You Are NO Longer Free To Speak

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Just a fact folks. Even words of LEGIT use such as Negro are NOW racist. You are NO longer allowed to speak on race issues if it involves Negroes.
You can NO longer use the word THUG to describe a criminal action by a negro.
You are NO longer free to include Negroes in any comments regarding welfare.
You are NO longer free to use the term Negro when talking about prison population.
You are NO longer allowed to use the term FERAL when describing a crowd or group that includes the Negro.
Your freedom of speech has been stolen and your LEGIT words perverted to prevent their use.

You may NO longer use Negroes who are Christian or Conservative or Tea Party members because their speech MAY encourage others to stand and speak.
Freedom of speech is what protects your freedom of thought. What's the point of thinking when restrictions are placed on speech. NOT hate speech mind you, just everyday Webster's accepted terms.

Here's some Pastor Manning.

And the "left" tells you he is not a REAL Negro. When the "lefts" OWN idea of a REAL Negro is just half. So in order to be correct I will NOT call Obama a feral negro. In fact he is liberal WHITE trash.

Just a fact folks. Even words of LEGIT use such as Negro are NOW racist. You are NO longer allowed to speak on race issues if it involves Negroes.
You are NO longer free to use the term Negro when talking about prison population.
You are NO longer allowed to use the term FERAL when describing a crowd or group that includes the Negro.
Your freedom of speech has been stolen and your LEGIT words perverted to prevent their use.

You may NO longer use Negroes who are Christian or Conservative or Tea Party members because their speech MAY encourage others to stand and speak.
Freedom of speech is what protects your freedom of thought. What's the point of thinking when restrictions are placed on speech. NOT hate speech mind you, just everyday Webster's accepted terms.

And the "left" tells you he is not a REAL Negro. When the "lefts" OWN idea of a REAL Negro is just half. So in order to be correct I will NOT call Obama a feral negro. In fact he is liberal WHITE trash.

Hey ... can't we all just get along ............................ Seriously, there is very little freedom any longer. Freedom in America has been diminished and restricted for a long time now. What you say, can and will be used against you. So many get so offended by the simplest of words, that it's almost a crime to say "good morning". Watch your words, watch your actions, be very careful when speaking to those you barely know, and whatever you do, watch what you type and post on the internet. "Big Brother" is always watching and listening. Never swallow the BS spewed by those afflicted with "Blind Patriotism", especially when they talk about freedom in America. There is none.

EXACTLY how, when and where have you not been allowed to use those words?

Fact is, just like John Kerry said, in America, you're allowed to be stupid.

warning-dramaqueen1.jpg

Let us know when you get arrested...

Drama Queen

Funny thing is that the likes of you will be purged first, since the loud mouthed minorities are the first to go once the collectivists need to downsize the extra human resources.

Hey ... can't we all just get along ............................ Seriously, there is very little freedom any longer. Freedom in America has been diminished and restricted for a long time now. What you say, can and will be used against you. So many get so offended by the simplest of words, that it's almost a crime to say "good morning". Watch your words, watch your actions, be very careful when speaking to those you barely know, and whatever you do, watch what you type and post on the internet. "Big Brother" is always watching and listening. Never swallow the BS spewed by those afflicted with "Blind Patriotism", especially when they talk about freedom in America. There is none.

I AGREE with about 90% of what you wrote. But have to ask.
Is the word Negro racist? Is describing the actions of a riot by ANY people of ANY color as FERAL racist?

No, it's about liberal white trash control. Is it my fault the liberal white trash is in the oval office? No, it's the fault of liberal white trash selling lies. Case in point.

1, Which party sold Bill Clinton as the "first black president" and IS that true?

2, Which party sold Obama as the "first black president and IS that true?

You know, every time I look at Dark Fury's avatar, I can't help but read his posts with Charles Bronson's voice in my head. But still, I can't hardly imagine the bullshit he posts ever coming out of Bronson's mouth.

Then again:

quote-i-m-in-so-many-charles-bronson-films-because-no-other-actress-will-work-with-him-jill-ireland-91404.jpg

@Dark Fury

WHERE, WHEN are you "not allowed" to speak those words?

Is the word Negro racist? Is describing the actions of a riot by ANY people of ANY color as FERAL racist?

No, it's about liberal white trash control. Is it my fault the liberal white trash is in the oval office? No, it's the fault of liberal white trash selling lies. Case in point.

1, Which party sold Bill Clinton as the "first black president" and IS that true?

If it was sold, there had to have been buyers. Think about it.

Meh, everything done or said by a white person is racist now. I just pay no attention to it. I never used the name "******" before and won't use it just for spite now, but I'll use any other word I choose at any time.

As far as "thug", I recently saw a newspaper article, the USA Today I think it was, that used the term: "Black Thug" in an article. If thug is supposed to be the same as ******, why use the qualifier? No one would say "black ******". Seems that it's just another attempt by the left to control speech.

When you the time, look up the words courtesy, consideration, polite, common sense, respect, manners, and humane.

can I set up a "Grape-Kool Aid" stand?

but what if i get a black waitress and she gives me a choice of Vanilla/Chocolate on my dessert?

Forum List

Back