Yes, Dems Really Believe a Few Dozen Unarmed Trespassers Almost Overthrew the US Government

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Just think of what we Americans with 435 million guns have learned from that dry run then.

“The select committee has found evidence about a lot more than incitement here, and we’re gonna be laying out the evidence about all of the actors who were pivotal to what took place on Jan. 6,” Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) toldthe Washington Post.

Raskin claims the partisan committee has evidence of “concerted planning and premeditated activity” and that the forthcoming hearings will “tell the story of a conspiracy to overturn the 2020 presidential election and block the transfer of power.”

Any day now they are going to lock up Trump!!!

I say impeach him, but that is just me.

I don't know if they believe it or not, but they definitely want everyone else to believe it.

It's all political grandstanding that pretty much everyone is very tired of hearing.
I say ALL Congressional hearings need to be outlawed cuz we pay for such foolishness that accomplishes nothing.

Either charge them with a crime and put them on trial or spare us of all the poo slinging for the cameras cuz no ones cares anymore.

This is ridiculous.

Unfortunately Ashley Babbitt's murder demonstrated how much of a chance unarmed trespassers had against Capitol Police and others armed with guns.

This was never seriously about an 'Insurrection' to overthrow our govt & everything to do with Pelosi's intended 'Trump Impeachment Attempt 3.0'.

But the intense focus on a few wild days in Washington can be misleading as well. Trump’s campaign to steal the 2020 presidential election began shortly after the 2016 election, and arguably the moment of peak peril for Joe Biden’s inauguration had already passed by the time Trump addressed the Stop the Steal rally on January 6.

A full timeline of the attempted insurrection is helpful in putting Trump’s frantic, last-minute schemes into the proper context and countering the false impression that January 6 was an improvised, impossible-to-replicate event, rather than one part of an ongoing campaign.

if it was a well planed actual overthrow of the govt, a whole bunch of those people would have been well armed.....
The Viking would have become President

And with cheaper gas at the pumps more popular.

In fact, if gas prices came down I could be convinced to start wearing the horned helmet and make runs to pillage villages and towns along the sea coast.

But the intense focus on a few wild days in Washington can be misleading as well. Trump’s campaign to steal the 2020 presidential election began shortly after the 2016 election, and arguably the moment of peak peril for Joe Biden’s inauguration had already passed by the time Trump addressed the Stop the Steal rally on January 6.

A full timeline of the attempted insurrection is helpful in putting Trump’s frantic, last-minute schemes into the proper context and countering the false impression that January 6 was an improvised, impossible-to-replicate event, rather than one part of an ongoing campaign.
The Founding Fathers would have executed many of the current members in Congress.

No one who loves the American Republic can defend a group that indeed succeeded in interrupting a Constitutionally mandated Congressional function of confirming a Presidential election. Fortunately, that group was made up of bumbling, adult-age adolescents for the most part and didn't do even more damage than was done. We can be thankful for that. For those of us who revere what America can stand for, it was horrifying when it happened. The example that should be made of them is one which should make future such events unthinkable.

Just think of what we Americans with 435 million guns have learned from that dry run then.

“The select committee has found evidence about a lot more than incitement here, and we’re gonna be laying out the evidence about all of the actors who were pivotal to what took place on Jan. 6,” Rep. Jamie Raskin (D-Md.) toldthe Washington Post.

Raskin claims the partisan committee has evidence of “concerted planning and premeditated activity” and that the forthcoming hearings will “tell the story of a conspiracy to overturn the 2020 presidential election and block the transfer of power.”

700 is more than a few dozen. Trump ran away from a traditional transition. He doesn't have the manners.

The people in the building were just the mindless pawns being used to provide cover.

if it was a well planed actual overthrow of the govt, a whole bunch of those people would have been well armed.....

Unless that was not their role in the whole thing. Those providing the distraction did not need to be armed.

I love the smell of fear on the right.
I love the sound of stupid on the Left.

They know this is going to be a big deal.
Yep. It will be the final linchpin in the democrat's doom as people faced with everything else going on are reminded once again that getting Trump is far more important to democrats than $7.00 gasoline, empty shelves, starving babies and millions of illegals flooding our borders as Joe takes his nappy nap.

1623885033558.jpg

What a beautiful thing to see.

If it had been a well-planned, actual overthrow of the government, we would have a lot of dead Representatives and Senators.

We don't.

I'll be the first to say, I'm glad we don't. You don't eliminate out-of-control politicians with a gun. You do it with the courts or the ballot box. Given recent events, the latter is not too reliable a means to remove the corruption in our electorate.

This is why it is imperative that any sitting Conservative President ensures that the courts' vacancies, at all federal levels, are seated with judges that are impartial; hold to the originalist vision of the Constitution, and have no tolerance for political corruption.

The Founding Fathers would have executed many of the current members in Congress.
Sure, the followers of "Benedict Donald's" plans to subvert the Constitution and winner of the EC vote in 2020. George Washington would be leading the charge against those turncoats!

New Topics

Forum List

Back