You Are NO Longer Free To Speak

Just a fact folks. Even words of LEGIT use such as Negro are NOW racist. You are NO longer allowed to speak on race issues if it involves Negroes.
You can NO longer use the word THUG to describe a criminal action by a negro.
You are NO longer free to include Negroes in any comments regarding welfare.
You are NO longer free to use the term Negro when talking about prison population.
You are NO longer allowed to use the term FERAL when describing a crowd or group that includes the Negro.
Your freedom of speech has been stolen and your LEGIT words perverted to prevent their use.

You may NO longer use Negroes who are Christian or Conservative or Tea Party members because their speech MAY encourage others to stand and speak.
Freedom of speech is what protects your freedom of thought. What's the point of thinking when restrictions are placed on speech. NOT hate speech mind you, just everyday Webster's accepted terms.

Here's some Pastor Manning.

And the "left" tells you he is not a REAL Negro. When the "lefts" OWN idea of a REAL Negro is just half. So in order to be correct I will NOT call Obama a feral negro. In fact he is liberal WHITE trash.

Hey ... can't we all just get along ............................ Seriously, there is very little freedom any longer. Freedom in America has been diminished and restricted for a long time now. What you say, can and will be used against you. So many get so offended by the simplest of words, that it's almost a crime to say "good morning". Watch your words, watch your actions, be very careful when speaking to those you barely know, and whatever you do, watch what you type and post on the internet. "Big Brother" is always watching and listening. Never swallow the BS spewed by those afflicted with "Blind Patriotism", especially when they talk about freedom in America. There is none.

Bullshit, you are only limited in what you say by what you decide to say. I've been called a racist on this forum many many times when I call the dear leader the mulatto messiah, I don't give a crap, I will not allow others to make me self censor.

Absolutely- you can be as much of a racists as you want on this board.

Go ahead and continue to prove that.

Go fuck yourself asshole, correct and accurate terms are nothing more than correct and accurate terms. The fact that you chose to read something else into them is your problem, not mine. The reason that he is a mulatto is because he is mixed race, blame that on his parents, I had nothing to do with it.

What exactly is the punishment for using these words? Why did you just use them if they can't be used?
Well the bigoted backward white trash liberals are offended of course. Oh they objected when the TWO words were put together in the SAME sentence.

A rare but growing sign of stupidity by white trash liberals.
And to think someone lost their job because they said a word that rhymed with "Biggorish" on the radio(or TV, i forgot).

Freedom cuts both ways. It doesn't prevent an employer from firing you for what you say. It does prevent the government from fining you or sending you to jail.

Just a fact folks. Even words of LEGIT use such as Negro are NOW racist. You are NO longer allowed to speak on race issues if it involves Negroes.
You are NO longer free to use the term Negro when talking about prison population.
You are NO longer allowed to use the term FERAL when describing a crowd or group that includes the Negro.
Your freedom of speech has been stolen and your LEGIT words perverted to prevent their use.

You may NO longer use Negroes who are Christian or Conservative or Tea Party members because their speech MAY encourage others to stand and speak.
Freedom of speech is what protects your freedom of thought. What's the point of thinking when restrictions are placed on speech. NOT hate speech mind you, just everyday Webster's accepted terms.

And the "left" tells you he is not a REAL Negro. When the "lefts" OWN idea of a REAL Negro is just half. So in order to be correct I will NOT call Obama a feral negro. In fact he is liberal WHITE trash.

Hey ... can't we all just get along ............................ Seriously, there is very little freedom any longer. Freedom in America has been diminished and restricted for a long time now. What you say, can and will be used against you. So many get so offended by the simplest of words, that it's almost a crime to say "good morning". Watch your words, watch your actions, be very careful when speaking to those you barely know, and whatever you do, watch what you type and post on the internet. "Big Brother" is always watching and listening. Never swallow the BS spewed by those afflicted with "Blind Patriotism", especially when they talk about freedom in America. There is none.

Bullshit, you are only limited in what you say by what you decide to say. I've been called a racist on this forum many many times when I call the dear leader the mulatto messiah, I don't give a crap, I will not allow others to make me self censor.

WOW !!!!!!! ..... go get'em champ .............. that's the spirit ........ you tell'em ............ stand for what you believe in .......... challenge the authority ............ show'em who's boss ...... make believers out'em .....................you're doing great .... now ... really give'em hell ................ you go ................. we're behind you all the way ..........

You're not very good a sarcasm, your just a little pussy who self censors because your afraid someone might think badly about you. When you get a few more miles under your belt you'll figure out that the opinions of people who always want to judge others are not really that important and deserve no respect.

Must still be freedom of speech. You're doing it right here.

Go fuck yourself asshole, correct and accurate terms are nothing more than correct and accurate terms. The fact that you chose to read something else into them is your problem, not mine. The reason that he is a mulatto is because he is mixed race, blame that on his parents, I had nothing to do with it.

Well, we can see that the long holiday week end has already started. It only a little passed 6:00 and the drinking has begun. Or, someone gets their tail feathers ruffled rather quickly. Such language, and it's early yet. I can imagine the language in about two or three more hours from now. Hey, it's free speech, isn't it great?

WOW !!!!!!! ..... go get'em champ .............. that's the spirit ........ you tell'em ............ stand for what you believe in .......... challenge the authority ............ show'em who's boss ...... make believers out'em .....................you're doing great .... now ... really give'em hell ................ you go ................. we're behind you all the way ..........

You're not very good a sarcasm, your just a little pussy who self censors because your afraid someone might think badly about you. When you get a few more miles under your belt you'll figure out that the opinions of people who always want to judge others are not really that important and deserve no respect.

Oh, I see. Well, I may not be very good at it, but I do practice a lot. Does that count? By the way, how many miles does it require? I've got many behind me since I'm almost 68 years young. How many miles have you logged already? And, the name calling is very childish and silly. I imagine you're old enough to be adult and civil when having conversations with others. Or, am I wrong about that? Your age?

Wow....what a whine fest.

And another Conservative who confuses 'freedom of speech' with 'freedom from criticism'

Hell I don't care who wants to be a critic but damn crack a Websters now and then. This IS America and we DO speak English.

Actually, you speak dorkyfuzzlebonics.

Well, we can see that the long holiday week end has already started. It only a little passed 6:00 and the drinking has begun. Or, someone gets their tail feathers ruffled rather quickly. Such language, and it's early yet. I can imagine the language in about two or three more hours from now. Hey, it's free speech, isn't it great?

Neither, I have just lost all tolerance for ignorant people. You want to make claims about people you don't know, don't be surprised if you get their ire.

Neither, I have just lost all tolerance for ignorant people. You want to make claims about people you don't know, don't be surprised if you get their ire.
I've made NO claims. Please show where I have made claims about anyone on this forum. I don't know anyone well enough to make claims about them.

Oh, I see. Well, I may not be very good at it, but I do practice a lot. Does that count? By the way, how many miles does it require? I've got many behind me since I'm almost 68 years young. How many miles have you logged already? And, the name calling is very childish and silly. I imagine you're old enough to be adult and civil when having conversations with others. Or, am I wrong about that? Your age?

So you are old enough to know better, damn shame. Also my attitude towards others is determined by their attitude towards me, they want to play games, let's play. BTW I was born in 1950, I won't be more specific than that.

I've made NO claims. Please show where I have made claims about anyone on this forum. I don't know anyone well enough to make claims about them.

Are you aware that I was replying to another poster in this particular instance, you responded to my reply, I simply explained why I said what I did to them. Read it again in that context.

So you are old enough to know better, damn shame. Also my attitude towards others is determined by their attitude towards me, they want to play games, let's play. BTW I was born in 1950, I won't be more specific than that.
Then you should be old enough to have civil discussions without the immature and silly name calling and personal attacks. Act your age. There's no need to call people names and attack them on this forum. Please try to be adult and civil. I haven't called you any names.

Are you aware that I was replying to another poster in this particular instance, you responded to my reply, I simply explained why I said what I did to them. Read it again in that context.
I knew that, and fully understood that.

This world is racist against whites. Thankfully whites are blessed and superior in almost every way so we will continue to flourish.

Calm down, drama queen. You can say what you want.

Meh, everything done or said by a white person is racist now. I just pay no attention to it. I never used the name "******" before and won't use it just for spite now, but I'll use any other word I choose at any time.

As far as "thug", I recently saw a newspaper article, the USA Today I think it was, that used the term: "Black Thug" in an article. If thug is supposed to be the same as ******, why use the qualifier? No one would say "black ******". Seems that it's just another attempt by the left to control speech.
Negro refers to color only. If you are old enough then there was a time when the black crayon was called Negro. Negro is just another accepted word for pigment.

Negro was not what meant.

Calm down, drama queen. You can say what you want.

Can you? Really?

"You Are NO Longer Free To Speak"

Ignorant, hyperbolic nonsense.

Everyone is in fact free to speak in concert with current First Amendment jurisprudence, including engaging in hate speech expressing the most foul and repugnant manifestations of bigotry and racism.

One of course is not allowed to shout 'fire' in a crowded theater, or advocate for imminent lawlessness, but citizens are indeed free to exhibit their ignorance, hate, and stupidity absent punitive measures by government.

"You Are NO Longer Free To Speak"

Ignorant, hyperbolic nonsense.

Everyone is in fact free to speak in concert with current First Amendment jurisprudence, including engaging in hate speech expressing the most foul and repugnant manifestations of bigotry and racism.

One of course is not allowed to shout 'fire' in a crowded theater, or advocate for imminent lawlessness, but citizens are indeed free to exhibit their ignorance, hate, and stupidity absent punitive measures by government.
It can be hard to speak around violent animals. If you say negro they act like you killed their families.

Forum List

Back