yep no controlled demolition of bld 7 or lost libertys since 9/11 alright

Except there is no evidence that Israel had anything to do with the 9/11 attacks on America and none that Jews who serve America are "agents of a foreign state influence" who "control America's foreign policy." These are the kind of suppositions a Nazi makes and you have been recognized as such. See how easy that was? :D

Project for the New American Century - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Nothing in your link either claims nor proves that Israel had anything to do with the 9/11 attacks or that Jews who serve America are agents of a foreign state who control America's foreign policy but thanks for posting.

You want me to do all your homework for you, and I won't do it. It's like putting lipstick on a pig with you, at the end of the day you're still a pig.

Do a little research on that list of PNAC officers, members and supporters. You might be surprised at what you find, I know I was.

Nothing in your link either claims nor proves that Israel had anything to do with the 9/11 attacks or that Jews who serve America are agents of a foreign state who control America's foreign policy but thanks for posting.

You want me to do all your homework for you, and I won't do it. It's like putting lipstick on a pig with you, at the end of the day you're still a pig.

Do a little research on that list of PNAC officers, members and supporters. You might be surprised at what you find, I know I was.

Another example of a CT poster making claims but not feeling any need to provide evidence for the claims. Good show! :tongue:

Another example of a CT poster making claims but not feeling any need to provide evidence for the claims. Good show! :tongue:

You know, I did all the research on those guys about 15 years ago, and it took me WEEKS to accomplish it. If you or any other motherfucker around here expects me to re-do all that work just because you're too fucking lazy to do it yourself you can kiss my rosy red American ass!

Slack ass bitch!

So you ignore the fact that the very video in contention makes body language a large part of it's evidence, insisting I ignore the same evidence in regards to the video.

You for some reason think disagreement with your many conspiracy theories means a lack of US citizenship. I'm a United States citizen, born in NY state. I have a perfectly valid ID and birth certificate. I'm not sure how that relates to my posts, but there ya go.

You again claim that there is no need for presenting evidence when making a claim, now using the excuse that I wouldn't believe your evidence anyway. Why present the damn argument in the first place, then? If you want to make a claim, back it up, or you are just pissing in the wind.

Now it's generally well known in America that Israel is in control of the US government? I hate to break it to you, but your circle of CT friends does NOT constitute all of America. I feel pretty confident that your claim is untrue, but if you have evidence of it, feel free to present that. Oh, wait, I forgot, you don't think bothering presenting evidence is important to making an argument. Especially with generally accepted knowledge which, strangely enough, is not something I or anyone I know has ever claimed or presented as generally accepted.

I also find myself quite amused by the moving goalposts. So now it's Israel influences the US government? Looking back, looking at the video, it seems pretty clear that the claim was that Israel CONTROLS the US government. What does it matter though, right? Why should you bother presenting evidence, or backing up claims, or even arguing the same thing from post to post? I won't believe you anyway, so you don't need to bother with silly things like evidence or consistency! :eusa_shhh:

your posts are almost as pathetic as sayit trolls.you also didnt watch a single thing past this video other than the guy talking and then trurned it off after that obviously.you are also being a troll putting words in his mouth saying he is a jew hater when all he has said is tell the truth how its well known here in american that Israel is in control of america.

all he said is zionist Isreal which is the truth and you make up crap that he is a jew hater.pathetic.yeah you wont believe him cause we we both know,you are afraid of the truth and only see what you want to see as you just proved and have proved time and time again ever since you started trolling this section. we pressnted evidence,your just oo much of a coward as you just proved to look at it.get over it.:cuckoo:

if you werent such a coward afraid to look at the facts and evidence you would know that elections are rigged all the time and that we dont elect these people,that they are selected by the establishment.:cuckoo: that whoever they want in office,they make sure he gets elected.they discuss all that in the yearly bilderberger meetings you wont look into.:cuckoo:

The establishment did not care if Romney got elected or if Obama was reelected just as long as one of them did because they are both pro zionists.its a FACT they are both invited to AIPAC meetings.they did not care which one got elected as long as it was one of them and not Ron Paul who they sabotgoed the campaine of to make sure he did not get the republican nomination.more facts you are ignorantly unaware of and dont want to learn about.:cuckoo: Ron Paul actually believes in world peace and not a war mongrel like obama and Bush before him which is why Paul unlike,romney,Bush and Obama never get invited to AIPAC meetings.:cuckoo:

god you are an ignraont sheep.so ignorant that you dont get it that Obama unlike Bush is clever at fooling the sheople like you,Like Romney,he flip flops.he says one thing about Israel that he is agains them,but as evidenced in this video,his actions then show he says another and then supports him.Bush was transparent that he supported Israel.Obama is just a much more clever basrtard at it and fools sheople like you who resfuse to look at that video.:cuckoo: you're hopeless,as always,you prove you only see what you WANT to see and are afraid of rh truth which is why sockpuppet troll SAYIT loves you.CONGRATS.:clap2:

I watched the whole video. That's how I knew about the whole body language as evidence bit, it was a ways into that video. But since I don't agree with it, you will just spout off in your nearly incomprehensible fashion about how ignorant I am and how I didn't watch it at all.

To be clear about this, I'm not being fooled by Obama regarding Israel. I have little doubt that Obama supports Israel, as all our presidents have. To do otherwise is bad politics. Hell, I think the formation of Israel, at least where it is, was a terrible idea. It's there now, though, and as one of our biggest allies, positioned in the middle of the Arab world, the US certainly isn't going to jeopardize that relationship any time soon. Look at what kind of radical Islamic craziness goes on in Saudi Arabia, but we maintain cordial relations with them.

There is a difference, though, between being allied to Israel, even to Israel having influence in US politics, and Israel being secretly (or not so secretly, since apparently all the CTs know about it) in control of the US government.

Of course Ron Paul couldn't have lost any elections on his own, they must have been sabotaged. No other explanation is possible, since you support him! I wonder if he ever cringes thinking about the large fringe element he seems to attract?

As to the video I watched but you claim I did not, as I said before, it's wildly speculative conjecture with little to no evidence presented to support the claims. It's a bunch of 'The Jews! The Jews!'. I could go back and look, maybe he never mentioned Jews and only talked about Zionist Israel, I'm not sure. I feel pretty confident, however, that the distinction is merely window dressing to try and make it sound more presentable. In the end, I think it boils down to wanting someone to blame and finding the Jews an easy target.

Awaiting fart comment and poop smiley......

Naw I only do that to the paid shills like sayit who is desperate for attention from me. thats obvious in the way he talks to himself all the time when i have made it clear MANY times I have him on my ignore list.:cuckoo: I know "I " dont address people when they put ME on their ignore list.thats pathetic and thats what sock puppet troll sayit does if you have followed his posts.:cuckoo:

all those paid shills in my sig are on ignore and they continue showing what retards they are addressing me as though I still read their posts.talk about someone who needs to be in a mental institution.at least I dont go around talking to myself all the time like those lunatics like sayit does:lol: once they tell me i am on thier ignore list,I wise up unlike them and dont keep addressing them like they do.thats a sign of someone mentally unstable ans seeking attention:cuckoo:

yeah sure you watched all the video.yeah right, if you had, your posts wouldnt be so idiotic all the time.:cuckoo:

we both know you are afraid of the truth and only see what you want to see, so when it gets too intense for you,you leave the video.again you got reading comprehension problems cause I said yeah you watched it, but thats all you obviously did was watch him move around.:cuckoo: you have no answers for what he talked about it.:cuckoo::clap2::lol:

see thats not what you said before,your doing what flip floppers Romney and Obama do all the time.saying one thing then saying the opposite.

Nope AGAIN,you got no answers for the facts in that video,you just keep evading them with pathetic posts all the time changing the subject like a troll talking about irrelevent crap like his body language and how he dresses.:cuckoo: great debating skills there.:lol:

you have NO ANSWERS of the important stuff it talked about.you NEVER do.:clap2:

this comment on ron paul by you just proves in spades hiow ignorant you are and how you have been brainwashed by the corporate media and dont pay any attention to the facts.Hate to break your heart but it was even all over the mainstream news amazingly how the RNC came up with last minute rule changes that day which sabatoged Ron Paul's strategy he was using to get delegates to win the republican nomination.

Plus our corrupt court system throughout a lawsuit that delegates of Romneys filed against Romney because they were being forced to be delegates of Romneys when they wanted to be delegates of Pauls. yep,no conspiracy there against ron paul.:cuckoo:

there were all kinds of threads made in the political section posting those facts when it happened as well. I knew that court thing would never happen.When I first heard about it, how many delegates of romneys were filing that lawsuit against him,I called it that very day after learning it that our corrupt courts would throw out their lawsuit they had against him and knew it would happen,that nothing would come about of it because unlike you,I dont ignore facts and evidence that proves our government and court system is all corrupt.that the majority of congress is bought off and paid for by the zionist jews.:cuckoo:

Unlike you,I am open minded and dont worship the government and corporate media to no end like you do and ignore facts.I actually do research and look at alternative news sources not bought off and and paid for by the corporations.you live in denial that you have been brainwashed.:cuckoo:

oh and congrats on evading the FACTS that the establishment did not care if Romney or Obama got elected as well.evading the FACTS,that Paul unlike Romney and Obama,is never invited to attend AIPAC meetings because he actually belives in the constitution and actually is not a war mongrel who actually belives in a peaceful solution instead of war. as usual,like always,you evade everything and change the topic.

The establishment did not care if Romney got in or if Obama was reelected.As long as it was one of those two and not ron paul not only because he belives in the constitution unlike Obama and Romney and is not a war mongrel as they both are and isnt a supporter of the zionists jews like them,but also because he is not a member of that evil organization the CFR-council on foreign relations dummies style for YOU.

Its a well known fact that the CFR consists of the most evil,greedy, corrupt people in the world.Thats the only kind of people that get admitted into that evil organization.you cant become president unless you are a member.

This election reminds me of the 92 election between Bush Sr and his long time friend and pal Bill Clinton.If you deny that fact then you are ignorant to the extremes and just invited to be taken to school on that by many truthers here like you always get taken to school here everyday because even many of bill clintons arkansas troopers have testified to that.thats all on recored.

Just like in this election,the establishment did not care if Bush sr got relected or if Clinton got elected because they also both were CFR members.Just as long as Ross Perot did not get elected they were happy because Perot like Paul,is also not a member of the CFR.THEY determine who is going to be the next president.

you just want to keep posting all this garbage and crap you keep coming up with because it makes you fell secure fooling yourself that our government is not corrupt.Its so plain as day thats the case,that you're in denial and want to convince yourself everything is fine and dandy,that our politicians and presidents are not evil and here to serve us instead of wall street and the zionists.:cuckoo:

all you can do is clearly troll at these boards so I wont waste anymore time with you anymore on this thread.I have wasted enough as it is.cant educate someone who only sees what he WANTS to see.:cuckoo:

the only reason i decided to address you this one last time is because your posts are so laughable and easy to shoot down its kinda fun to actually come back and waste my time on you proving to everyone is spades how ignorant you are to whats really going on in the world and have no debating skills.

But I have wasted way too much time on you as I have,i wont anymore on this thread.your debating skills are ALMOST that being the key word,as laughable and pitiful as paid shill SAYITS are,thats why I at least bother with you sometimes because they are a LITTLE better than his and not quite near as pathetic as his are.which is why I wont put you on ignore like i have with him.I'll bother with you again sometime in the future when Im bored but not anymore on this thread.there is an old saying.

:trolls:

Last edited:

translation-another one of my posts where I show everybody I have no debating skills and wont look at the evidence presented because I am afraid of the truth and only see what I want to see.:cuckoo:

"Critics of the Project for the New American Century, including Austin American-Statesmen book reviewer Kip Keller, highlighted the following quote from PNAC's report 'Rebuilding America's Defenses':

"And advanced forms of biological warfare that can 'target” specific genotypes may transform biological warfare from the realm of terror to a politically useful tool.'"

"Politically useful tool"...sounds like the current administration and all its predecessors genuflecting in the direction of Jerusalem.

Take it easy on him George.You're making WAY too much sense for his little tiny brain to comprehend these facts here you listed.He might have a nervous breakdown from being so much overloaded with logic and facts here.:D pesky little facts after all is something he has a really hard time dealing with and facing.hee hee.

You know, I did all the research on those guys about 15 years ago, and it took me WEEKS to accomplish it. If you or any other motherfucker around here expects me to re-do all that work just because you're too fucking lazy to do it yourself you can kiss my rosy red American ass!

Slack ass bitch!

And the reason anyone should take your claims seriously and do weeks of research to look them up is.......

Again, if you make a claim, but provide no evidence, you are just pissing in the wind. You only make it worse by then blaming the people you make the claim to for not doing research about it.

Maybe if you are trying to reach people who are likely to simply take you at your word, it's different. But making a claim to people who are likely to disagree with you, or not take you seriously, or not trust you, means those same people are unlikely to do much in depth research to attempt to verify your claim.

If you don't feel it's worth your time/effort to provide such evidence, that's fine. Just don't expect anyone to believe you or be willing to look into it on merely the strength of your word. :)

your posts are almost as pathetic as sayit trolls.you also didnt watch a single thing past this video other than the guy talking and then trurned it off after that obviously.you are also being a troll putting words in his mouth saying he is a jew hater when all he has said is tell the truth how its well known here in american that Israel is in control of america.

all he said is zionist Isreal which is the truth and you make up crap that he is a jew hater.pathetic.yeah you wont believe him cause we we both know,you are afraid of the truth and only see what you want to see as you just proved and have proved time and time again ever since you started trolling this section. we pressnted evidence,your just oo much of a coward as you just proved to look at it.get over it.:cuckoo:

if you werent such a coward afraid to look at the facts and evidence you would know that elections are rigged all the time and that we dont elect these people,that they are selected by the establishment.:cuckoo: that whoever they want in office,they make sure he gets elected.they discuss all that in the yearly bilderberger meetings you wont look into.:cuckoo:

The establishment did not care if Romney got elected or if Obama was reelected just as long as one of them did because they are both pro zionists.its a FACT they are both invited to AIPAC meetings.they did not care which one got elected as long as it was one of them and not Ron Paul who they sabotgoed the campaine of to make sure he did not get the republican nomination.more facts you are ignorantly unaware of and dont want to learn about.:cuckoo: Ron Paul actually believes in world peace and not a war mongrel like obama and Bush before him which is why Paul unlike,romney,Bush and Obama never get invited to AIPAC meetings.:cuckoo:

god you are an ignraont sheep.so ignorant that you dont get it that Obama unlike Bush is clever at fooling the sheople like you,Like Romney,he flip flops.he says one thing about Israel that he is agains them,but as evidenced in this video,his actions then show he says another and then supports him.Bush was transparent that he supported Israel.Obama is just a much more clever basrtard at it and fools sheople like you who resfuse to look at that video.:cuckoo: you're hopeless,as always,you prove you only see what you WANT to see and are afraid of rh truth which is why sockpuppet troll SAYIT loves you.CONGRATS.:clap2:

I watched the whole video. That's how I knew about the whole body language as evidence bit, it was a ways into that video. But since I don't agree with it, you will just spout off in your nearly incomprehensible fashion about how ignorant I am and how I didn't watch it at all.

To be clear about this, I'm not being fooled by Obama regarding Israel. I have little doubt that Obama supports Israel, as all our presidents have. To do otherwise is bad politics. Hell, I think the formation of Israel, at least where it is, was a terrible idea. It's there now, though, and as one of our biggest allies, positioned in the middle of the Arab world, the US certainly isn't going to jeopardize that relationship any time soon. Look at what kind of radical Islamic craziness goes on in Saudi Arabia, but we maintain cordial relations with them.

There is a difference, though, between being allied to Israel, even to Israel having influence in US politics, and Israel being secretly (or not so secretly, since apparently all the CTs know about it) in control of the US government.

Of course Ron Paul couldn't have lost any elections on his own, they must have been sabotaged. No other explanation is possible, since you support him! I wonder if he ever cringes thinking about the large fringe element he seems to attract?

As to the video I watched but you claim I did not, as I said before, it's wildly speculative conjecture with little to no evidence presented to support the claims. It's a bunch of 'The Jews! The Jews!'. I could go back and look, maybe he never mentioned Jews and only talked about Zionist Israel, I'm not sure. I feel pretty confident, however, that the distinction is merely window dressing to try and make it sound more presentable. In the end, I think it boils down to wanting someone to blame and finding the Jews an easy target.

Awaiting fart comment and poop smiley......

Naw I only do that to the paid shills like sayit who is desperate for attention from me. thats obvious in the way he talks to himself all the time when i have made it clear MANY times I have him on my ignore list.:cuckoo: I know "I " dont address people when they put ME on their ignore list.thats pathetic and thats what sock puppet troll sayit does if you have followed his posts.:cuckoo:

all those paid shills in my sig are on ignore and they continue showing what retards they are addressing me as though I still read their posts.talk about someone who needs to be in a mental institution.at least I dont go around talking to myself all the time like those lunatics like sayit does:lol: once they tell me i am on thier ignore list,I wise up unlike them and dont keep addressing them like they do.thats a sign of someone mentally unstable ans seeking attention:cuckoo:

yeah sure you watched all the video.yeah right, if you had, your posts wouldnt be so idiotic all the time.:cuckoo:

we both know you are afraid of the truth and only see what you want to see, so when it gets too intense for you,you leave the video.again you got reading comprehension problems cause I said yeah you watched it, but thats all you obviously did was watch him move around.:cuckoo: you have no answers for what he talked about it.:cuckoo::clap2::lol:

see thats not what you said before,your doing what flip floppers Romney and Obama do all the time.saying one thing then saying the opposite.

Nope AGAIN,you got no answers for the facts in that video,you just keep evading them with pathetic posts all the time changing the subject like a troll talking about irrelevent crap like his body language and how he dresses.:cuckoo: great debating skills there.:lol:

you have NO ANSWERS of the important stuff it talked about.you NEVER do.:clap2:

this comment on ron paul by you just proves in spades hiow ignorant you are and how you have been brainwashed by the corporate media and dont pay any attention to the facts.Hate to break your heart but it was even all over the mainstream news amazingly how the RNC came up with last minute rule changes that day which sabatoged Ron Paul's strategy he was using to get delegates to win the republican nomination.

Plus our corrupt court system throughout a lawsuit that delegates of Romneys filed against Romney because they were being forced to be delegates of Romneys when they wanted to be delegates of Pauls. yep,no conspiracy there against ron paul.:cuckoo:

there were all kinds of threads made in the political section posting those facts when it happened as well. I knew that court thing would never happen.When I first heard about it, how many delegates of romneys were filing that lawsuit against him,I called it that very day after learning it that our corrupt courts would throw out their lawsuit they had against him and knew it would happen,that nothing would come about of it because unlike you,I dont ignore facts and evidence that proves our government and court system is all corrupt.that the majority of congress is bought off and paid for by the zionist jews.:cuckoo:

Unlike you,I am open minded and dont worship the government and corporate media to no end like you do and ignore facts.I actually do research and look at alternative news sources not bought off and and paid for by the corporations.you live in denial that you have been brainwashed.:cuckoo:

oh and congrats on evading the FACTS that the establishment did not care if Romney or Obama got elected as well.evading the FACTS,that Paul unlike Romney and Obama,is never invited to attend AIPAC meetings because he actually belives in the constitution and actually is not a war mongrel who actually belives in a peaceful solution instead of war. as usual,like always,you evade everything and change the topic.

The establishment did not care if Romney got in or if Obama was reelected.As long as it was one of those two and not ron paul not only because he belives in the constitution unlike Obama and Romney and is not a war mongrel as they both are and isnt a supporter of the zionists jews like them,but also because he is not a member of that evil organization the CFR-council on foreign relations dummies style for YOU.

Its a well known fact that the CFR consists of the most evil,greedy, corrupt people in the world.Thats the only kind of people that get admitted into that evil organization.you cant become president unless you are a member.

This election reminds me of the 92 election between Bush Sr and his long time friend and pal Bill Clinton.If you deny that fact then you are ignorant to the extremes and just invited to be taken to school on that by many truthers here like you always get taken to school here everyday because even many of bill clintons arkansas troopers have testified to that.thats all on recored.

Just like in this election,the establishment did not care if Bush sr got relected or if Clinton got elected because they also both were CFR members.Just as long as Ross Perot did not get elected they were happy because Perot like Paul,is also not a member of the CFR.THEY determine who is going to be the next president.

you just want to keep posting all this garbage and crap you keep coming up with because it makes you fell secure fooling yourself that our government is not corrupt.Its so plain as day thats the case,that you're in denial and want to convince yourself everything is fine and dandy,that our politicians and presidents are not evil and here to serve us instead of wall street and the zionists.:cuckoo:

all you can do is clearly troll at these boards so I wont waste anymore time with you anymore on this thread.I have wasted enough as it is.cant educate someone who only sees what he WANTS to see.:cuckoo:

the only reason i decided to address you this one last time is because your posts are so laughable and easy to shoot down its kinda fun to actually come back and waste my time on you proving to everyone is spades how ignorant you are to whats really going on in the world and have no debating skills.

But I have wasted way too much time on you as I have,i wont anymore on this thread.your debating skills are ALMOST that being the key word,as laughable and pitiful as paid shill SAYITS are,thats why I at least bother with you sometimes because they are a LITTLE better than his and not quite near as pathetic as his are.which is why I wont put you on ignore like i have with him.I'll bother with you again sometime in the future when Im bored but not anymore on this thread.there is an old saying.

:trolls:

And again!

The video provided no evidence. It was nothing but speculation. My answer to the 'facts' presented? Give me some evidence or I'm not going to take you seriously. That's especially true when the presentation is so....unusual. :tongue:

Another CT poster who considers making claims without providing evidence a good tactic. Got it! :clap2:

How fragile is your ego, that you must assume so many posters are actually being paid to come try and refute your internet message board conspiracy theory posts? :lmao:

Oh, and is this more evidence of your amazing debating skills, 9/11 IJ? Weren't you recently complaining about how none of the many paid trolls who hound you are able to effectively argue? Quick! Toss out some more fart comments to show them how it's done! Be sure not to use punctuation, capitalization or proper sentence structure as well! Oh, and add some poop smileys to really add that bit of style to your impressive postings!

:laugh2:

No wonder your such an idiot.you obviously have reading comprehension problems because you keep saying that I have said your a paid troll when i have said MANY times as i just said in my last post, that you're just a brainwashed Bush dupe who is afraid and only sees what he wants to see.

I have only said the obvious that sock puppet troll SAY IT is a paid shill. thanks for proving that you're a troll as well except that your UNPAID.Yiou just have a said life and nothing bettert to do so you troll these boards.
congrats on your pathetic debating skills you just prove you have.

You're no different than sayit in the fact that when i cornered you with facts and evidence you could not refute,you did what paid shill SAY IT always does,evade the facts and change the subject retreating by comparing grammar skills.nice.:clap2:

well since you just proved in spades that you have reading comprehension and memory problems then you are clearly not worth my time anymore.:clap2: congrats on that.showing you cant remember anything and you do the say it troll thing,like a chickenshot coward,yevade the facts and change the subject.way to go troll.Have fun making a fool out of yourself talking to yourself liek sayit does quoting me and relpying to my posts addressing them like i actually read them.:D:lol:

that paid troll is desperate for attention and you are as well the way you keep trolling these boards and keep coming back for constant ass beatings from Mr Jones.:clap2:

When I evade a fact you post, it will be the first time, on multiple levels. :tongue:

thanks for proving what a pathetic liar to all the truthers here. You not only evaded the facts just posted by George and Guy here dismissing them and as usual,showing off and proving to everyone that you're "since YOU'RE so obsessed with grammar." a paehtic liar who has been called out for it.

you never even attempt to try and debunk them,you just dismiss it saying we never proved anything,sorry but that doesnt work in the real world son and you obviously dont know anything about the rules of debate.you got actually attmept try and counter the facts presented by your opponent when they presetn then to you instead of cowardly running off maming posts like this one.:cuckoo::clap2:

oh and thank you for showing that you have to lie when you are cornered and cant refute facts as well making up lies that you dont evade facts,Not only did you evade the facts George and Guy just posted,but you proved that you evade my facts as well and do the say it troll thing also.

that when cornered and cant refute them,you evade them and change the subject. Here you are in your first post on this thread evading the facts and evidence in this video i posted on this thread..You have been caught red handed that you are liar.congrats.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ld-7-or-lost-libertys-since-9-11-alright.html

thank you again for demonstrating you have no debating skills.:clap2:

Nort only that,you have NO ANSWERS OR EVIDENCE to refute these facts in these videos I posted on Pauliticians thread ,nor do you have any evidence to refute the facts in his video either he posted either.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...solved-names-connections-details-exposed.html:clap2::clap2::lmao:

WHY anybody wastes their time with you is beyond me since you clearly cant debate as you have proven is spades and have so many other times as well,I know I no longer am going to waste it on you.

Last edited:

Slack ass bitch!

And the reason anyone should take your claims seriously and do weeks of research to look them up is.......

Again, if you make a claim, but provide no evidence, you are just pissing in the wind. You only make it worse by then blaming the people you make the claim to for not doing research about it.

Maybe if you are trying to reach people who are likely to simply take you at your word, it's different. But making a claim to people who are likely to disagree with you, or not take you seriously, or not trust you, means those same people are unlikely to do much in depth research to attempt to verify your claim.

If you don't feel it's worth your time/effort to provide such evidence, that's fine. Just don't expect anyone to believe you or be willing to look into it on merely the strength of your word. :)

Here's the thing, Monty, I don't give a rat's ass whether you believe me or don't. I find it absolutely mind-boggling that anyone who considers themselves 'up to speed' on our government doesn't have a clue about who PNAC was, what they espoused, how they ran the Bush White House and what their dreams of empire entailed.

You probably don't know squat about the Carlyle Group, either.
(They're a trans-global cabal populated by the retired heads of state from a dozen different countries.)

Slack ass bitch!

Here's the thing, Monty, I don't give a rat's ass whether you believe me or don't. I find it absolutely mind-boggling that anyone who considers themselves 'up to speed' on our government doesn't have a clue about who PNAC was, what they espoused, how they ran the Bush White House and what their dreams of empire entailed.

(They're a trans-global cabal populated by the retired heads of state from a dozen different countries.)

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Nor does he have any answers or facts to refute this short 5 minute video that any logical open minded person can see proves it was an inside job and the governments version is a sick joke.:cuckoo:

Its best to do what I have decided to do with him on this topic and government corruption for now,just ignore him,he's clearly not worth the effort.Its kinda pointless trying to lead a horse to the water when he wont drink the water ya know?:D

Last edited by a moderator:
No wonder your such an idiot.you obviously have reading comprehension problems because you keep saying that I have said your a paid troll when i have said MANY times as i just said in my last post, that you're just a brainwashed Bush dupe who is afraid and only sees what he wants to see.

I have only said the obvious that sock puppet troll SAY IT is a paid shill. thanks for proving that you're a troll as well except that your UNPAID.Yiou just have a said life and nothing bettert to do so you troll these boards.
congrats on your pathetic debating skills you just prove you have.

You're no different than sayit in the fact that when i cornered you with facts and evidence you could not refute,you did what paid shill SAY IT always does,evade the facts and change the subject retreating by comparing grammar skills.nice.:clap2:

well since you just proved in spades that you have reading comprehension and memory problems then you are clearly not worth my time anymore.:clap2: congrats on that.showing you cant remember anything and you do the say it troll thing,like a chickenshot coward,yevade the facts and change the subject.way to go troll.Have fun making a fool out of yourself talking to yourself liek sayit does quoting me and relpying to my posts addressing them like i actually read them.:D:lol:

that paid troll is desperate for attention and you are as well the way you keep trolling these boards and keep coming back for constant ass beatings from Mr Jones.:clap2:

When I evade a fact you post, it will be the first time, on multiple levels. :tongue:

thanks for proving what a pathetic liar to all the truthers here. You not only evaded the facts just posted by George and Guy here dismissing them and as usual,showing off and proving to everyone that you're "since YOU'RE so obsessed with grammar." a paehtic liar who has been called out for it.

you never even attempt to try and debunk them,you just dismiss it saying we never proved anything,sorry but that doesnt work in the real world son and you obviously dont know anything about the rules of debate.you got actually attmept try and counter the facts presented by your opponent when they presetn then to you instead of cowardly running off maming posts like this one.:cuckoo::clap2:

oh and thank you for showing that you have to lie when you are cornered and cant refute facts as well making up lies that you dont evade facts,Not only did you evade the facts George and Guy just posted,but you proved that you evade my facts as well and do the say it troll thing also.

that when cornered and cant refute them,you evade them and change the subject. Here you are in your first post on this thread evading the facts and evidence in this video i posted on this thread..You have been caught red handed that you are liar.congrats.:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ld-7-or-lost-libertys-since-9-11-alright.html

thank you again for demonstrating you have no debating skills.:clap2:

Nort only that,you have NO ANSWERS OR EVIDENCE to refute these facts in these videos I posted on Pauliticians thread ,nor do you have any evidence to refute the facts in his video either he posted either.

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...solved-names-connections-details-exposed.html:clap2::clap2::lmao:

WHY anybody wastes their time with you is beyond me since you clearly cant debate as you have proven is spades and have so many other times as well,I know I no longer am going to waste it on you.

I think, perhaps, you may have a bit of confusion concerning the definitions of the words fact, conclusion, and speculation. It's a fact that many people watched planes fly into the Twin Towers on television. It's speculation that the towers were brought down by controlled demolition. Maybe that's based on factual evidence, but the conclusions drawn from that evidence by truthers are different from the conclusions I and others have arrived at. That includes relevant scientists and engineers. So, no, it is not a fact that the towers were brought down by anything other than the planes and fires. It is a conclusion that is in contention. The specifics of how they supposedly came down, the involvement of the US or Israeli governments, is speculation with little to no evidence behind it.

I am certain you have no idea about what makes sense in argument or debate, if you think claims need to be rebutted even if they have no evidence behind them. For example, "9/11 IJ is actually part of the global cabal responsible for the events of 9/11". There's a claim. Do you need to seriously try to debunk that? Why would anyone believe it to be true, when I've provided no evidence that it is? That's pretty much what you are doing. :)

In my first post of the thread I pointed out how you connected belief in loss of liberty since 9/11 and belief in controlled demo. In the OP, you stated, "Yep,according to the official conspiracy theory apologists in denial here, we havent lost libertys and freedoms since 9/11 and bld 7 wasnt a controlled demolition.". Those two things are not inherently connected. A person can believe one and not the other, or both. Are you claiming this isn't the case? :cuckoo:

As far as the videos on the other thread, sorry, I'm not going to waste 4 hours of time watching youtube videos from an anonymous message board poster who I consider to have no credibility. If you have a problem with that, my heart bleeds. :tongue:

Slack ass bitch!

If you truly don't care if I believe you or not, why in the world would you possibly talk to me about it? Obviously you care at least a little. Otherwise it would be like you saying the same things to an inanimate object; do you do that often? :tongue:

Did I make a claim about being 'up to speed' on our government? I'm not sure I understand your use of quotation marks there. Anyway, I'm fairly certain you are, again, engaged in speculation when you say that PNAC ran the Bush White House. Not that it isn't true, but your implication that it should be obvious to anyone is pretty ridiculous.

Meh, why am I bothering with this anyway? Apparently you don't care if I believe what you say or not. :lol:

If you truly don't care if I believe you or not, why in the world would you possibly talk to me about it? Obviously you care at least a little. Otherwise it would be like you saying the same things to an inanimate object; do you do that often? :tongue:

Did I make a claim about being 'up to speed' on our government? I'm not sure I understand your use of quotation marks there. Anyway, I'm fairly certain you are, again, engaged in speculation when you say that PNAC ran the Bush White House. Not that it isn't true, but your implication that it should be obvious to anyone is pretty ridiculous.

Meh, why am I bothering with this anyway? Apparently you don't care if I believe what you say or not. :lol:

Just the insane hope that someone with a spark of curiosity would bother to educate themselves. If not you, maybe a lurker or two who reads these threads but never posts to them.

No, you didn't make the claim, and you've demonstrated quite clearly that you're incapable of doing so.

18 PNAC members were associated with the Bush White House, including V.P. Dick Cheney. That's not speculation, Monty... (There is a list at the Wiki link if you want to find out who else...)

I care only to the extent that you might look this stuff up for yourself. Judging by the adversarial nature of our conversation so far, I believe that is the ONLY way you'll believe ANY of it.

Nothing in your link either claims or proves that Israel had anything to do with the 9/11 attacks or that Jews who serve America are agents of a foreign state who control America's foreign policy but thanks for posting.

Once more for the monumentally thick:
Nothing in your link either claims or proves your contention that Israel had anything to do with the 9/11 attacks or that Jews who serve America are agents of a foreign state who control America's foreign policy. The names I recognize from your link are high profile, often well educated Americans many of whom have served us at very high levels.
PNAC was a D.C. think tank with a specific vision and agenda just like most think tanks. There was nothing un-American about their vision or agenda. The same can be said for PNAC's members and supporters.

Just the insane hope that someone with a spark of curiosity would bother to educate themselves. If not you, maybe a lurker or two who reads these threads but never posts to them.

No, you didn't make the claim, and you've demonstrated quite clearly that you're incapable of doing so.

18 PNAC members were associated with the Bush White House, including V.P. Dick Cheney. That's not speculation, Monty... (There is a list at the Wiki link if you want to find out who else...)

I care only to the extent that you might look this stuff up for yourself. Judging by the adversarial nature of our conversation so far, I believe that is the ONLY way you'll believe ANY of it.

"I find it absolutely mind-boggling that anyone who considers themselves 'up to speed' on our government..." - GuyPinHead

I've never seen any post from Montro in which he made that claim although he is clearly miles ahead of you, Princess.
What I find it absolutely mind-boggling is how anyone who has posted here as long as you have is still constantly reduced to creating Straw Man arguments.
In order to fully vent your "superiority" you must lie about what others say and then trash them for it.
What you are actually exposing is your inferiority. Carry on. :D

Last edited:

And what do you think it proves, Princess?
D.C. think tanks are filled with some of our brightest, best educated and often most ambitious peeps. There was nothing un-American about PNAC or its members and nothing in your link claims or proves otherwise.

Nothing in your link either claims or proves that Israel had anything to do with the 9/11 attacks or that Jews who serve America are agents of a foreign state who control America's foreign policy but thanks for posting.

Once more for the monumentally thick:
Nothing in your link either claims or proves your contention that Israel had anything to do with the 9/11 attacks or that Jews who serve America are agents of a foreign state who control America's foreign policy. The names I recognize from your link are high profile, often well educated Americans many of whom have served us at very high levels.
PNAC was a D.C. think tank with a specific vision and agenda just like most think tanks. There was nothing un-American about their vision or agenda. The same can be said for PNAC's members and supporters.

God, you're a pretentious little prick! Would you care to quote my 'contention', dumbass? I really don't remember asserting one, perhaps you could refresh my failing memory?

As for PNAC's 'vision and agenda', it's the most un-American thing I've ever read from the minds of so-called Americans. Everything it promotes goes 180 degrees against everything our Founders believed, fought, bled and died for.

America as empire? Puh-leeeeeze... :cuckoo:

Again with the Nazi name calling. Why don't you show us how beneficial having agents of a foreign state influence, and control America's foreign policy?
Actually Israel is using tactics that are closer to what the Nazi's did.
The veil has been lifted and more Americans are becoming aware of what is going on regarding Israeli influence.
One can start with the 9-11 attacks, and work their way back.

Except there is no evidence that Israel had anything to do with the 9/11 attack on America and none that Jews who serve America are "agents of a foreign state influence" who "control America's foreign policy." These are the kind of suppositions a Nazi makes and you have been recognized as such. See how easy that was? :D

I have to tell you Guy, when you respond to Sayit's post with a link to PNAC, it at least strongly implies that you consider PNAC evidence that Israel had to do with 9/11 or that Jews serving America are agents of a foreign state influence. I'm not sure why else you would post that link in response to that quoted post.

Except there is no evidence that Israel had anything to do with the 9/11 attack on America and none that Jews who serve America are "agents of a foreign state influence" who "control America's foreign policy." These are the kind of suppositions a Nazi makes and you have been recognized as such. See how easy that was? :D

I have to tell you Guy, when you respond to Sayit's post with a link to PNAC, it at least strongly implies that you consider PNAC evidence that Israel had to do with 9/11 or that Jews serving America are agents of a foreign state influence. I'm not sure why else you would post that link in response to that quoted post.

Imply, it does. Assert, it does not.

The PNAC 'connection' is something that you won't be able to make from a Wiki page, but that connection can be made. Anyone who wants to understand it will have to put in the hours upon hours of research that it takes. Many of these men's connections and aspirations literally go back GENERATIONS.

Forum List

Back