YES! No evictions!! How we benefit from Bidens move

Private property.

Once a dream.

These days?

Try to find three "educated" people who grasp the outdated concept.

IF they ever heard of it.....
That's America! The dream became impossible to find and the promise became a lie being perped on the people by the very wealthy.

Read up on how capitalism is supposed to work.
And don't leave out China's new twist on it, under a communist system.

Ok so not that I necessarily am doing this but friends are. They wont cancel student loans so whatever.....

They cant evict you. DONT pay rent. I haven’ in like a year. SAVE that money. An eviction is bad on credit. SOOOOO just ride it til the final month then just move out voluntarily, pay the original break contract fee.

You bank thousands of dollars and no eviction on record. Thank you President Biden, landlords have abused and oppressed us for centuries, its past time we have universal housing
I can't agree with you that this is a good approach Peach.

No other modern country has created as large a 'race' and 'racism' problem as America's.

Brutal police force and more prisons are not going to work to fix it!

I'm not really sure how America can fix it? It may have progressed too far already.
try answering the question....

No other modern country has created as large a 'race' and 'racism' problem as America's.

I'm not really sure how America can fix it? It may have progressed too far already.
????
Humanity has always had tribal wars, no continent or country is immune.
Genocides are rife in African and Asian history, with wars going on longer than the US has been in existence.

Native Americans with much longer history of wars, slavery and genocide shake their heads at US history as if this is anything new they haven't seen or experienced before. The US founders even borrowed concepts from Native tribes who learned from their past to seek peace and justice by a confederate league of sovereign tribes with their own local councils.

Donald H the key difference is the US put it into writing in our govt bylaws to defend free speech, free exercise of religion, right to petition for due process, defense and equal protections of the laws from discrimination or disparagement.

We are just MORE VOCAL about racism because we have greater access to free speech and press.

Other countries that suffer racist genocides by Japan against Koreans or Chinese against other neighbors aren't heard in the media. Not unless Americans bring that up.

It is like incest. Just because nobody talked about it openly doesn't mean child rape wasn't going on.

And just because one group gets used as a public example doesn't mean they are the worst offender.

Only the most convenient target since we have free speech to that degree.

The Catholic church abuses, going on for centuries, did not come out in public until lawsuits in America made it public.

The Royal couple who just moved here, couldn't complain about their politics until they left the UK and moved to LA.

Did these problems come from America?

The centuries of Asian genocide for national conquest over other tribes and races?

We are just more vocal and expect responsibility to be taken.

This is a benefit of America, to be able to redress our own grievances regardless if the source or faults.

I'm retarded?
A Canadian's look at life in general is similar to that of the people who live in the world's leading democracies.

You can think of me as a poor person is that serves your need. I'll look at you as an angry and irrelevant fucking mutt.

:laughing0301: I have canadian relatives and they hate the way Canaduh is governed.
You're lucky to be our northern neighbor since you have no military to speak of.
Oh..and what countries would those be?

I need a link to what you are talking about. I havent seen a thing on rent forgiveness.

Exactly. Rent isn't forgiven, they just postponed the ability to evict. The back rent is still owed. People like this will be facing a flood of breach of contract lawsuits, and when they lose and don't pay the judgment, they will lose their driver's license and be in a real world of shit.

When government fails to mandate an equitable system that works for and provides to all the people, the people rise up and rebel. Not paying rents owed should be a very loud warning to the 1% in America.
Along with Trump's failed attempted insurrection against bad government.

Biden is obviously failing to make real change happen. I would question whether Biden really did want to see meaningful change. Biden is the establishment just as much as Trump was.
Many landlords are not part of the 1%. Many are people that own two homes and have a mortgage that they are paying on and the house is an investment for when they retire.

Stealing for one person is wrong, whether the government endorses it or not. Those that worked hard to invest in a rental home should not lose their homes because of government stupidity.

Biden was never about real change, he is an extension of Obama, Bush and Clinton. How anyone can vote for those clowns and expect them to be different is truly stupid. Trump could have been a good change but he screwed that up. Biden is an good old rich white boy network, he works hard for the rich guys.

Ok so not that I necessarily am doing this but friends are. They wont cancel student loans so whatever.....

They cant evict you. DONT pay rent. I haven’ in like a year. SAVE that money. An eviction is bad on credit. SOOOOO just ride it til the final month then just move out voluntarily, pay the original break contract fee.

You bank thousands of dollars and no eviction on record. Thank you President Biden, landlords have abused and oppressed us for centuries, its past time we have universal housing

You scumbag POS, I hope your landlord who is NOT pocketing thousands of dollars, reads this and put a major cap in your ass for conspiring to STEAL from him, then puts a lien on all your bank accounts to recover his lost funds and has you arrested for thievery.

What about the landlords who have their lives invested in the property and are barely getting by? Who do they see?
The left hopes the guy loses his property so they can get it for free. What a great bunch of people.

As we have seen within the last few hours, the dems try to confiscate the moratorium issue as the CDC over-rides their recognition Jones. JoeXi is a CIA puppet installation without the necessary IQ To be that potent.

You scumbag POS, I hope your landlord who is NOT pocketing thousands of dollars, reads this and put a major cap in your ass for conspiring to STEAL from him, then puts a lien on all your bank accounts to recover his lost funds and has you arrested for thievery.
The major cap that should be put on the rent pimp is boycott.

nd once you eventually do move out and pay the break contract fee, if you played it smart you’ll have $15,000-$20,000 you saved from not paying rent, plus $5,000 or so in stimulus, DOWN PAYMENT on a house!!!

Is anyone else amused by the fact that this freeloading snipe thinks it can afford a mortgage?

???? Donald H
Have you not studied history?
Do you not know the mass scale of genocides and racism of tribes
against tribes in Europe, Asia, Africa STILL going on today?

America is like a small section on the timeline of ongoing battles
with humanity coming to terms with control of laws, land, resources and populations.

I appreciate that we have higher standards of holding
US govt to account because our laws and system were set up for that purpose.

But Gee Whiz, look at the bigger picture!

For everything bad that Capitalism and Freedom has been abused for,
also look at the greater good that this system has enabled and produced.

People from other countries would LOVE to have the freedom we have here,
MINUS the problems that come with those added freedom and resources.

The only reason you could say we have worse problems is we have
more freedom and resources to either use correctly or abuse for wrongs.

Are you going to assert that countries that don't allow people to
question oppression of minorities are "less affected by racism"
because these problems are suppressed?

That countries in the Middle East have "less issue" with LGBT because those
people aren't allowed to speak out publicly and our citizens are?

Muslims flee to America to HAVE the freedom to represent and act
for themselves without govt or religious oppression.

Relatively speaking, the strengths and weaknesses about American
freedom come out even; but when you focus on the solutions that
our system ALLOWS, then it comes out AHEAD, where at least we
can ADDRESS and SOLVE our own problems which reflect society as a whole
facing this same learning curve.

And once you eventually do move out and pay the break contract fee, if you played it smart you’ll have $15,000-$20,000 you saved from not paying rent, plus $5,000 or so in stimulus, DOWN PAYMENT on a house!!!

Free market fellas. We didnt make these rules, we’re just living in it, same as all you MAGAs have done for centuries to manipulate your way thru
Down payment on a house in shambles in a slum.

It is? Show me someone who was ARRESTED for not paying apartment rent
as a property manager in a past life...you can be arrested...most evictions are horrible battles...extensions are given to the tenant for hardship etc...

peaches seems to think you will prosper by playing the system...it never works in the long run

how has your landlord oppressed you?

Stop paying rents, theft, murder, rampant racism, overflowing jails, police murder of blacks, a barter system,

Those are not widespread problems. They occur almost exclusively in places run by people like you. Getting people like you out of leadership positions is the fastest way to solve our problems.

Forum List

Back