Yes, Dems Really Believe a Few Dozen Unarmed Trespassers Almost Overthrew the US Government

It was the recordings of the murder of Floyd that provoked those riots, not the lies about American Democracy.
BULLSHIT

It was the => DEMOCRATIC PARTY <= that provoked, encouraged, AND SUPPORTED those riots

Financially, logistically, and in every other way.

Hey get your lies straight

Trump claimed he “offered” 10,000 troops not 20,000 and guess what there is no record of this request or offer.

Newsflash…. Pelosi doesn’t have the POWER to reject such a request if there was one

Jesus
What a moron. ^^^

At this point I would ask a reasonable, non-emotional, no -TDS-suffering person to accept the fact that Mueller could full well declare, openly where there is no doubt, that while mo charges could be filed they still found Trump (criminally) obstructed justice...
He addressed that.

Dude, just stop. If one pivotal person in a bank robbery plot refuses to go along with it, does that mean there was no plot?

Of course not

Stop being stupid
What an asshole.

You progtards asswipes have been making up non existent bank robberies for YEARS.

Just think of what we Americans with 435 million guns have learned from that dry run then.

“The select committee has found evidence about a lot more than incitement here, and we’re gonna be laying out the evidence about all of the actors who were pivotal to what took place on Jan. 6,” Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) toldthe Washington Post.

Raskin claims the partisan committee has evidence of “concerted planning and premeditated activity” and that the forthcoming hearings will “tell the story of a conspiracy to overturn the 2020 presidential election and block the transfer of power.”

We dodged a bullet.

This guy was seconds away from running this country....and I would bet my life savings we would be better off with this Clown in the WH instead of the Clown we have there now.

1654728397446.png

I love the smell of fear on the right. They know this is going to be a big deal. Trying to hard to get out in front of it. :)
You notice it isn't having any effect.

Says the flailing dupe who fell for all this hook line and sinker, or the lying hack who knows its bullshit but doesn't care because of said hackery.

Just think of what we Americans with 435 million guns have learned from that dry run then.

“The select committee has found evidence about a lot more than incitement here, and we’re gonna be laying out the evidence about all of the actors who were pivotal to what took place on Jan. 6,” Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) toldthe Washington Post.

Raskin claims the partisan committee has evidence of “concerted planning and premeditated activity” and that the forthcoming hearings will “tell the story of a conspiracy to overturn the 2020 presidential election and block the transfer of power.”

Oh they'll 'tell a story' all right but, it will be a fictional one produced by ABC.

Can't find charges? Here are 4 instances of obstruction that meet all the benchmarks for prosecution.

E. Efforts to fire Mueller

Obstructive act (p. 87): Former White House Counsel Don McGahn is a “credible witness” in providing evidence that Trump indeed attempted to fire Mueller. This “would qualify as an obstructive act” if the firing “would naturally obstruct the investigation and any grand jury proceedings that might flow from the inquiry.”

Nexus (p. 89): “Substantial evidence” indicates that, at this point, Trump was aware that “his conduct was under investigation by a federal prosecutor who could present any evidence of federal crimes to a grand jury.”

Intent (p. 89): “Substantial evidence indicates that the President’s attempts to remove the Special Counsel were linked to the Special Counsel’s oversight of investigations that involved the President’s conduct[.]”

F. Efforts to curtail Mueller

Obstructive act (p. 97): Trump’s effort to force Sessions to confine the investigation to only investigating future election interference “would qualify as an obstructive act if it would naturally obstruct the investigation and any grand jury proceedings that might flow from the inquiry.” “Taken together, the President’s directives indicate that Sessions was being instructed to tell the Special Counsel to end the existing investigation into the President and his campaign[.]”

Nexus (p. 97): At the relevant point, “the existence of a grand jury investigation supervised by the Special Counsel was public knowledge.”

Intent (p. 97): “Substantial evidence” indicates that Trump’s efforts were “intended to prevent further investigative structiny of the President’s and his campaign’s conduct.”

I. Order to McGahn to deny Trump’s order to fire Mueller

Obstructive act (p. 118): This effort “would qualify as an obstructive act if it had the natural tendency to constrain McGahn from testifying truthfully or to undermine his credibility as a potential witness[.]” There is “some evidence” that Trump genuinely believed press reports that he had ordered McGahn to fire Mueller were wrong. However, “[o]ther evidence cuts against that understanding of the president’s conduct”—and the special counsel lists a great deal more evidence on this latter point.

Nexus (p. 119): At this point “the Special Counsel’s use of a grand jury had been further confirmed by the return of several indictments.” Mueller’s office had indicated to Trump’s lawyers that it was investigating obstruction, and Trump knew that McGahn had already been interviewed by Mueller on the topic. “That evidence indicates the President’s awareness” that his efforts to fire Mueller were relevant to official proceedings. Trump “likely contemplated the ongoing investigation and any proceedings arising from it” in directing McGahn to create a false record of the earlier interaction.

Intent (p. 120): “Substantial evidence indicates that … the President acted for the purpose of influencing McGahn’s account in order to deflect or prevent further scrutiny” of Trump.

J. Conduct toward Flynn, Manafort, and unknown individual (Stone?)

Obstructive act (p. 131): “The President’s actions toward witnesses … would qualify as obstructive if they had the natural tendency to prevent particular witnesses from testifying truthfully, or otherwise would have the probable effect of influencing, delaying, or preventing their testimony to law enforcement.” Though Trump’s lawyers exchange with Flynn’s lawyers “could have had the potential to affect Flynn’s decision to cooperate,” Mueller “could not determine” whether Trump had any knowledge of or involvement in the exchange. Regarding Manafort, “there is evidence that the President’s actions had the potential” to influence Manafort’s thinking on cooperation, and his public statements “had the potential to influence the trial jury.”

Nexus (p. 132): Trump’s actions toward all three individuals “appear to have been connected to pending or anticipated official proceedings involving each individual.”

Intent (p. 132): “Evidence concerning the President’s intent related to Flynn as a potential witness is inconclusive.” But “[e]vidence … indicates that the President intended to encourage Manafort not to cooperate with the government,” though “there are alternative explanations” for Trump’s comments during the Manafort trial.
Well see if they reached the prosecutable benchmarks that you desperately wish were so thenMueller would have so stated or someone else would have. There are two strikes and your flailings are the third.

Man, you are dense!

Without Pence there was no plot to succeed with not only that ALL the States Certified their electors back in November/December time frame by their respective Secretary of States thus the secondary uncertified electors Trump and others wanted to replace certified ones was defeated before it began.

The so-called plot never had a chance from the start because the two elements to make it possible was never there.

Unless the plan was to drive Pence from the area by having people storm the building. SS takes him away and does not bring him back, the GOP then appoints someone to take his place and BOOM no certification and we can all be blaming Trump for the inflation instead of Biden.

Please tell me you're saying that tongue in cheek. Please tell me you aren't that far down the right wing media rabbit hole. Durham's face plant on the Sussmann prosecution put that sham to rest.
Oh please, Berg! There is no way on God's green earth Sussmann was EVER going to be convicted of anything with a jury pulled from Washington DC in a trial overseen by a liberal judge! The only sham was that trial.

Hold that same trial with an impartial judge anywhere in the "fly over" States and Sussmann is begging for a plea deal!

Unless the plan was to drive Pence from the area by having people storm the building. SS takes him away and does not bring him back, the GOP then appoints someone to take his place and BOOM no certification and we can all be blaming Trump for the inflation instead of Biden.
That WAS the plan...if he refused to discard the electoral votes as per the Eastman Memos.

I keep telling you leftist assholes that it is BETTER to have the DOJ prosecute Trump because they have more than enough material and witnesses to do it, yet I get a lot of resistance to that radical idea.
Like can you show us this so-called 'resistance'?
I kinda think it is more a bit of paranoic imagination than reality.
But, l'll keep an open mind.
Show us the resistance that is vexing you so much.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Democrats - those who perpetrated criminal failed Impeachments
"criminal failed impeachments"??
C'mon, poster 'eastyt', 'criminal'?
I know you are vexed by the impeachments, vexed by the Committee investigating January 6th, I get it.
But hyperbolic screeching really ain't helping your credibility or helping your imagined cause.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SO WHY HASN'T THIS .........
WHY HAVEN'T .......
WHY HAVEN'T THEIR FINDINGS......
WHY HASN'T THE FORMER CAPITOL POLICE CHIEF .......
WHY HASN'T PELOSI, THE DC MAYOR, THE 2 SERGEANTS-AT-ARMS........
WHY AREN'T THERE BIPARTISAN MEMBERS.........
Do this, poster 'easyt65', sit down in front of your telly on Thursday. Watch the hearings with keen interest and sincere intent. And an open mind. Maybe then you can hear or see whether all of your "Why haven'ts"....get addressed.
Good luck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I said we needed a full investigation and if anyone is found guilty, throw them in jail, that is my same idea.
Mine too.
So maybe both of us can be relieved that this long investigation is finishing up and sharing what they have found. Let the chips fall where they may. May those responsible have the consequences laid at their door.
Tomorrow's televised hearings should be interesting for you.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was as much as insurrection as my kids trying to overthrow the household with a temper tantrum. Annoying but hardly threatening.

Your kids do that? Sheeeesh!!
Beat the hell out of cops with iron rods? Taser 'em? Spray 'em in the face with MACE? Smash window? Doors? Steal laptops?
Smear their poo on the walls? (just how old are they? were they, or they, being competently potty-trained?)

Like can you show us this so-called 'resistance'?
I kinda think it is more a bit of paranoic imagination than reality.
But, l'll keep an open mind.
Show us what is vexing you so much.

"criminal failed impeachments"??
C'mon, poster 'eastyt', 'criminal'?
I know you are vexed by the impeachments, vexed by the Committee investigating January 6th, I get it.
But hyperbolic screeching really ain't helping your credibility or helping your imagined cause.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Do this, poster 'easyt65', sit down in front of your telly on Thursday. Watch the hearings with keen interest and sincere intent. And an open mind. Maybe then you can hear or see whether all of your "Why haven'ts"....get addressed.
Good luck.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mine too.
So maybe both of us can be relieved that this long investigation is finishing up and sharing what they have found. Let the chips fall where they may. May those responsible have the consequences laid at their door.
Tomorrow's televised hearings should be interesting for you.

Your kids do that? Sheeeesh!!
Beat the hell out of cops with iron rods? Taser 'em? Spray 'em in the face with MACE? Smash window? Doors? Steal laptops?
Smear their poo on the walls? (just how old are they? were they, or they, being competently potty-trained?)
If it’s so very clear like you wish it was then why did all empowered parties pass on it???
Is because you are smarter than they your answer?

Forum List

Back