Walked into my favorite burrito place today. No masks, business booming!

MarathonMike

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2014
The Southwestern Desert
It's just a Mom and Pop Mexican restaurant but they make the best Mexican food and burritos. It was touch and go whether they were going to make it, but it looks like they pulled through. I see quite a few shuttered businesses around town but glad they made it. They work so hard and it's incredible to see how fast they prepare food and everything is always fresh. They even make their own salsa every morning and it's awesome.

It's just a Mom and Pop Mexican restaurant but they make the best Mexican food and burritos. It was touch and go whether they were going to make it, but it looks like they pulled through. I see quite a few shuttered businesses around town but glad they made it. They work so hard and it's incredible to see how fast they prepare food and everything is always fresh. They even make their own salsa every morning and it's awesome.
Too many were lost from the plannedemic. Glad to here they survived the BS. Happy eating bro.

Well Jesus, Mike, what did you expect? Of course they busted their asses to survive. By the way, Reagan was wrong.

Well Jesus, Mike, what did you expect? Of course they busted their asses to survive. By the way, Reagan was wrong.
Your hating and being Racist to Mexicans has no business here..........You are insulting their culture and way of life and degrading their food.

:CryingCow::CryingCow:

Your hating and being Racist to Mexicans has no business here..........You are insulting their culture and way of life and degrading their food.

:CryingCow::CryingCow:
Nope, not at all. Correct me if I'm wrong, is this not General Discussion?

In all realiity, if TV was outlawed and MerryCan'ts had an influx of Mezkins in their own lil safe spaces, they'd wind up loving most of them
Mezkins are mostly some cool and intelligent people and bust ass now like we'unz did 50 years ago.
Everybody "imagines" lil Jose tatoo head with the deformed hands but those aren't real Mexicans.
They're Miggers. Robert Byrd knew lots of Wiggers and the fine folks from Asia know what a Chigger is.
Like a herpes. All cultures get infected by it to some degree.

In all realiity, if TV was outlawed and MerryCan'ts had an influx of Mezkins in their own lil safe spaces, they'd wind up loving most of them
Mezkins are mostly some cool and intelligent people and bust ass now like we'unz did 50 years ago.
Everybody "imagines" lil Jose tatoo head with the deformed hands but those aren't real Mexicans.
They're Miggers. Robert Byrd knew lots of Wiggers and the fine folks from Asia know what a Chigger is.
Like a herpes. All cultures get infected by it to some degree.
Nice to know from a fella commenting in the General Discussion section. Nice to meet ya.

Masks were always overkill as were lockdowns

Most places around North DFW are back to ..................."normal"...............

The only places that have employees wearing masks are ones that still have company rules on wearing them. Most customers don't.

I'm going to keep wearing my mask till summer, mainly cause my allergies are so bad right now.........we really didn't have much of a winter as it's already in the 70's again.

Forum List

Back