Yes or no? NATO PTOVOKED this war.

To provide for the mutual protection of members from Russia.

Boy, who would think they would need protection from Russian aggression in this day and age?
By that analysis, the world needs an alliance of nations for protection from US aggression

1646351390894.png

Yes NATO and the US provoked this war.

NATO is a war making entity run by Raytheon, Lockheed Martin, General Dynamics, Boeing, and Northrup Grumman.

Why the fuck does NATO even exist? Trump was right to question it’s existence, but as usual he failed to do the right thing.

Those corporations do not have remotely the influence you are suggesting.

Those corporations do not have remotely the influence you are suggesting.
Lol. Yes they do. They pretty much run the War Department. Every Secretary of War comes from their ranks.

NATO expansion was their idea. The new NATO members must buy arms made by those five corrupt murderous corporations.

Oh you could add Serbia too.
And? I know the deal there also.............They were murdering people in mass in stadiums.........Forces there were being laughed at as they went through the dead in back of dump trucks to see if any they slaughtered were still alive......They joked about it.

Sorry.........Even though I got out then and didn't like Clinton........and know that their were also some very harsh crap from the muslims there......They deserved to get stopped there.

Lol. Yes they do. They pretty much run the War Department. Every Secretary of War comes from their ranks.

NATO expansion was their idea. The new NATO members must buy arms made by those five corrupt murderous corporations.
Provide proof for all of that. And the U.S.hasn't had "war department in SEVENTY years give or take.

Is it really necessary? Switch it out for Yemen, if it makes you feel better. Or maybe Afghanistan. You decide.

Wow. Yemen and Somalia are only on entirely different continents.

Geography, history, and foreign policy are not your strong points obviously.

And? I know the deal there also.............They were murdering people in mass in stadiums.........Forces there were being laughed at as they went through the dead in back of dump trucks to see if any they slaughtered were still alive......They joked about it.

Sorry.........Even though I got out then and didn't like Clinton........and know that their were also some very harsh crap from the muslims there......They deserved to get stopped there.
I thought you crazy cons love and admire the Founders. What did they say about war and constant foreign entanglements?

I thought you crazy cons love and admire the Founders. What did they say about war and constant foreign entanglements?

George Washington warned against "entangling alliances" because the U.S. was a small country of four million people along a narrow strip on the Atlantic Coast that he greatly feared would become a battleground for competing European powers as it had been for Britain and France during the French/Indian War.

It has been utterly irrelevant for 150 years at least.

Forum List

Back