You Are NO Longer Free To Speak

What exactly is the punishment for using these words? Why did you just use them if they can't be used?

Would someone please give fury a cookie so he will quit whining?

Just a fact folks. Even words of LEGIT use such as Negro are NOW racist. You are NO longer allowed to speak on race issues if it involves Negroes.
You can NO longer use the word THUG to describe a criminal action by a negro.
You are NO longer free to include Negroes in any comments regarding welfare.
You are NO longer free to use the term Negro when talking about prison population.
You are NO longer allowed to use the term FERAL when describing a crowd or group that includes the Negro.
Your freedom of speech has been stolen and your LEGIT words perverted to prevent their use.

You may NO longer use Negroes who are Christian or Conservative or Tea Party members because their speech MAY encourage others to stand and speak.
Freedom of speech is what protects your freedom of thought. What's the point of thinking when restrictions are placed on speech. NOT hate speech mind you, just everyday Webster's accepted terms.

Here's some Pastor Manning.

And the "left" tells you he is not a REAL Negro. When the "lefts" OWN idea of a REAL Negro is just half. So in order to be correct I will NOT call Obama a feral negro. In fact he is liberal WHITE trash.

Wow....what a whine fest.

And another Conservative who confuses 'freedom of speech' with 'freedom from criticism'

Hell I don't care who wants to be a critic but damn crack a Websters now and then. This IS America and we DO speak English.

I wonder if white people are still a little hesitant buying watermelon and red-skin potatoes at their grocers, especially knowing they are being video taped.

What exactly is the punishment for using these words? Why did you just use them if they can't be used?
Well the bigoted backward white trash liberals are offended of course. Oh they objected when the TWO words were put together in the SAME sentence.

A rare but growing sign of stupidity by white trash liberals.

Well the bigoted backward white trash liberals are offended of course. Oh they objected when the TWO words were put together in the SAME sentence.

You man that you are offended by your own words? Oh dear.

And to think someone lost their job because they said a word that rhymed with "Biggorish" on the radio(or TV, i forgot).

Just a fact folks. Even words of LEGIT use such as Negro are NOW racist. You are NO longer allowed to speak on race issues if it involves Negroes.
You are NO longer free to use the term Negro when talking about prison population.
You are NO longer allowed to use the term FERAL when describing a crowd or group that includes the Negro.
Your freedom of speech has been stolen and your LEGIT words perverted to prevent their use.

You may NO longer use Negroes who are Christian or Conservative or Tea Party members because their speech MAY encourage others to stand and speak.
Freedom of speech is what protects your freedom of thought. What's the point of thinking when restrictions are placed on speech. NOT hate speech mind you, just everyday Webster's accepted terms.

And the "left" tells you he is not a REAL Negro. When the "lefts" OWN idea of a REAL Negro is just half. So in order to be correct I will NOT call Obama a feral negro. In fact he is liberal WHITE trash.

Hey ... can't we all just get along ............................ Seriously, there is very little freedom any longer. Freedom in America has been diminished and restricted for a long time now. What you say, can and will be used against you. So many get so offended by the simplest of words, that it's almost a crime to say "good morning". Watch your words, watch your actions, be very careful when speaking to those you barely know, and whatever you do, watch what you type and post on the internet. "Big Brother" is always watching and listening. Never swallow the BS spewed by those afflicted with "Blind Patriotism", especially when they talk about freedom in America. There is none.

Bullshit, you are only limited in what you say by what you decide to say. I've been called a racist on this forum many many times when I call the dear leader the mulatto messiah, I don't give a crap, I will not allow others to make me self censor.

most people dont know this, but in one of the X-Files episodes, the N word was used. I dont know how they got away with it.

Wow....what a whine fest.

And another Conservative who confuses 'freedom of speech' with 'freedom from criticism'

Hell I don't care who wants to be a critic but damn crack a Websters now and then. This IS America and we DO speak English.

I am quite able to use both 'websters' and the Oxford English Dictionary.

And I am able to tell the difference between 'freedom of speech'- which is freedom from government restriction on speech- and freedom from criticism- which is what you apparently are terrified of.

Hey ... can't we all just get along ............................ Seriously, there is very little freedom any longer. Freedom in America has been diminished and restricted for a long time now. What you say, can and will be used against you. So many get so offended by the simplest of words, that it's almost a crime to say "good morning". Watch your words, watch your actions, be very careful when speaking to those you barely know, and whatever you do, watch what you type and post on the internet. "Big Brother" is always watching and listening. Never swallow the BS spewed by those afflicted with "Blind Patriotism", especially when they talk about freedom in America. There is none.

Bullshit, you are only limited in what you say by what you decide to say. I've been called a racist on this forum many many times when I call the dear leader the mulatto messiah, I don't give a crap, I will not allow others to make me self censor.

Absolutely- you can be as much of a racists as you want on this board.

Go ahead and continue to prove that.

most people dont know this, but in one of the X-Files episodes, the N word was used. I dont know how they got away with it.

And Blazing Saddles also.........

Today's rap and hip-hop music industry would collapse if the "artists" couldn't use the unadulterated full n word.

Do I feel at all deprived that I am supposedly not allowed to use that same full, unedited word?

Nope. I have no particular desire or reason TO use that word.

But if some of the black citizens in Baltimore are busy burning down the businesses of other black citizens, I have no compunction of using the "thug" word. Same would be true of white gangs engaged in that kind of idiotic behavior A thug is a thug and that word is not remotely racist.

Thank me.

And Blazing Saddles also.........

and of course the classic catch phrase "Where Da White Woman At?".

Phenomenal case of butthurt, on the highest possible order.

Your last flame-bait thread on this was thrown down to the rubber room...

Phenomenal case of butthurt, on the highest possible order.

Your last flame-bait thread on this was thrown down to the rubber room...

It was NOT flame bait WHITE TRASH.
Feral......Wild
Negro......Color

Moron.

WOW !!!!!!! ..... go get'em champ .............. that's the spirit ........ you tell'em ............ stand for what you believe in .......... challenge the authority ............ show'em who's boss ...... make believers out'em .....................you're doing great .... now ... really give'em hell ................ you go ................. we're behind you all the way ..........

Forum List

Back