your contributions. It is especially entertaining to see Team MAGA recoil in horror at what you post.

Racial minorities are the intended targets of this sociological largesse, but women are included, as well. This obsession with diversity and inclusion is in the process of leading the nation to decline in a number of areas.

I would ask the question, what exactly is this decline, and how is it harming America?

The author goes on to say that requirements in the STEM disciplines are being "watered down" in the sake of inclusion of minorities, once you go on past the B.S. in any of the STEM disciplines you have to know what you are doing in science and you can no longer skate by with just that diploma at the Bachelor level. Even those who do manage to skate by are in for a rude awakening when they graduate, so this number would be tiny. Like, real tiny.

How is it a bad thing to get more minorities and women involved in traditionally white male STEM disciplines? That is exactly what we should be doing if we can ever hope to compete with China, where high school graduates from China can come to the U.S. and ace the highest levels of chemistry taught at good schools, I personally know people like this, dumber than a box of rocks but scientifically, they are sharp as a tack right out of high school.

Forum List

Back