You Are NO Longer Free To Speak

Meh, everything done or said by a white person is racist now. I just pay no attention to it. I never used the name "******" before and won't use it just for spite now, but I'll use any other word I choose at any time.

As far as "thug", I recently saw a newspaper article, the USA Today I think it was, that used the term: "Black Thug" in an article. If thug is supposed to be the same as ******, why use the qualifier? No one would say "black ******". Seems that it's just another attempt by the left to control speech.
Negro refers to color only. If you are old enough then there was a time when the black crayon was called Negro. Negro is just another accepted word for pigment.

Just a fact folks. Even words of LEGIT use such as Negro are NOW racist. You are NO longer allowed to speak on race issues if it involves Negroes.
You can NO longer use the word THUG to describe a criminal action by a negro.
You are NO longer free to include Negroes in any comments regarding welfare.
You are NO longer free to use the term Negro when talking about prison population.
You are NO longer allowed to use the term FERAL when describing a crowd or group that includes the Negro.
Your freedom of speech has been stolen and your LEGIT words perverted to prevent their use.

You may NO longer use Negroes who are Christian or Conservative or Tea Party members because their speech MAY encourage others to stand and speak.
Freedom of speech is what protects your freedom of thought. What's the point of thinking when restrictions are placed on speech. NOT hate speech mind you, just everyday Webster's accepted terms.

Here's some Pastor Manning.

And the "left" tells you he is not a REAL Negro. When the "lefts" OWN idea of a REAL Negro is just half. So in order to be correct I will NOT call Obama a feral negro. In fact he is liberal WHITE trash.

can I set up a "Grape-Kool Aid" stand?

Are you going to give a liberal white trash aka "drooler" discount?

Meh, everything done or said by a white person is racist now. I just pay no attention to it. I never used the name "******" before and won't use it just for spite now, but I'll use any other word I choose at any time.

As far as "thug", I recently saw a newspaper article, the USA Today I think it was, that used the term: "Black Thug" in an article. If thug is supposed to be the same as ******, why use the qualifier? No one would say "black ******". Seems that it's just another attempt by the left to control speech.
Negro refers to color only. If you are old enough then there was a time when the black crayon was called Negro. Negro is just another accepted word for pigment.

Where are you not "allowed" to speak those words?

You know, every time I look at Dark Fury's avatar, I can't help but read his posts with Charles Bronson's voice in my head. But still, I can't hardly imagine the bullshit he posts ever coming out of Bronson's mouth.

Then again:

quote-i-m-in-so-many-charles-bronson-films-because-no-other-actress-will-work-with-him-jill-ireland-91404.jpg
I hear you more like a Lenin/Stalin or Marx.

That's only because no one knows what Darwin sounded like, and of course, because anyone not rightwing enough for you, is a Marxist. But you knew that already.

but i just bought 35 cans of Kool-Aid, grape flavor! was going to set up a stand on the beach here. oh, never mind, its ok, Naples is 99% white. I dont think anyone will even take notice.

Just a fact folks. Even words of LEGIT use such as Negro are NOW racist. You are NO longer allowed to speak on race issues if it involves Negroes.
You are NO longer free to use the term Negro when talking about prison population.
You are NO longer allowed to use the term FERAL when describing a crowd or group that includes the Negro.
Your freedom of speech has been stolen and your LEGIT words perverted to prevent their use.

You may NO longer use Negroes who are Christian or Conservative or Tea Party members because their speech MAY encourage others to stand and speak.
Freedom of speech is what protects your freedom of thought. What's the point of thinking when restrictions are placed on speech. NOT hate speech mind you, just everyday Webster's accepted terms.

And the "left" tells you he is not a REAL Negro. When the "lefts" OWN idea of a REAL Negro is just half. So in order to be correct I will NOT call Obama a feral negro. In fact he is liberal WHITE trash.

but what if i get a black waitress and she gives me a choice of Vanilla/Chocolate on my dessert?

Pick Strawberry, at least until the liberal white trash tells Indian's Strawberry is racist.

You know, every time I look at Dark Fury's avatar, I can't help but read his posts with Charles Bronson's voice in my head. But still, I can't hardly imagine the bullshit he posts ever coming out of Bronson's mouth.

Then again:

quote-i-m-in-so-many-charles-bronson-films-because-no-other-actress-will-work-with-him-jill-ireland-91404.jpg

That's only because no one knows what Darwin sounded like, and of course, because anyone not rightwing enough for you, is a Marxist. But you knew that already.

Jill Ireland was his wife.

Its embarrassing that @Dark Fury is using that as his avi.

:puke3:

Still waiting for @Dark Fury to say EXACTLY where he is not "allowed" to speak those words. He did say its "just the facts" so I'm sure he's not lying (decelerating) yet again.

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

but what if i get a black waitress and she gives me a choice of Vanilla/Chocolate on my dessert?

Pick Strawberry, at least until the liberal white trash tells Indian's Strawberry is racist.

well i know I cant pick Carmel, then I will be accused of hating Hispanics.

does this mean that the NAACP demand that all networks burn (or delete) all episodos of all in the family?
The NAACP is racist! Why they say Colored People right in their name! And it was started by those nasty conservatives and fought by those freedom loving white trash liberals.
i wonder how long before Al Sharpton and the NAACP demand that Chevy Chase be brought to trial for saying the 3/4 slang words for Negro on live TV?

does this mean that the NAACP demand that all networks burn (or delete) all episodos of all in the family?
The NAACP is racist! Why they say Colored People right in their name! And it was started by those nasty conservatives and fought by those freedom loving white trash liberals.
i wonder how long before Al Sharpton and the NAACP demand that Chevy Chase be brought to trial for saying the 3/4 slang words for Negro on live TV?
Chris Rock must be a secret covert under cover hush hush liberal white trash operative. He uses the BIG "N" word all the time.

next thing we will be hearing from the loonies will be that, "All White Americans, who's last name is "White" must change their last names by 2017! White is a very racist name !!!

Then again:

Jill Ireland was his wife.

Its embarrassing that @Dark Fury is using that as his avi.

:puke3:

Yes I know.

Wow....what a whine fest.

And another Conservative who confuses 'freedom of speech' with 'freedom from criticism'

this would make for a great sketch, my chocolate/vanilla debacle. can u imagine if SNL did that sketch? an angry black waiter approaching a couple with a dessert plate, and showing them 3 slices of cake, and in a pissed off tone of voice, say "What will it be mr&mr smith? Vanilla, Yellow, or Chocolate? {a no win situation!!} they are racists no matter what flavor they choose.

Forum List

Back